Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
@dolly No where it looks like Roop is blind , obsessed and having no self respect . The fact is in your hatred for Ishika you are not even trying to look at Roop's actions , trying to understand him  when the writer clearly justifies his each action but you are not seeing that but wrong blaming him he looks blind , obsessed having no self respect because you hate at Ishika and immediately want him to kick her out and fall in love with Palak This is not right dolly  Even i hate Ishika but this does not mean in my hatred for Ishika  , i start putting wrong blames on Roop The promo scene when he is shattered haven't aired yet We don't know what  more wrong this evil witch did that shattered him so much because right now he is strong and determined to prove himself innocent in front of Ishika and Ranveer's false blames so what  more worst she did with him  that he is so shattered  but even if he is crying after he is heart broken Whats so wrong in that ?Every human being cries when their heart is broken How does that make him blind , obsessed , having no self respect ? You want Roop to be human too but at the same time expect him to be God that he should not even cry when he is heart broken ? and the fact Promos are misleading too Colors have shown misleading promos before too The scenes that did not even air in the episode For example where is that scene of the blast in the college bus when they were heading for the trip ?Ranveer made a plan but Roop flopped his plan but promo was showing Ranveer will blast the whole bus Colors was promoting Hina's character as someone who might play cupid between Roop and Ishika and bring them closer but nothing like this happened  Thats why i say watch the episode before saying anything 

Roop isnt blind to Ishika's nature neither he ignores Ishika misdeeds and wrong behavior In fact he shows her mirror when she is wrong , proves her wrong whenever she falsely blames him , she is jealous of his goodness and righteousness thats why she is so against him She is totally like Ranveer . Ranveer is also jealous from Roop thats why he tries to harm him. Roop does not ignore Ishika's misdeeds He gives back to her whenever she tries to insult him without falling to her low level,.which hits her more hard Don't forget when she insulted his relationship with his mother and called him a ghatiya son He was so angry at her that asked her friend to take her away from his eyes otherwise he might do something in anger   Its when she tried to do something good that made Roop think she is ill mannered , short tempered , stupid , spoiled but not bad at heart When she showed concern for Roop during Dahi Handi competition and the drama she did in front of Sandy She came in front of Roop and told Sandy you will have to kill me before  killing him which was big thing and she was showing guilt in front of Roop This all happened because of her This made him think she has redeemed somewhat and changed her thinking about him and  started caring for him When she showed concern for his mother's health etc and he fell for her  Now like us viewers he does not know how during Dahi Handi competition she was trying to be goody to him only because her father shamed her for her misbehavior with Roop Not her on her own she realized anything and she quickly showed her true colors and started badmouthing him when she did not get attention  from him He also does not know the drama she did in front of Sandy was also not on her own Its only after Palak blamed her and she only wanted to wash herself off the blame so that tomorrow if anyone blames her she can say she rectified her misdeed Inside her she knows  Palak wasn't wrong she instigated Sandy to fight with Roop and also she knows what Palak does not know how she planned and plotted to stop Roop reaching the boxing arena which made Sandy think he won and Roop is a coward etc but the fact she did nothing on her own to rectify her misdeed its only when Palak blamed her during the boxing match but these things we viewers know not Roop because we have seen it Roop did not 

Right now the thing is its Ranveer who is interfering and putting false blames on Roop and Roop thinks she is behaving like because of Ranveer otherwise she started to be good with him but i am sure Roop will realize soon its not because of Ranveer's dirty games she is behaving like this but its because she actually never redeemed  Roop wants to reveal Ranveer's truth Ranveer is a liar .Roop wants to expose Ranveer's plan and prove his innocence Ishika is malicious She cannot see Roop 's innocence She cannot see Roop is being defamed more than her She is ignoring the fact Rapists defend themselves and blame the innocent victims girls and  never do anything which will defame their characters in front of world but Roop is defending both of them so how he can be wrong ? She cannot think If Roop wanted to take advantage of her and wanted to molest her He would molest her and leave her in the jungle to die but he didn't do anything such She is ignoring the fact nothing happened with her She was sleeping not unconscious How does she think Roop was molesting her and she did not feel anything ?but the fact she is blaming Roop intentionally Her parents are not angry at Roop  because they know Roop and they know their daughter too  and she is ignoring this too Though i hated the way her mother was falsely blaming Roop to pamper her daughter but the fact  is even her mother did not look angry She was only trying to cheer up Ishika by falsely blaming Roop which was wrong for sure This kind of pampering of her parents have spoiled her to the core and made her so nasty but  like us viewers Roop does not know Ishika is doing it intentionally  Her father has already tried to make her understand and reason with her but she is intentionally blaming Roop because of her personal vendetta against him because of the same reason he does not bow down to her highness when she is wrong  Roop is trying to  prove himself innocent and expose Ranveer and Sandy's lie  which he needs to do He wants to prove Ishika wrong about him she is falsely blaming him too He hasn't done anything wrong 

