Naamkarann

AvNeil FF : A MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE Thread #4 (CH 73 PG 16) - Page 7

Alostgirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing  riya .
Jealous  Neil  is a treat. 
Avni  is doing  progress in accepting  her feelings.
Shivam  is too adorable but lunch kare  bina  bacche  love cancer. He is very brave .
Update  soon πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: iris_diaries

Di , Shivam is a cancer patient . I am so sorry maybe I just forgot if it was mentioned in the previous chappys. No i havent mentioned the details, i just mentioned in the initial chaps that he is dying.!

Sach mein update maine bohot enjoy kiya par yeh last line pe jab aaya toh dil udas ho gayi.

Actually cancer se kayi bure yaadein bhi hai.Meri granny ko breast cancer tha. And she passed away when I was in class 4. It was a horible experience and aapka is chappy mujhe nostalgic bana diya. I can understand.! I have seen people suffering.!

Okhay!!! So happy platinum jubilee. My heartiest congrats. Thank u so much.! Didnt realised.!

I have devised a theory ..u know... whenver we are in presence of someone that special...some specific cells in our brain gets very active...our heart turns to pump blood faster and triggers our brain to manufacture Vitamin "U" . This vitamin is important to maintain a healthy mind, stay in a dreamland, have butterflies in stomach and a feeling too complicated yet very simple that only the subject might understand. Deficiency of this vitamin results in heart ache, restlessness. missiing somebody strongly. The oversynthesis of this vitamin can be understood by observing the unusual sudden subconscious smiles of the subject, khoya khoya chehra and slight reddening of the cheeks in a way of blush.

Can u please do the scientific naamkaran of this vitamin?

Be assured of a Nobel Prize. Mujhe toh Loveria ke symptoms lag rahe hai.! πŸ˜‰

Btw I think ab Neil Avni ki nose ring ear ring and even engagement ring se bhi jealous ho jayega.

Loved the Neil Shivam banter par Shivam ko kuch hone mat dena...he is such a cutie pie. I wont spread any sadness, so be assured.!

What can I say for Neil...well lets face the music.

Di update tthoda short tha...mujhe laga...coz I cant wait to find out what happens next...par Next me dhamaka hone wala hai.! πŸ˜‰
I think this update is the perfevt example of the aftereffects of KISS-O-LOGY.

Eagerly waiting for the next . I really want to request u for a fast update like this. This MFL is driving me crazy.

Loads of love . And take lots of care. And indulge yourself more in the research of the latest discovered subject.

Well only then we can get such adorable fantabulous updates .

Craving for the next.

Hey Mishti,
Thank u so much for ur kind words.!
Means a lot to me.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurg2010

I feel so sad for Shivam! Looks like he is suffering from cancer. Poor kid!

Hope he gets well soon.. And coming to Mr.Khanna, he got jealous by a kidπŸ˜†

This guy is surely one of a kind! And am angry with youπŸ˜•

You said there will be romance par yaha tho janab ko ghoorne see format mile?!

Now update jaldiii

I knew this was coming.!!!

Hence i put in the disclaimer that next will be upto the demands and who knows even more.! πŸ˜‰
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reenaxavneil

Came home from a long day and was so excited to see this update! Neil trying to talk to Shivam, so damn cute. I can picture the scene in front of me, Shivam having a blank face, bechara Neil, he tried. IKR.! He went to talk and the guy is sulking.! Vitamin You, how cheesy, but pyaar main chalta hai. He is shamelessly flirting now, this is the Neil I wanted to see!! And i loved to write.! He is awesome when in playful mood.! Avni's mind is clouded with Neil, I'm still surprised she hasn't realised she's in LOVE. Lets say, i am delaying it.! πŸ˜‰ Neil seeing her in action at the hospital is a nice role reversal considering Avni has seen him in action too. Both of them are proud of one another, another key feeling in a successful relationship in my opinion. Yes exactly.! There is nothing better than having ur partner around and admiring u fpr what u do at ur work.! Its the world's best feeling.! Love is like a rubix cube, don't think I have seen a more perfect analogy, Neela-Avni bond is so well written, I want to give them my heart. Thank u so much.! Avni has a really hard job and I'm glad Neil is seeing that side of her. Also wanted to congratulate you for a whopping 70 chapters. What a milestone!! Awww.! Thank u so very much for this.! This tugged at my heart.! I wonder what upcoming chapters will bring an whilst I know this is the last thread, I wonder if you will include wedding stuff or will the story end with them being happily in love? All I can do is wait for the story to unfold... See u answered ur own question.! πŸ˜‰ Just trust me and read patiently.! πŸ˜‰
PS Shivam jaldi theek hojaye, cancer is so scary I hope nobody has to deal with it He will be fine in no time.! 😊

