Posted: 5 years ago
. Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago
Removed

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago
.Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago
awesome emotional saddy everything baby . truly maaneet's love is eternal , none separate them . though geet left the world leaving her twin to maan but she is always with him and only maan can feel her . at first I thought dadima was talking about maan's marriage but felt relieved when she told dev's marriage fixed . maaneet moments are very beautiful .
super story he baby par me crying ðŸ˜­ physically geet maan ke pass nahi he ... she left the world leaving her children to maan but she is always with him ...talking to him teasing him & made him irritate but he is missing her & dadima knew that . so dev's marriage fixed with meera . maaneet children are so cute .
Aww such lovely story of eternal love. Their true love has bound her to Maan for eternity.. she is virtually with him and family.. 
So sweet.. Lovely after her death she is always with Maan.. Lovely.. True love never dieEdited by Mano1992 - 5 years ago
Lovely Piece of work Richa dear...
For once I thought that the talks were about Maan's second marriage...it was nice how his love did not let her leave this world...
loved how she messed with him and made him embarrass in front of the family and Meera's family...
golgappe...haha...
nice one yar
are you planning to continue this?
different stilory
geet died after giving birth to twings
Very happy to read
lovely one
Maan talking to sprit geet
sad that geet not there