Roop's each and every action is justified Dolly so i don't know why you think he looks blind , obsessed and having no self respect This is so wrong  dolly If Donal has contacts Shashank is not going to take his character butchering either He will leave the show if makers tried to butcher his character either Keep your anger from Ishika aside and then look at Roop's actions Dont falsely blame Roop

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sidra i m not saying hes blind or obsessed but luks like CVs r trying 2 show that. hopefully wat u r  saying abt promo is true.
hopefully she must'd done sumthing more worse that hes crying.

i m just fed up of ishika jjap in the show by roop & his sis.bcoz 2 me it luks like cvs r trying 2 whitewash her thru them.
she  has 2 much of SS

Originally posted by: tiny15

@sidra i m not saying hes blind or obsessed but luks like CVs r trying 2 show that. hopefully wat u r  saying abt promo is true.

hopefully she must'd done sumthing more worse that hes crying.

i m just fed up of ishika jjap in the show by roop & his sis.bcoz 2 me it luks like cvs r trying 2 whitewash her thru them.
she  has 2 much of SS

Cvs are not trying to show that dolly I wrote this big thesis only to explain to you how cvs are not trying to show Roop as blind or obsessed at all You are saying this in your frustration on Ishika . Try to keep your frustration for Ishika aside you will clearly see its nothing like this  You accept Roop is not blind and obsessed then how cvs are trying to show him? He is a character who is being written and shown by cvs and you say he is not blind and obsessed it because cvs are not showing him cvs are not trying to whitewash Ishika through Roop and his sisters They are only trying to show how good Roop and his sisters are . It does not whitewash Ishika at all because if creatives love Ishika so much why they are showing her so negative ?Most of the viewers hate her except for very less actress fans who have no defense for her either and cvs aren't even giving  any excuse for her acts either She is wrong , totally wrong  A complete negative character See how yesterday they made her father remind her Roop's favors on her and that he saved her life Think how can he  do such thing with her ? but she is adamant to falsely blame and abuse him Cvs have shown she is doing it intentionally so cvs are not at all whitewashing her instead they are showing her bad 
About her ss i agree They need to lessen her screen space Hoping they show her getting married to Ranveer not Roop . 
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ButterflyOnRose

Cvs are not trying to show that dolly I wrote this big thesis only to explain to you how cvs are not trying to show Roop as blind or obsessed at all You are saying this in your frustration on Ishika . Try to keep your frustration for Ishika aside you will clearly see its nothing like this  You accept Roop is not blind and obsessed then how cvs are trying to show him? He is a character who is being written and shown by cvs and you say he is not blind and obsessed it because cvs are not showing him cvs are not trying to whitewash Ishika through Roop and his sisters They are only trying to show how good Roop and his sisters are . It does not whitewash Ishika at all because if creatives love Ishika so much why they are showing her so negative ?Most of the viewers hate her except for very less actress fans who have no defense for her either and cvs aren't even giving  any excuse for her acts either She is wrong , totally wrong  A complete negative character See how yesterday they made her father remind her Roop's favors on her and that he saved her life Think how can he  do such thing with her ? but she is adamant to blame and abuse him Cvs have shown she is doing it intentionally so cvs are not at all whitewashing her instead they are showing her bad 

About her ss i agree They need to lessen her screen space Hoping they show are getting married to Ranveer not Roop . 

i wish & hope wat  r u saying  is true & happens.

tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

Roop going from home. He gets call from ish.he gets irritated & says ish if u had called  me 2  bash me then listen I wont listen anything . u put soot on my face . if I'd wanted 2 say I cud'd said so much & cud'd give u back hardly but I dint bcoz I respected women 2morrow & still respects him.but that doesn't mean I don't respect myself.so listen 4 last & final time.i hadnt committed any mistake nor I will ask 4giveness from u.understood. gud bye.

