This story is realistic!!

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am totally against EMA and the way Kunal is falling for Nandini..
But unfortunately the story is very real.People do cheat on their partners and sometimes they fall with their partner's best friend only.
The pace at which story is going is also nice.What I want to see is how do the writers take the story forward.Personally I dont want them to glorify Kunal just because he is played by Shakti Arora.(Shakti is a good actor!)

P.S people as good as Mauli and kunal's. Family who are so supporting is a rare thing to find.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's just feelings, feelings are just visitors, let them come and go. 
so true It happens In real life.

this show is very different then other shows. it has more excitement and entertainment. right now we don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow ep, 

until now the writers are doing great job. let's see..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also like story and I don't think CVs r going to show Kunal. a criminal guy .he has feeling but still in controllable
he is not going out of limit   he did not touch Nandinineither he is forcing his feelings on Nandini .if Kunal r just thinking and feeling and not doing any cheap thing then there is nothing harm in it

where as rajdeep has bad eye on mauli when he was doing cheap act with mauli, he want to touch mauli when rajdeep was engage to Nandini

but in case of Kunal he never had bad eye on Nandini , unlike rajdeep has bad eye on mauliEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago