Congrats to Paltan boy Gurmeet Choudhary/Maan Singh Khurana-Pic

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know how many of us wanted to See or dreamt of Maan being an Army officer but I have had this wish from the absolute inception of Geet.

Maybe because of  Maan's rough and tough avatar or the strictness- planned life, the possessiveness to protect his loved ones. Fierceness, dedication towards work. Or his soft coconut like heart which had all the warmth to make Geet forget all her scars and go head over heels for him despite him being no less than an enigma, a difficult man!!

And so finally now we can savor seeing Gurmeet Choudhary's Paltan Army rugged look!! My half dream is fulfilled lol!! πŸ˜†

Paltan trailer is all out...And I had one conspicuous thought in mind seeing the trailer - Oh Wish that was Drashti at the place of Dipika!!πŸ˜‰

And what is this D game?? This alphabet D toh Gc ka picha hi nahin chorta...πŸ˜†

Chalo anyway Many Many congratulations to our Sohna munda!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
(Yes keeping all my narazgi aside for GC I am very happy because I love Geet that much as well as my inclination for Maan is much greater than the huff with Gc πŸ˜† )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qspiginsaU&t=2s[/YOUTUBE]
(Click play to watch the trailer)

After watching the trailer I am sure Ramayan ke wajah se toh Paltan mein role nahin mila hoga cause J.P dutta is a man who did his homework very well and the way Gurmeet has acted in the trailer it only reminded me of Maan with a Haryanvi accent!!

Damnnn!! I still wished he had his iconic stubbles!! 

P.s : I still am wishing hard that Gc comes back at Tv...πŸ˜†And the wish of Madhu... that may GC comes to silsila to promote paltan, chalo impossible hi sahi par sweets and chocos in your mouth!! 

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I saw the trailer too and he is looking nice in the movie...
Though I miss his stubble too, he looks nice either way...

All the best to him for this movie...hope he gets more success in his career...
πŸ€—

sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: WaveTeal

P.s : I still am wishing hard that Gc comes back at Tv...πŸ˜†And the wish of Madhu... that may GC comes to silsila to promote paltan, chalo impossible hi sahi par sweets and chocos in your mouth!! 

πŸ˜†
@Ipti @Madhu...
kuch jada hi sapne dekh rahe ho tum dono...get back to earth sweethearts...
This is never going to happen...LOL
WaveTeal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahibasharma

πŸ˜†
@Ipti @Madhu...
kuch jada hi sapne dekh rahe ho tum dono...get back to earth sweethearts...
This is never going to happen...LOL

I know it's not possible at all..But that thought itself is so sweet and cute..Harmless thinking of Madhu..
πŸ˜† 

When it's about Gurti/maaneet earth mein rehna thoda mushkil hain!! πŸ€£
sahibasharma thumbnail

I know it's not possible at all..But that thought itself is so sweet and cute..Harmless thinking of Madhu..
πŸ˜† 

When it's about Gurti/maaneet earth mein rehna thoda mushkil hain!! πŸ€£

I agree and that is why we are called CRAZY MAANEETIANS...πŸ˜†
WaveTeal thumbnail

I saw the trailer too and he is looking nice in the movie...

Though I miss his stubble too, he looks nice either way...

All the best to him for this movie...hope he gets more success in his career...
πŸ€—

His lines are getting trended!! He nailed it... 

Wish him all the success because he is one synonym of hardwork!!

Don't know if the movie would just critically acclaim or actually do a good business but I am happy that he is part of something very nice this time!! πŸ˜ƒ
sahibasharma thumbnail

His lines are getting trended!! He nailed it... 

Wish him all the success because he is one synonym of hardwork!!

