Posted: 5 years ago

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lifeless Sameer 💔

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs trying to show this is fun way (might be coz track will become so heavy or intense otherwise) and elder Sameer making fun of Young sameer's stupidity. But if u think calmly so 18yrs k ladke ki kya mentality rahi hoge ki he trying to take sanyas ..jis umar m teenage real world ko experience karte ..Sahi ya galat kuch na kuch seekhte ..life ka real matlab samjhte h us umar  me sameer trying to stay away frm all this "MOOH MAYA" 🥺  basically he think ab is world m uske k liye kuch nhi raha ...life is over 🤢

Coming to Randeep - this boy is shining like star in the show.👏 i can say...pora show ek side and Randeep ki performance ek side ⭐️👏 without  any dialogue he stole the whole epi👏 This track belongs to him...😛Back to back he giving powerpacked performance.👏

Sameer is best character in the show(for me atleast) ..sameer hv many shades ...and Randeep is living Sameer's character...Sameer character have many shades and Randeep beautifully showing every shades of sameer's character ...well Randeep will do many show or movie in future ..but sameer character is life time character for him... and an actor the growth he show is commendable 👏⭐️ so proud of you Randeep⭐️
Edited by --Royal-- - 5 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
I too actually love his character more 
He got lucky to play so many shades in one show 
 I wanna see now the business man Sameer Maheshwari in upcoming track and he going to nail that as well .

Randeep portrayed every shades so so well ,before he was lacking on emotional scenes but now he become perfect 
I actullay really thiinking ,how actually he controlled himself after hearing baba parvachan? 🤣
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
That baba parvachan to🤣 who gives parvachan like this lamooo🤣 Sammy ko yeh cassette mile kaha se😆 nanu asie parvahan sunte the?🤣 about Randeep just hattsoff to him to gave such serious type expressions here🤣 i m sure first he was burst out with laughter to hearing  this baba gyaan 😆 waise Randeep k liye to yeh look hi bahut tha hasne k liye and us par sameer k yoga🤣 ...want BTS video of this scene 😆  Edited by --Royal-- - 5 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Sameer's birthday gift   naina don't even fight for her bday dress jis dress ko sameer khud choose kar ke Naina k liye laya tha  ..usko koi aur lay gya 💔 Edited by --Royal-- - 5 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
Even in manhoosiniyat track ,he saved all the things gifted by him so carefully after break up too 
And don't know what actulally she did with his gifts ,hope didnt throw them .

Naina right now ,totally lost 
Hope she regain some strength and if not Sameer then stand for herself atleast after this rishta thing .
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Royal--

Sameer's birthday gift   naina don't even fight for her bday dress jis dress ko sameer khud choose kar ke Naina k liye laya tha  ..usko koi aur lay gya 💔

I was literally angry on her..

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god u guys r taking about Baba pravachan 🤣
Dukh kya hai satya kya hai 🤣 I'm not lying if I say I was rofling in that baba pravachan scenes 🤣