Ish dad on oder side. He said I just wanted  2 hear this. Roop srprsd.he asks uncle u? ish dad says ishu thinks u'd done wrong wid her.but I  hav faith that u wont do this. So 2 clear my doubt I called u & hearing the confidence in ur voice I believe u cant do anything wrong. he asked wat has happened there?Roop tells all wat happened there & also slap.ish dad says this is bad.

ish cums & took phone from dad.and  says wat r u doing dad?roop luks at his phobne. She says roopendra is cheap boy(gira hua ladka)she cuts then phone. U need not 2 talk 2 him.she goes. Ish dad stops & calls & says its nothing like this. U both hav in btn u.. ish says papa we cant hav anything btn us apart from hatred. kanch cums & gives her bottle & says u don't worry abt ur dad.ur father doesn't find his elder bro wrong?u go 2 college w/o any fear.and if u see him then scold him also. ish dad is not liking it. Ish goes. He says 2 kanch do u know anything. Kanch says tea or coffee.ish dad upset. Kanch goes.

At college roop waiting at parking.hi & himsh cums & Hi put her hands on his eyes. He thinks her as palak & says palak I m not in mood of joking.he removes hi hands.hi says roop we hav cum  2 make ur mood.he asks u both here? Ur training & bil ur duty?hi said I brought u cupcakes . 2day was holiday 2 so thot 2 spend time 2gether. Roop understands. & says I know why u r doing all? But if u miss ur training & bil his duty I wont like that.himsh says there r oder ppl also in po. Stn. They can handle that. If we will b 2gether 4 a day then we will also feel gud.  Hr cums & says wid me roop cant get lonely & I need an excuse of not attending the class.so 2days eveng is 4 roop only.roop says I like it but  request u 2 plz resume ur work.hi & himsh trying 2 say sumthing. Roop says and I m all rite & see this hr if I want him 2 leave me he wont leave me. hr says up never leave him.hi says u r not wrong. U hav only MU. 2day ish mite not b wid u but 2morrow she will b wid u.hr says and yes till then we all r wid u.

she gives him cup cakes.hr took & says ok I will hav I mean I will also hav & give him also. They say ok we shud go now. Roop asks them 2 tc of themselves.they ask him & hr 2 tc.hr says cupcakes  r luking yummy. roop  says wheres palak?Hr said palak called & told shes not well. So will cum late.roop says ok & luks bit concerned. He then luks at his watch & says lets go then. They go hr saying u hav 1 rest I will eat. Roop says u hav all. They go.

Ish cums wid her broken scooty & think  scooty has 2 broke down 2day. I hope that roopendra wont cum 2day. wish i cud  put soot on his face in front of all here.

She hears hbd.cops were saying 2 ranvi. She goes 2wards him .He sees her & says cuming now & asks them 2 say loudly she cums .ranvi pretends & says sing quietly its college all r getting disturbed.he sees ish & says u. ish asks its ur bday. She wishes him but u at college?he says we don't get holiday on public holiday then wats bday?cops r 4 country's service.but theres 1 thing that I hav worn civil clothes instead of uniform. She said its gud way 2 celebrate. Ranvi sais celebrate?i cud' done if hav gud frnds. She luks at hm. He said I shud say sumthing.she says yes.he says in this city its only u wid whom I can do true frndship. If u hav permission then .. he says ok m sorry . ish says why sorry? He says that I brought cake in college & they both started singing.ish says its ok. He says 1 min. he cuts the  cake tries 2 feed but stops &says its ok if u r not ok. I m genuinely sorry. Ish took  abit from cake & thanx. He asks now its ur turn. elders hav taught & its ritual. Ish took ranvi hand& feeds him cake.he asks cops 2 distribute it in canteen. They took. He thinks why I will leave the chance eat fruits of my hardwork in defaming roopendra.

