Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

KuNan's ~Introspection

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

KuNan's introspection is going on.
they are almost sailing in same boats as
Kunal is not able to understand that why he is not thinking about Mauli the same way he used to before and when  only Mauli was on his mind..but now Nandini is taking her place in his heart..
πŸ˜•
and here Nandini was not able to understand that for this Rajdeep ..she was bearing everything  as he was her husband and now when she is trying to break all ties with him than also why  his talks were affecting her  somewhere ? and though she removed wedding chain than also she was not sure whether she could do this and end this relationship or not ..πŸ˜•she still wanted to give chance to their relationship as she believed in keeping marriage at any cost and she told the reason too while talking to Rajdeep that she accepted it as her fate and she thought she is so unfortunate.

From Nandini 's POV we can understand that she was following  the same thinking which most of women like Nandini follow ..that husband is everything for a married women..but now when Rajdeep stoop so low πŸ₯±
than it was like alarm for her and from there ..she understood that Rajdeep is like a curse to her life and she has to be free from this horrible marriage..so she took this bold and right step and broke all ties with Rajdeep.πŸ‘
bravo Nandini..

Kunal in yest epi didn't have self talk but one can see how helpless he was feeling and she could not even share it with anyone not even with Mauli ..he was so restless and more than anything else ..he was protective and caring towards Nandini ..❀️
he wants her back ..he didn't wanted her to be with Rajdeep any more ..he was so concerned about her..and the happiness on his face in today's epi after seeing Nandini was something else ..he was so delighted and relieved that she will not go back to Rajdeep..

Nandini's fight has ended as of now as she took decision ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
but Kunal is yet to decide anything and most imp about Nandini and her equation ..his dilemma still cont..his fight still going on..
lets see how he deal with it.

Must say ..yest epi dialogs were awesome and bang on ..πŸ‘
so was the scene of Nandini confronting Rajdeep ..πŸ‘

how cheap Rajdeep still thinking that she can think of her own !! he was the one who put lock of fear on her brain and didn't let her think for herself o/w she was not dumb like he thought ..
he never let her be herself ..😑
but so happy to see how Nandini gave back to him..she got his trick too..πŸ˜‰
how he now also giving excuses ..
loved the whole scene lots..significant.and .impactful scene.πŸ‘  ⭐️

Nandini's lines ..too bang on ..πŸ‘

" I am not coming back Rajdeep ..how much would you lie?"
you have gathered muckheap around you and even in your soul too .."

"I have tolerated  when you insulted me ..
I tolerated even  when you insulted my parents..
but i could not tolerated when you insulted my unborn baby ..
when you left me on road without caring for me and baby ..i could
not endured ..that day two things ended ..baby and second was my stupidity.."

"I got it later on but it was started from that day only..
when i saw your humanity dying "

"I will give chance for sure ..but not to you but to myself .i have given seven years to you and now my bad /struggling period over..

than she returned  wedding chain to him and left saying..

"Forgive me for any inadvertent errors/mistakes."

that walk though..πŸ‘
she stayed strong headed and broke all ties with torturous Rajdeep.

proud of you Nandini..its not easy for women like Nandini to take this step but she was determined this time and decided to not got trapped again..😳

and what to say about performances !! DraSha were highlights of yest epi ..how effortlessly they did such difficult scenes ..πŸ‘
phenomenal act by Drashti and Shakti ..  πŸ‘   ⭐️
these two ..expressions ..looks and all- mindblowing.  ❀️

Thanks for taking out time and reading friends.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
"I will give chance for sure ..but not to you but to myself .i have given seven years to you and now my bad /struggling period over..

my favourite lines ...
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was FABULOUS episode and Drashti and Shakti nailed it... They deserve critic appreciation for the way they are portraying these feelings... I cant get over the episode... I have watched it 6 to 7 times I guess... And lively post Deeps!
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KuNan

super postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keepdreaming

my favourite lines ...

My fav too Sabi..and its like I wanna say Muahh!! bravo Nandini ..how you shut his mouth with these words..πŸ‘
RM14 thumbnail
Nandini ..stay strong πŸ‘πŸΌ ..Rajdeep is not gonna sit  quietly.
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

It was FABULOUS episode and Drashti and Shakti nailed it... They deserve critic appreciation for the way they are portraying these feelings... I cant get over the episode... I have watched it 6 to 7 times I guess... And lively post Deeps!

Thanks a lot Mou..😳

yup agree ..DraSha just amazing and me too can't get over it ..it was so impactful ..
me too wanna watched it again and again...
powerpacked performances.πŸ‘
RM14 thumbnail
Take your time dear.😳
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post Deepti. I wish I could write in detail about my viiews but I have very less time as Im busy nowadays.But you made a lovely post on KuNan and if I am free in the coming week I will explain my POV too. I have reserved a post for my views thats why.😊
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alohomora_

Lovely post Deepti. I wish I could write in detail about my viiews but I have very less time as Im busy nowadays.But you made a lovely post on KuNan and if I am free in the coming week I will explain my POV too. I have reserved a post for my views thats why.😊

Ok ..got it dear..no prob ..I understand ..I also sometimes can't able to write all what I want to ..time issues with most of us..
tk cr and thanks a lot NIsh.😳