•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been watching this serial on and off. But seriously, what exactly are the makers trying to espouse here? Are they trying to justify that even if you have a good marriage you can still have an affair or fall in love?? Yes, possible for people to get attracted and develop strong feelings after marriage. But one does draw a line and knows when to stop. There is some thing called integrity and honesty in relationships, which cannot be broken at the first available opportunity or rather excuse. For this reason I find it difficult to watch this show. I just don't like the idea of marriage being compromised for legit or illegit reasons especially when the partner happens to be a good understanding and loving one.

Edited by suniks - 5 years ago
show is about just one and month .Abhi story ne proper shape Kahan liya    .it is very early to say story line is acceptable or not

btw in serial I don't expect fully positive and fully negative in show
just to move story somewhat negative is ok
we can't watch every time good scene as well as we cant watch every time bad scene
Originally posted by suniks

I have been watching this serial on and off. But seriously, what exactly are the makers trying to espouse here? Are they trying to justify that even if you have a good marriage you can still have an affair or fall in love?? Yes, possible for people to get attracted and develop strong feelings after marriage. But one does draw a line and knows when to stop. There is some thing called integrity and honesty in relationships, which cannot be broken at the first available opportunity or rather excuse. For this reason I find it difficult to watch this show. I just don't like the idea of marriage being compromised for legit or illegit reasons especially when the partner happens to be a good understanding and loving one.

A for 1 we havent got to the affair yet and B we dont know how the CVs will play the revelation out. All they needed to do to glorify this show was to make Mouli a conniving, heartless woman who is a horrible wife. They did this in Koi apna sa in Zee tv. Affair ko acha dikhane ke liye wife ko negative dikhaya gaya tha. But here the makers havent done that and are showing Mouli as a good human being. You have to give it to them for not being unfair to any of the women and portraying either of them in negative light which in itself is a rare thing on Indian TV..And this is how it works in the real world too. The most loving couples split despite having very caring partners. A lot of things cannot and should not be broken but this is what happens in the real word and we dont have any control over it. Sometimes you have a caring partner but you end up breaking her trust and carry that baggage all your life.. Very sad and harsh,but happens in the world. You never intended to do it, you didnt want to hurt her, but you end up doing just that. Also the show is still in its initial stages..just one and half month old..its to early to say anything about it now.
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
The show theme is something very realistic and happening every where in our society but sadly when makers try to show the raw reality of society many doesn't able to digest it...Like someone said the show is only one and half month old and other than kunal's attraction they are showing a beautiful journey of a girl too who come out from a abusive relationship and now step by step trying to stand up for herself live for her self...they show also focused a beautiful bonding between two friends which very rear in Indian television...still if some people are not very comfortable with the content it's better for them not to watch the show ...it's not good to spoil your mood over a show when 100 other shows are on air in various channel
The show is realistic u may not believe it but men who have wife like mauli are more into EMA this is a harsh reality of society I appreciate the makers here for showing reality and the actors for taking this project.And let me very clear no girl should go through this but happy married life is very rare .I am not supporting EMA agree that it is bad but EMA exists and this reality makers are showing through silsila and people who are bashing silsila have a problem with reality or they are teenagers who have to yet experience life 
Originally posted by suniks

bold- Mona Kapoor was a perfect wife yet Boney fell for Sridevi , Mehar Jesia was a perfect wife yet Arjun fell for Suzzane and list is endless including examples around us in normal life 

Red- how can you say One draws the line ? does everyone draw the line ? if so then why EMAs happen in real life around us ? Many don't draw the line and Kunal hasn't done anything yet so wait for the time when he will cross the line 

Blue - and in this world everyone follows this ? if yes means in real life EMA doesn't happen at all and show is showing something imaginary ? ðŸ˜†

oh god ppl act as if this world is perfect with perfect human beings and this show is showing something very bad