rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Couples officially confirmed
Zain-Mahira are married and Reyhaan-Meher the other couple
But how will reyhaan -Meher fall for each other?Might be in pakistan track both might go in search of mariam just a guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Why they keep showing only something contrary Mahira loves Rehaan she should have been with him...
THE BIGGEST QUESTION :
Why a girl is going to leave all these guys on the earth and falls in love with her sister ex boyfriend and on that she keeps hating him for how he's and his behaviour...
Is it that she has lost it...these shows likes to show partner exchange.
rosel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Why they keep showing only something contrary Mahira loves Rehaan she should have been with him...
THE BIGGEST QUESTION :
Why a girl is going to leave all these guys on the earth and falls in love with her sister ex boyfriend and on that she keeps hating him for how he's and his behaviour...
Is it that she has lost it...these shows likes to show partner exchange.

Mahira loves rehaan but she should have said this to zain he would have backed off from marriage but she dint and instead wanted to elope wat shame wud have that bought to her family in thus case mostly they show some swap here it dint happen they moved the show widout twist

Secondly meher and reyhaan,reyhaan wanted to trap mahira initially later he fell for her i guess its just attraction they desceibed mahira as beautiful isnt it.
And its a soap if one couple is real the other has to be tashan wala they need trp .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -rosel-

Mahira loves rehaan but she should have said this to zain he would have backed off from marriage but she dint and instead wanted to elope wat shame wud have that bought to her family in thus case mostly they show some swap here it dint happen they moved the show widout twist

Secondly meher and reyhaan,reyhaan wanted to trap mahira initially later he fell for her i guess its just attraction they desceibed mahira as beautiful isnt it.

And its a soap if one couple is real the other has to be tashan wala they need trp .

i always have a problem with couple exchange it is so yucky and unhealthy relationship the ex in the form of someone in an another relationship keeps roaming here and there...
Who said first love is forgotten???Though whatever is said upon it f the heart can't accept then...
So why showing all these partner exchange from one sister to another...
As you said Mahira should have said it meher also should have said it to her mother but nothing is said to the parents only for the sake of th3e showing progressing forward w/o problems.Lack of ideas from writers.
rosel thumbnail
i always have a problem with couple exchange it is so yucky and unhealthy relationship the ex in the form of someone in an another relationship keeps roaming here and there...
Who said first love is forgotten???Though whatever is said upon it f the heart can't accept then...
So why showing all these partner exchange from one sister to another...
As you said Mahira should have said it meher also should have said it to her mother but nothing is said to the parents only for the sake of th3e showing progressing forward w/o problems.Lack of ideas from writers.

partner exchange is irritating,in reality no sister will date other sister's ex
They need to drag the story ,watever option available they did
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys as far as I'm concerned, Sheena is paired opposite Avinash and Priyanka is paired opposite Paras so it's Mahira-Rehaan, Meher-Zain and according to an IWMBuzz article I have read and posted in the past, Meher will end up marrying Zain at last moment and there will be bride swap drama (which may also be untrue)
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

Guys as far as I'm concerned, Sheena is paired opposite Avinash and Priyanka is paired opposite Paras so it's Mahira-Rehaan, Meher-Zain and according to an IWMBuzz article I have read and posted in the past, Meher will end up marrying Zain at last moment and there will be bride swap drama (which may also be untrue)

Obviously we know that has been proven false. Mahira married zain today. Paras made me really feel sorry for rehaan today due to his really fab performance.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
i want meher and rehaan to get married soon ðŸ˜³
Gazam1 thumbnail
Its obvious reyhaan will marry meher to get revenge from her as she ruined his chance with mahira. After a leap of a few years we'll find out how all of them are unhappy with each other...