Neeju.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Index
chapter 17 page 2
chapter 18 page 5
chapter 19 page 10

check my other works below

P.S hope to see your comments on updates and my new readers please don't forget to write a comment. I am as busy as everyone here so please leave comments and inspire to complete my story. most of all enjoy reading my stories and ignore the mistakes.

P.S. add me in your buddy list.

Edited by Neeju.2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
once again! welcome back Neeju! 

thanks for posting! awaiting updates! 
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back, waiting for updates dear 
Neeju.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

chapter 17

Geet came out of office in her confident and steady pace. The attitude and the aura with which she came out of office made people sign in disbelieve. Sasha, the Head Architect of K.C, blew away with the geet Handa's attitude. Her secretary called her many times to make her mam came out of shock.

Sasha shook her head  and said, "She is a replica of our boss.  "yaa, said her secretory Tasha.

Tasha "She went away like a wind without caring a damn about other... but mam how can she meet Maan sir... as far as I know, sir has a tight schedule for two weeks. She must be someone special.

Sasha Nope... I think she came here to meet her father... or maybe not who care and yes keep your tough and imaginary horse in control before you lose your job to someone else...

"mam but I was just.. Sasha stopped her with hand and said "always keep this in mind, Tasha, we are here because of our capability and we should always keep in mind that we are not the only one best with these capabilities... there are many more talented people out there and they are always ready to snatch your job so you need to fight and show your talent to keep up your job.

Tasha agreed with her by nodding her head remembering the struggle she faced to reach where she is now. It was not easy to be a part of such a big company and every day is a challenge for them...one mistake and people will start doubting your capability.

Geet entered her home and went straight to her room. After locking the door room she removed her top and laid on her bed. She felt emotionally and physically exhausted it seems like her emotional pressure made her physically tied. She rubbed her head thinking about the unfruitful meeting with Maan. All she did there was shouting at him while he kept looking at her.

Without much words he made her realize how helpless she was in their relationship. The same relationship which she started as a teenager has now a become a burden for her. Now remembering her insulting words she felt guilty. In Office when she noticed someone entering she felt like a child caught while doing mischief. Like a child, she wanted to prove her innocence and end up saying the first thing that came into her mind and then the word "gay.

She had no intention to said that word but somehow in nervousness, she ended up saying it. It may seem stupid on her part but somehow this very word saved her.

After speaking it, all she could do was blame that magazine stuff she read while passing her time in Maan's office. Now laying on the bed she realized how stupid she sounded while blaming him. She had put all the blame on him while the truth is she was the one to start all these physical things. Her teenage hormones kicked hard and he handled her with care. Instead of blaming, she should have said thanks to him for all his care when she needed him and now all she wanted for him to do is releasing her from this relation so that she could stand on her own and learn to fight the world without his help.

She knew she sounds selfish but she desperately needs this freedom to think about her future. Sometimes she felt blessed and sometimes she felt like a prisoner.

Thinking about her life geet went into a deep sleep while on the other side Maan did not even have time to think about his life. His whole day was spent in attending meetings one after the other. Handling such a big business was not an easy task, it takes over all his time and left very little space for him to spend like a free bird.

On the other side, Ranvijay, geet's father came back home after a busy day. He went straight to his library in Handa mansion, which he often used as a home office. His father, Diljeet Handa was busy reading a book. Ranvijay in his thought failed to notice the presence of his dear father and went to sit on his working chair and indulged himself deep in thoughts. He looked up when his father pressed his shoulder to asked him for the reason for his aloofness.

"I went to K.C for the meeting, said Ranvijay looking at father who pulled the side sofa to sit comfortably near his son.

"ok...how was the meeting? Did you finalize the design for our new hotel? asked Diljeet in a calm manner and placed his reading glass in its case.  "No...i do not like it, said Ranvijay drinking the glass of water served by house servant. Diljeet paused and waited for the servant to left the room and after making sure they are alone he continued "you do not like it what? MSK or the design?

"Both came quick sharp and bold answer by Ranvijay.

Diljeet signed "I do not understand your hater towards that smart Khurana lad

"over smart, said Ranvijay correctly his father. He never liked it when people praised MSK.

"yaa whatever you call it... now tell me what happened... I am sure a business deal is not the reason... asked diljeet sipping his semi-hot coffee.

Ranvijay signed and said "dad I meet geet...in KC... she was with maan in his office... ranvijay said half-heartedly and looked at his father for reaction. The serious look on his father's face told him to continue. Ranvijay told him what he saw and did not forget to tell him how he caught maan looking at his daughter in a bad way. "when was the last time when you find someone looking at your daughter in a good way? asked diljeet shocking Ranvijay will his words. "what? asked confused ranvijay in shock.

"Yes, in every little meeting and every little party in the company when geet met some young boys, all you have been saying is  dad he is looking at my daughter in a bad way' and then your protective dad mode clicks. "but dad ranvijay protested but diljeet stopped him and said "you need to stop this and let her live her life. she is a young girl give her some freedom Ranvijay, this is not the way to deal with young kids especially at this age.

Ranvijay shook head, protested this father's view and told "she is still small and immature. "then let her grow up and become mature your babysitting will not help her anyway said the old father.

"no, I will protect my daughter even if it involves keeping every damn boy away "ranvijay you really need to stop this their conversation continued without any result and like every time ranvijay did not listen to anyone when it comes to geet even not his father.

It was about to click 9 pm when maan finally finished his day of work at the office. Feeling so tired after getting in the car. he slept throughout the way of a little journey of one hour which turned to two because of the busy roads of Delhi. His driver called him and he stepped out of car half heartily. After giving a small node to bodyguards, he entered the Khurana mansion. His younger brother greeted him with side hug and took his laptop bag and files from his personal bodyguard. Maan took his seat on the dining table in a tied manner. He corrected his position and nodded at the brother who was waiting to discuss some office issues with his brother. Both brothers talked for an hour while enjoying their hot coffee.

P.S. don't forget to like and comment. for Pm add me in your buddy list
Edited by Neeju.2 - 5 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back..
Waiting for update..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Part 17

Fabulous update! well written! thanks for updating! 

Sasha and Tasha speak about Geet! Geet's dilemma and feelings well portrayed! she wants to get rid of the relationship with Maan! 

she wants her freedom! glad that she feels guilty that she was rude to Maan! great that she knows that Maan was there when she needs him but now its different! 

Geet's dad does not like Maan! 

update soon
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear. U were missed thoroughly. 

Eager to read both My Love for you and My Perfect Wife. 
Edited by crazydream - 5 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is so true that many capable people are wondering outside for a good opportunity. It's just few people who become lucky among all. Geet wants tonkead her life as per her own rules but Maan's protectiveness is stopping it somewhere. Geet's father is also standing as a protector but the only person who seems sensible is geet's grandfather. Waiting for next dear 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
Endgame thumbnail
Geet totally lost she seems so helpless atleast she understands she said wrong