Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal is a cheap husband??

Poll

How many of urs agree that kunal is a cheap husband??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Poor mauli who is believing very deeply her husband is only loving her...but premias said whataver its friday episode he got disappointed ...it means that kunal didn't realize he is doing wrong..how can one man suddenly changed 360 degree...so bad..iam feeling bad for mauli..nowdays her husband is thinking full of his heart nanndini...poor mauli who doesn't know anything that she is happy with nandini and his husband..pls kunal don't insult ur love mauli...😭  so as well i pray god it doesn't happen or it doesn't  come in any wife life..in this situation..because ..i know this is  happening  in the world...as woman i couldn't tolerate...i like drasti after this series..i am really hating nandini character..atleast  we will believe nandini will not cheat her friend..😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
kunal is rapist killer abuser not just cheap but cheapest
Nandini mistress home breaker... happy now, dil ko thadak pochochgayi , crying still left or give more reason to make happy ... and its Drashti...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Lol You already hating nandini bcs kunal fall for her ...Kya logic Hain boss...koi shaadi sudha larka kisi larki pe flat ho jaye to larki ki Kya galti?did she said ao and fall for me? and her name is Drashti issie pata chalta Hain how much you like in realEdited by Snow_Angel - 5 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
@ snow-angel...i don't understsnd what  is ur actual logic.??😆😆..but think  ur life if it is  really happen.to u .? Will u react  same way...???..😲
sailuja thumbnail
Whover puts like   wilingly will sacrfie their husbands.sry .i can consider that whover are thinking that shakthi arora fans..😛
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Thanks for ur personal attacks it's shows ur cheap mentality...ur bashing and wishing bad for a real person for a fictional character...kahte Hain na karma is a bitch let's Karma and mods deal with you for now reported...I only asked you why bashing nandini when doesn't even love kunal apke pass iska bhi jawab nehi Hain lol...
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team