Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_ishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Taanirey98

Wowww amazing this was really liked . There is alot of things which are yet to know but I loved it 😳. But next time plz give taarey scenes too😉

I can't promise dear cause now kriya and Rey are together so taarey romance has some time in it. But I will try showing some scenes of taarey.
Thanks for your comment dear.
princess_ishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita12

Okay that was interesting I like the way all react to the T.S thing hope to seen more tarrey now

There is some time for that cause there is a lot to unfold before that.
Thanks dear😊
princess_ishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

TS Taani Shekhawat yup looking her returning back with bang was awesome ya unexpected too

Sad to see SwaRon like that
Missing TaaRey moments :(

Swayam engagement fixed
But something is fish
Hope to see many more

Beautifully written
Thanks for pm dear

Yup I tried my best to give her that impact.
Yup but soon everything will sort out.
Taarey moments will we a little later but I will try to give some glimpse of it.
I hope I can I come up to your expectations.
Thanks dear.
princess_ishu thumbnail

Thanks
princess_ishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: atulaya_taarey

Awesome chapter.

Really loved this version of taani how fearless bold and daring she has become.
She is an excellent and successful business woman.

An arranged marriage for swayam,wonder who's the bride going to be.

Yup taani is completely changed personality.
The bride is gone be wonderful 😉
Thanks dear
princess_ishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dh19

nice update.

rey is with kriya missing taarey
taani is a bigshot now...
even swaron are not togeather... hope taani will do something

Taani is gone do everything now.
Yip me too missing taarey but we have to miss them a little more😉
Thanks dear
princess_ishu thumbnail
Okay so firstly today sweetie (2111_shweta) is flying so I wish her a very happy and safe journey and hope she comes soon to IF and connects with all of us. Secondly it's been a lot of time there is no sign of sweetheart (Ta_Sha) in IF so I just hope she is keeping well. Both of you come soon cause am missing you two really very bad 😭.

Do listen the song while reading link given.

Okay now no more bak bak... Enjoy reading.

CHAPTER 3

(Same day at midnight in Taani's room)

Taani was tossing and turning on her bed not able to sleep just like every other night but tonight was a bit different from others, as she was with her dear ones but still she felt lonely as before. She sat up holding her head and then looked at Sharon who had slept till now after a lot of pleadings and consoling. Taani looked at her side table to drink some water but saw the jug empty. She removed her duvet and got up straight, standing on her feet she looked own to adjust her slippers. She tightly closed her eyes once and fluttered them few times to get a clear view of her surrounding.

She looked up and automatically her eyes went towards her wardrobe and she saw herself with Rey in his arms; they were confessing their love for each other. She saw their confession day in front of her eyes. The way he said he loves her and will always love her; those words pricked her heart and she looked the other way just to find herself again with Rey running in the room playfully and breaking her bed; that scene brought a smile on her face but it soon faded away with their breakup scene. She saw Rey crying and moved towards him and was about to touch his cheeks to wipe away the tears but as soon as she touched him he vanished away. This brought her back to real world and without wasting another second she marched towards the hall which lead to kitchen; she pour herself a glass of water. She was drinking while her eyes traveled to the kitchen slab and there she saw Rey kissing her neckline while she was making coffee which happened just after they returned from Goa. Taani was intently looking at their intense love but she looked away only to view their last hug and promise she took. All their moments were coming in front of her and their words were ringing in her ears. She covered her eyes and shut her eyes; thinking it would help but it didn't.

Taani : "Enough...you can't do this Taani you can't remember him...you have to forget him... It has all over... You need to relax. You need to have some fresh air..." Saying so she grabbed a small jacket and her car keys and left the house.

She started driving her car regardless of the path she was taking as all the moments with Rey were continuously flashing in front of her eyes. It was getting difficult to keep her vision clear as tears were starting to form in her eyes. Finally she applied brakes and the car stopped with a loud screeching noise. She  rested her forehead on the steering, she had no idea where she had came but when she examined her surrounding she found herself outside her old college 'St. Loius'. She wanted to run away from her past but she was landed on the place where it all started. Where she met him for the first time, where she confessed her love to him where they had their first kiss, where they danced together, they had their first date here itself. It all started here Taani and Rey became TaaRey here in this college itself. She didn't wanted to go in but her legs seemed walking on their own, she trespassed the college gate and entered the premises.