Don't know if the movie would just critically acclaim or actually do a good business but I am happy that he is part of something very nice this time!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Yes...he is a hard worker...and am glad his movie is coming under a big banner...and he has a prominent role too...
No offense but I did not like his previous movies much...except a bit for Wajah tum ho...(I liked he was villian at the end ...LOL)
I always felt that MOvie makers used his popularity as a means to promote the film and he was not given much credit,,,,especially with Khamoshiyan...I was so excited for his movie but he had so less screen space that I was disappointed...
But now am really happy to see him with a JP DUTTA film...it is lovely...
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Yes Yes...he is a hard worker...and am glad his movie is coming under a big banner...and he has a prominent role too...
No offense but I did not like his previous movies much...except a bit for Wajah tum ho...(I liked he was villian at the end ...LOL)
I always felt that MOvie makers used his popularity as a means to promote the film and he was not given much credit,,,,especially with Khamoshiyan...I was so excited for his movie but he had so less screen space that I was disappointed...
But now am really happy to see him with a JP DUTTA film...it is lovely...

That's the reason I said this time πŸ˜† 

Khamoshiya well..I was super ecstatic when the song came out..He looked totally like MSK...

But he was badly misused. Even though he is shy they have made him do such bizarre things which he would never feel comfortable. One fact is that I have not watched Khamoshiya yet and do not intend to do as well. I completely agree with you. I love the title track btw!!

I remember how appalled i felt when Bheegh loon hit the youtube. It was like he had problems with even doing forehead kisses with DD at a certain time but now what is this. But I and like me many must have swallowed that feeling. 

Wajah Tum ho gave me a mixed feelings. That one had fair story but other actors lacked. When a film is made a lot of things matter actually. And he was again kinda used in WTH.. I didn't watch that movie as well but know the story and have seen his cut scenes...

Later GC himself said it was one of his career mistake lol so I have nothing to say more. Oh But again I loved the songs of WTH.πŸ˜†

And Khamoshiya and Wajah Tum Ho is the reason why I posted now at the time of Paltan. Cause that's something we want to see from Gc. If the role is small it's still digestible if that can make impact!! 

Having said that I still feel he in the King of Television and needs to come back here!!πŸ˜ƒ
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know how many of us wanted to See or dreamt of Maan being an Army officer but I have had this wish from the absolute inception of Geet.

Maybe because of  Maan's rough and tough avatar or the strictness- planned life, the possessiveness to protect his loved ones. Fierceness, dedication towards work. Or his soft coconut like heart which had all the warmth to make Geet forget all her scars and go head over heels for him despite him being no less than an enigma, a difficult man!!

And so finally now we can savor seeing Gurmeet Choudhary's Paltan Army rugged look!! My half dream is fulfilled lol!! πŸ˜†

Paltan trailer is all out...And I had one conspicuous thought in mind seeing the trailer - Oh Wish that was Drashti at the place of Dipika!!πŸ˜‰

And what is this D game?? This alphabet D toh Gc ka picha hi nahin chorta...πŸ˜†

Chalo anyway Many Many congratulations to our Sohna munda!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
(Yes keeping all my narazgi aside for GC I am very happy because I love Geet that much as well as my inclination for Maan is much greater than the huff with Gc πŸ˜† )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qspiginsaU&t=2s[/YOUTUBE]
(Click play to watch the trailer)

After watching the trailer I am sure Ramayan ke wajah se toh Paltan mein role nahin mila hoga cause J.P dutta is a man who did his homework very well and the way Gurmeet has acted in the trailer it only reminded me of Maan with a Haryanvi accent!!

Damnnn!! I still wished he had his iconic stubbles!! 

https://youtu.be/1Sq-zEeFGJY

Check this out mouli remember geet to drashtiπŸ˜‰
WaveTeal thumbnail
Originally posted by: December04

https://youtu.be/1Sq-zEeFGJY

Check this out mouli remember geet to drashtiπŸ˜‰

Yeah I saw it..I mean kinda skipped it when it was in my recommended videos... Now watched again.. Sorry to say love Aditi for reminding but DD's reaction...Well yeah but Dd was way too predictable...Expected and now don't even get disappointed by this anticipated reactions of her regarding Geet!!πŸ˜† Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago