Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erisha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: randommusings

Same with Eri also right...she was never bashed before..just  Sha's some vindictive ex-fans enjoying doing all this crap. 

What they bash eri 4 r n s so called bashers imaginations too much must say
Erisha12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: grace4317

Exactly. Those with their senses will understand that it was a mistake and those with hidden agenda & intention will purposely shut their eyes and say that it's night even in broad daylight.

Furthermore, to say about this Sonali, fact is that though she was connected with Balaji earlier, I think till YHM, currently she is an independent writer and producer along with her hubby. In that case, how's she going to know the exact equation of Shah and R, when she is not even part of the inner circle of EK or R. Ok, evenif she knows something, unless she has some vengeance to Shah (because defaming R doesn't bring any monetary loss), a professional lady will not let the secret out at this point of time when Shah's show is about to start and especially when it's clear that Shah is now close to Balaji camp. So, to all members and stalkers, I would request to please think before we jump our guns on such comments. And to Shah, I would say you are in dire need of Gods' protection or blessings nowadays, as in one way or the other without you even doing anything your name is getting unnecessarily dragged like how it happened with this like. Please tell your dear ones including your so called birdies to support you with prayers and a positive attitude for more blessings.

Yes only god can save him 4rm dis mess now😕
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Erisha12

What they bash eri 4 r n s so called bashers imaginations too much must say

That's too bad. Now they are saying KZK2 was compensation prize for Eri!
That's so mean!! 😡
I better stay away from Sha's CS. I hope he comes online soon and sees the mess.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

girls will post the new thread now...sorry for not being around 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaysp

That's so mean!! 😡
I better stay away from Sha's CS. I hope he comes online soon and sees the mess.

Hats off to their nayi Soch... 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Erisha12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaysp

That's so mean!! 😡