*  *  Music Begins *  *

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re

( She passed the BB court and all the good times spend with him flashed in front of her. She then crossed the parking and the memories of their bike ride came in front of her. She closed her eyes and walked inside the college building and started coming down the stairs and kikli kalir di sequence flashed where all the boys including her bhai were hell bent to prove her that Rey is a casanova which ended by her shout and TaaRey hug. She then saw Rey fighting with the other boys for her their mitwa scene came in front. She slightly smiled remembering those golden moments of her life.)

Yuhi Baras Baras Kaali Ghata Barse Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye Is Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye Tu Apni Ungliyon Se Main To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein Sardi Ki Raaton Mein Hum Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein Hum Dono Tanha Ho Na Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein Aaja Re Aa Re

(She then walked by the corridor and saw a gate in front of her and unwantedly she pushed it open as if her hands had its own mind but she didn't had a second to think about anything because the door lead to the fire exit and she became numb to witness her confession to Rey and his rejection, She then saw herself getting faint as he said he will teach her dance and all their moments came infront; their silly fights, Rey's naughtiness, her shyness everything was seen by her all over again. This was enough for her and she ran from there with tears brimming in her eyes and she stopped by an open gate and breathed heavily but as she peeped inside the gate her breath hitched as it was the RH and she was yet again witnessing their dil se sequence, their first kiss rasiya sequence, her dance trainings all their romance and also their breakup, their MUs; she was reliving everything yet again. She started pacing backwards and ran away from there thinking she might escape but destiny had become quite cruel to her nowadays; so she came up in the terrace just to find their first date glimpses and all their chasing rounds, their fun, their pure love. She held the railing and looked down feeling helpless just to see another date of them where he apologized for jot giving her enough time so he planned a date behind their college building.)

Tadpaye Mujhe Teri Sabhi Baatein Ek Baar Ay Deewani Jhootha Hi Sahi Pyaar To Kar Main Bhooli Nahin Haseen Mulakaatein Bechain Karke Mujhko Mujhse Yun Na Pher Nazar Roothega Na Mujhse Mere Saathiyan Yeh Vaada Kar Tere Bina Mushkil Hain Jeena Mera Mere Dil Mein Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re Aaja Re Aaja Re Aaja Re

(She sat on the floor breaking and crying her heart out after 6 whole years she cried... She cried a lot... She started dancing or rather hurting herself while dancing... She did free falls and stretched extentlessly... Arched back aching all her muscles and finally fell on her knees crying bitterly.)

*  *  Music Ends  *  *

Taani : "Aaahhh" she shouted in attempt to vent out all her pain in her voice but nothing helped... She sat there and cried her heart out pouring everything out with her tears.

(Mornings at TaaYam's home)

Sharon came out of Taani's room with a sullen face wearing a beautiful sequenced short dress. At the same time Swayam came out of his room and saw her, he so wished to hug her tight and forget everything which happened in the past but he chose to remain still.

Sharon : "Wo... Taani kahan hai..." She asked looking here and there not able to meet his eyes.

Swayam : "I don't know... Mujhe bhi usse baat karni hai.." He said removing his gaze from her "Taani..." He called out loud.

Taani : "Ha bhai... Mai yahan hu.. Bas aayi..." She answered from kitchen. She came out with three mugs of coffee and toasts in a tray and kept on the center table of the living room. "Wo mail breakfast bana rahi thi... Chalo ab jaldi kha lo hume nikalna bhi to hai..." She said keeping down the tray and looked up to find Sharon wearing her dress. Sharon followed her gaze and saw Taani looking at her dress.

Sharon : "Wo Taani mai kal apne sath koi dress nahi layi thi isliye tumhari pehen li... Sorry bina puche pehen liya" she said lowering her head.

Taani : "Aapki himmat bhi kaise huyi... Mere dress ko touch karne ki..." She said mocking fake anger to which Sharon got fidgety.

Sharon : "Sorry.. Mai abhi change karkr aati hu" she said tear filling in her eyes and started moving towards Taani's room.

Taani : "Ary... Uff aap bhi na.. Mai mazak kar rahi thi... Aap kabse choti-choti baaton ka bura manne lagi" she said running towards Sharon and holding her from back. She passed an assuring smile to her to make her feel comfortable. "Sharon kitni vulnerable ho gayi hair" she thought in mind. To lighten up the mood she said "Waise aap bohot achi lag rahi ho..." She winked at Sharon to which she passed a bleak smile.

Swayam : "Okay...okay enough... Tum dono ki mazak masti kahtam hi gayi ho to mai kuch bolu..." He said getting irritated by being ignored in their endless conversation.

Taani : "Kya hua bhai... Bolo na..."