Hey Reena,
Thank u so much for ur priceless Feedback.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IFLove

Hey

First of all congrats for the 4th threadπŸ€—
N this wasn't a filler chapter at all, trust me. It is or, it should be absolutely a part of every love story to be aware of ur partner's work n their routine in the professional life. It is such a proud feeling when ur partner admires u for ur job. That gives u an extra boost and strength to work harder. So I totally liked Neil's day out at Avni's work place n him admiring his girl, who is a cute munchkin with him, handle everything so maturely n strongly.
N Neil-Shivam scene...omg they totally gave me the feels of Neil-Mowgli scenes. I so used to adore that tiger-superman bond until he was made pillu. I loved that cute banter between Neil and Shivam and their mutual love for Avni😳

Thank u for ur best wishes.!

I so agree with u and keeping the same thought in mind, i penned down this part.! And now pleasantly surprised with the way u guys have admired it.! Feeling accomplished.! 😊 I certainly enjoyed writing Neil's day out at Avni's work place.! 😊

"Untill he was made pillu" that the crux of the whole thing.! They destroyed the beauty of their bond by making them father-son duo.!
But i am glad u like Neil-Shivam.! πŸ˜‰

Thank u so much for ur amazing words.!
Means a lot to me.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rilsaf

Chapter 69

Lol, this update is so cute and naughty. Loved angie and avni conversation.
Wah ri bohath kuch lika hai aapne. Ahem ahem
I was blushing like teenager while reading. Wat u did ri?
Bichari avni angie ne usko bohath tease kardiya. Lol
Angie ke excitement ke baaremein baath hi nahi karni mereko.
Poor avni uske paas fasgai. Oh god, her expectations on "avneil's kiss". Voh dono elementary school student hai ismein ladki kya kya expect karrahi hai lol.
Lol, angie is so cute. Loved how she differentiates between a peck and a kiss. That was so funny.
Himmath toh deko blue munda ki. Voh toh kisise nahi darta. Entry hogai. Let me read next chapter.

Chapter 70
Superb update ri.
I got shocked. Shivam is a camcer patient. Dont know meine miss kiya ya aapne nahi bola.
Felt very bad for him. He love pastries like preeti in edkv(aditi's previous show).
He is so cute. Neil bhi na uske saath bacha banjaata hai.
I loved their argument over girlfriend topic. Neil proof bhi dikadiya. But uskeliye shivam ne jo rply kiya na. Lol, I laughed when he said, "koi baath nahi bhoolse aaghai hogi hum lautadenge".
Loved neelama's advice to avni. She know how to make her understand.
Eagerly waiting for next update. Continue soon ri.

Thank u so much saf for ur priceless feedback.!

You know how much it means to me.!

About Shivam, there more to it.! I havent mentioned the details earlier, but it will come soon.!

Glad that u are enjoying the updates.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanyl

Awww such cute Convo between Shivam & neil...

Adorable
Enjoy ur update alotzzz
Thank you so much

Thank u so much.!
Means a lot to me.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avneilll

Rii

The update was so cute.
Jealous khanna is always a treat to read.
Neil ko stethescope se bhi jealous feel horaha hainπŸ˜† Hahaha.! He is being such a kiddo right now.! Usko har chiz se jealousy ho rahi hai.!
Shivam is the show stealer in this update.
I loved him from the beginning.
Tabhi tho in my 2nd os written for contest I gave him a vital role.
Because of this update I started loving shivam even more. Avni too loves him and we all love him.! πŸ˜‰
The whole convo between shivam and neil I loved it to the core.
Yeh neil bhi naa !He is no less than a kid. Infact he is a yonger kid than Shivam.! πŸ˜†
He mentioning that avni is his official gf to jalofy shivam.
I loved the way how shivam gave it back to neil
Not to forgot about the mention of avni's good morning kiss by shivam .I could imagine neil's expressions. The kid has got guts.! He knew he is anyway going to be backed up by his GF.! πŸ˜‰
Looks like shivam is a cancer patient
I wish he gets well soon
He is so adorable. He will.! Dont worry.!
Cliffhanger again!
Excited to read avneil moments
Awaiting the next eagerly
Much love

Thank u so much for ur precious comment.! 😊
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alostgirl

Amazing riya .

Jealous Neil is a treat.
Avni is doing progress in accepting her feelings.
Shivam is too adorable but lunch kare bina bacche love cancer. He is very brave .
Update soon😊

Thank u so much.!
Glad that u enjoyed the update.!
docritu99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tumpa12

Lovely

superb one
update soon

Thank u 😊