Ish asks abt planning or do work.he says yes hav kept small party but I hav no frnds so how cud that b done?if u cum then its will b gud. ish thinks I hav no mood but whatever has happened wid me why shud it affect this gud prsn that 2 on his bday?ranvi asks . she says ok.ranvi happy & says thanx & u make my bday happy. Ok will meet in the evng.she says ok & goes.hes happy.bg of ranvi.

Roop wid hr cum 2 college . hr saying & theres morng after darkness. All will 4get everything & will rembr that u saved ish at risk of ur life. All r staring at him. Roop noticed & srprsd & ask one student wat havnt u seen me bfr? he says luks like u havnt seen NB? So perfect poster of u & ish of jungle romance.he gestures 2wards it.he see posters.he ttook off 1 & sees. Sandy wid frnd cum. Sandy frnd said.wow jungal mein mangal. Roop try 2 tear it but he stops & said don't tear it its urs & ish victory trophy.roop angry so hr. he again says ok do me  a favour. I hav a bet wid my frnds.tell small thing wat has happened btn u & ish? Just tell.dont hesitate roop is angry but dint say anything.hr lost his cool.he pushes sandy frnd & says I will break ur legs he runs after him sandy also goes after them they bump in2 ish.roop sees poster & ish she cums & sees posters.& luks around students r laughing. Ish goes.roop tries 2 stop her but hr ask not  2go atm.no use. Roop says but hav 2 talk 2 her oderwise MU will increase.hr says u r  rite. I cant tolerate that shes MU so much. Lets go & talk 2 her.they go. sandy tell ranvi abt it & said ur idea worked u r  awesum. Hes happy & says I hav taken birth 2 do wful. rembrs how he did that in forest.

Ish in class.roop & hr cum & he says those posters were.. but teacher cums &  asks him 2 g 2 his class.hr took him away & says listen 2 me. She stood & folds hand & says u go away from here u want I shudnt cum2  college now.. Rnavi wid sandy cum & ask 2 get out.roop goes.

Ranvi asks u in fact  all not 2 worry.there will b no trouble. I promise.ranvi thinks roopendra bro ur connection is getting cut wid ish & mine relationship is bcuming strong.he asks sandy 2 cum.

Ranvi outside  roop took him 2 classroom. & hold his neck from behind.And said I m quiet doesn't mean I m speechless also. Wat  & why r u doing I can understand.its better u also understand . ranvi says u hav held inspec's neck?roop says u r in class room atm. If u talk shit then I will beat u outside in front of all.and this uniform wid which u r so confident I m dealing it from  my childhood. So I know its weakness & strength. And atm u havnt worn uniform. U can charge me 4 hititng a  common man then do it.dont ruin my mind more oderwise I will 4get u r my elder bro. he leaves his neck & goes . ranvi gets angry& says u held Rn SW neck. If I dint make ur neck hung down my name is not RnSW.

Ish cums in jeep 2 sum orphanage.ranvi wid kids all chant HBD. He ask wat all bring?they give him hand made cards.he sees ish but pretends 2 not seen &asks his cop 2 ask .cop askscif u do this on bday. He says yes.he sees ish & goes  2 her.he thanx her. Just 1 min. he calls all kids & says its ish sis & asks them hi 2 ish sis.all do. Ish happy.ranvi says ist my celebrn as u were asking me.

he asks who will cut the cake wid me? he cuts the cake kids also put their hands & 1 of kid make her also put her hand on ranvi hand. Ranvi says they r kids. They cut cake.& chant HBD. He asks cop 2 distribute it in kids. He goes wid ish.& says r u not getting bored?he says I like  kids a lot.their innocence & gud thots all.they inspire me 2 bcum gud human being. Kids wont make u sad nor show dbl std. thatshwy they r my best frnds.i'd said that I cud only b true frnds wid u only.

Ish thinks abt roop giving jacket & then pics .she says double std I also don't like. Ranvi  luks away .she praises him & u r  gud at heart.I dint get bored.