Swayam : "Taani... Tum ye sab kya kar rahi ho...and hum kahan ja rahe hai.." He said directly coming to the point 

Taani : "Ary bhai... Aap bohot jaldi bhool jate ho.. Baadam khaya karo kaam ayega" she said giggling, earning a glare from Swayam "Bhai hum sab Goa ja rahe hai...aapki engagement ke liye... Aur agar time pe nahi nikle to late ho jayenge... To chalo jaldi se kha ke ready ho jao.." She said smilingly to him.

Swayam : "Taani mail nahi kar raha hu engagement and that's final" he said with finality in his voice.

Taani : "Okay fine...ab aapko jo bhi bolna hai tauji air mummy ko bolna...mai kuch nahi janti aur unse baat karne ke liye aapko Goa chalna parega kyuki wo dono Paris se direct wahin aayenge and abhi wo log flight me hai..."

Swayam : "Ughh... Wo log Paris me kya kar rahe hai" he said getting frustrated 

Taani : "Bhai aap kitne questions puchte ho... Wo log meri hone wali bhabhi ke liye ring lene gaye hai" listening this Swayam rolled his eyes and Sharon got emotional listening 'bhabhi' from Taani's mouth for someone else but she controlled herself.

They all had their breakfast and got ready to leave. The gang also joined them at given time. By the time gang arrived Taani got a call and she excused herself. After she left Kriya and Rey entered with their luggage.

Rey : "Hey guys" he said cheerfully.

All (-Swaron) : "Hey Rey" they said casually.

Taani hunged up the call and came back to gang and the first person she saw was Rey. He was talking to Kriya. While Rey was talking to Kriya he didn't notice Taani coming but felt some cool breeze around him he turned towards the direction and saw Taani looking at him. They both have a short eyelock (LLHH with TR tune) which was disturbed by Swayam (as usual).

Swayam : "Taani jaldi chalo warna late ho jayegi" he said getting impatient. To which got confused.

Bharat : "Abe ay... Kal take to tujhe sagai nahi karni thi to aaj itna kyu utavla (impatient) ho raha hair" he said getting curious.

Swayam : "Mujhe abhi bhi sagai nahi karni... Mai jaldi isliye kar raha hi taki mummy papa se baat kar saku" he said getting angry.

Taani : "Okay... Okay guys hum sab nikalte hai bhai aur Rey aap dono drive kar lenge na" she asked them to which they simply nodded. "Thik hai to bhai, Sharon, Amar, Bharat... Bhai ki car me chale jao and Rey, Kriya, Nil, Simmi, Vicky Rey ke sath" they all nodded but suddenly

Vicky : "Taani tum nahi chalogi" he said getting confused.

Taani : "Ha chalungi... Mail apni car se aa jaungi... As raaste me mujhe kuch kaam hai so" she said genuinely.

Sharon : "Taani.. If you don't mind kya mai tumhare sath chal sakti hu..."

Taani : "Sure... Isme puchne ki kya baat hai" she agreed sensing her discomfort with Swayam.

Simmi : "Sharon... Taani mai bhi tum dono ke sath chalu kya..." She said hesitantly unsure of the answer.

Taani : "Haa kyu nahi.." She said with a smile.

Rey : "Thik hai to sari girls Taani me sath chali jao and hum sab boys ek sath chalte hai... What say..." Everyone agreed except Kriya.

Kriya : "Nahi... Mai to Rey ke sath hi jaungi itne dino baad long drive pe jane ka chance mila hai.." She said holding his hands and Taani got uncomfortable seeing this 

Taani : "Chale guys" she said getting out of their house and they all followed her silently in their own chain of thoughts.

PS- Thanks to all of you who take few minutes to like and comment on my post it really means a lot to me. So please leave your precious comments and don't forget to hit the like button too. And guys please refrain from commenting just two words. It really disappoints me, I think I at least deserve 2-3 lines of comments it hardly take 2 mins so please comment big so that I can give you bigger and better updates.

With love

Ishani

Edited by princess_ishu - 5 years ago
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved the update
Feel bad for taani. 
Cant wait for taarey scenes. 
Nice writing
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
TaaRey memory filled update
Sad to see Taani like that poor girl
Swayam engagement eager to see
How He is going to react to his parents

Rey felt Taani's presence awe
Waiting for more thanks for update
Loved it
Taanirey98 thumbnail
Heyyy this was awesomeee😳😳. U r improving day by day yaa👏👏.  This  was so good . Loved the entire part especially the taani part so well written 😊. It actually brought many memories back of our TAAREY❤️. Update soon😉