Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww so many pictures and so many people. Ashu you are truly the king of hearts and overwhelming to see a big heart in you. So proud!!!
Mano.M thumbnail
Mano.M thumbnail
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohh god..
really flattered to see such love for him for these people..😳😳

they are more crazy than us..

Mano.M thumbnail

Mano.M thumbnail
4ever  @Pattamaple1 

Even though some blurred picture I have but I keep it all. The best moment once in my life to meet Ashish. #AshishinThailand July 30th 2018. Precious memory of mine. Love you forever #AshishSharma @ashish30sharma

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Speechless 

Donno wat to say .. wat a craze man .. 

The crwd those banners .. Fans shouting for him 

Saying it again i dont think any indian stars has this kind of craze in Thai

Ashu interaction with fans was luv❤️ .. he was cutu chweetuness overload ... nd all the thai fans cheering for him was soo amazing .. Thanks to thai ch8 for live felt lyk we were with them cheering for Ashuu .. 😳😆

Wanted more AshNa stuffs as we rarely get but sadly we didnt get much 

Archu as usual stayed back .. respect for her ⭐️⭐️ 
That too she went for work only but still stayed back .. nd then ashu calling hr in one of glimps was cutu ..😳

TT was fun lol with all the rts .. guess i never rted this much even when we trended for ashu bday or my other fav star 😆

btw that lil hanu was cutuu .. wish we got at least pic of them together .. cant this channel do sum prg with them 

nd yeah ch8 was equally excited lol .. they even tagged our hashtags 😳😆

I hav go trough AT nd check videos .. Super tired now😆
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched all the live videos .. including the fan footage of thaich8  .. 

Though i didnt get wat they were talking 😆  Thaich8 ❤️ More forcos on Ashishians lol they were even givving CloseUp of those big poster of Ram & Prithu 😆 Sighh wish i got wat they were talking 😆

nd JKN had those inside video .. Awww Ashu with the kids ❤️ This JKN memeber was dragging him lol ppl inside itself stopped him nd took pics with him nd got autograph 😳  ... Every Time Ashu hugged / kissed the fans they screamed ... Crazy ofcourse in cutu way 😆

Were they singing Kuch Kuch Hota hai We luv Ashish Sharma .. 😲😆  

My fav Part was Ashu with the kids & with that old lady .. awww that was soo chweetuu .. He kissed her n forhead ..  nd hugges her .. I guess the one near her was her daughter lol ..when he was hugginng she hugged him too 😆 Nd the lady is sooo cool .. when they took pics, she was doing that hand sign nd ashu too did after seeing her 😆

Another moment was outside .. before leaving  he hugged /kissed a fan there was man who asked for kiss lol that was funny nd cutuu 😆

And this archu again nd again went back ... Ashu , JKN members & fans were calling her lol .. she always does this 😆  Anyway luved those lil moments of them ... They handholding toh ❤️

Ashu luked soo  Handsome .. & he was uper cutuu.. I was going awww awww ...
Those smile laughters .. the way he waved them .. Luved every lil moment of him ❤️

Luved AshNa tweets nd the pic archu posted was cool 😎  Now Can we get sum HD pics videos Of Ashu AshNa.😳😆