Ranvi thanx. He asks kid 2 play musical chair.he goes. Ish also goes ranvi goes 2  a cop & asks 2 play music nicely all notes shud b fine. They shud reach at our hearts.Cop says sir u've sang gud so notes will also b fine. He asks cop 2  luk at ish & ask if her heart melted? He says yes not just melted but slipped also i bczm e fan.ranvi ahppy.

Ish thinks if there r  such gud guys also in 2days world. Hes so innocent & gud  & honest. Hes brave also.

Pre-cap- palak & hr wid roop.at garage.roop says no use 2 call ish. She wont listen. Palak says roop if u wont call her.then how will she know that u r not sum goon or cktless & how she knows that u luv her  so much. Shes bit emotnl also.roop luks at her.palak says u mess up wen u speak 2 her then u write  2    her. Roop says she doesn't want 2 see my face then  why she will take letter from me. palak says u write 2 her. And leave it  2 me.roop luks at her.palak emotnl

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

double post of wu

@dolly Thanks for update ðŸ˜Š
 Hopefully you got your answer Roop hasn't compromised on his self respect at all He is nor blind , not obsessive He is not ignoring Ishika wrong and abusive behavior He was so angry at Ishika for her abusive behavior Just because he wants to prove his innocence and expose the false blame on him by Ranveer and Sandy  , does not mean he will take her insults quietly He won't fall at her low level to give back to her but he will blacken her face by proving his innocence and by proving her wrong 

Ishika🤬 i hope she get married to Ranveer . Perfect match for each other .Both are two faced devils  .Both are liars , hypocrite , shameless , abusers , jealous , disgusting creatures.They are real low lives characterless people giray hoe insaan🤬  Ishika was so rude to her father today . Here is the so called responsible daughter her stans used to brag .We always said she is a bad daughter who does not listen to her father at all Today its proven again  She treats her father as stupid person who does not know anything  and does not listen to her father at all . Rupesh is a sensible mature wise man but very soft with his wife and daughter and this is what has spoiled them both.  Ishika's mother is pathetic 🤢. She realizes Roop is innocent and her daughter is wrong but she is still falsely blaming to pamper her and encouraging her daughter to bash Roop🤢Sick mother and daughter duo ðŸ¤¢
Ishika cannot think why will Roop paste posters  and defame himself  She cannot think this because she does not want to think  She only wants to think bad about Roop because of inner jealousy

Ishika was recalling Roop helping her , saving her from embarrassment in public , protecting her honor by covering her up with his jacket and still believes he is the sort of boy to have bad eyes her and molest her  ðŸ¤¢She was calling him double faced ðŸ¤¢Seriously how much cheap is this woman She is a disgrace ðŸ¤¢

Really wish she is married to Ranveer and Makers for God's sake lessen her screen space Today whole episode was full of her crap  Why makers are driving viewers off from this show with dedicating so much screen space to her ðŸ¤¢

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Viewers shall definitely want to see the real face of Ranvir before her marriage to Ranveer, otherwise she will be finished, her ego, her self respect, all will perish when she marries Ranvir.  After her marriage only, she should learn the original  Ranvir and realise what is the real Roop and repent her misunderstandings with Roop.  This will be good lesson for the people who is judgemental before thinking anything.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

Viewers shall definitely want to see the real face of Ranvir before her marriage to Ranveer, otherwise she will be finished, her ego, her self respect, all will perish when she marries Ranvir.  After her marriage only, she should learn the original  Ranvir and realise what is the real Roop and repent her misunderstandings with Roop.  This will be good lesson for the people who is judgemental before thinking anything.

i think viewers know ranveer's face.
 but i want rnaveer 2 get exposed after his mrg 2 ishika only.only then she will realize wats it 2 b judgmental & arrogant brat.
she really doesnt deserve roop at all.
tho i think she mite later on broke her engagement wid ranveer & get ready 2  marry rooop wen roop will prove his innocence tho he mite not b able 2 prove him guilty & ranveer trying 2 b goody-2 but ranveer mite do sumthing at last moment & she will again leave roop at altar & marry ranveer.

and her mrg wid ranveer will b  a lesson & a social msg 2 those ppl who r judgmental,biased & arrogant
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
I want Ranveer to be exposed after her marriage with Ishika . I wish Ishika marries to Ranveer and suffer .  Roop should never accepts this abusive evil monster Ishika in his life