Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am not defending BM. well. 

Well. I forgot why did Rudhaba agree to marry BM in the first place. ðŸ˜• I just wanted to say that by agreeing to marry a man you should know what are you going into.  I understand now that BM was a bad man. forcing a woman to marry you by blackmail isn't allowed in Islam. marriage has to be with the full consent of the girl or her Wali

yeah and i believe the same applies for marital relations :P its mutual agreement
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't get in to religious discussions because all of mumbo jumbo in name of Allah is wrong. No god created men and women differently but man made books are so tough on women and men get away with all of their sins in name of god. I will not put up with double standards for religion where women are procecuted for cheating and men can marry multiple times. We are not living in a barbaric days things have moved on from there. Women are educated ,they work outside of homes but still holding on to men as superior complex. 
All said and done 
This show looks interesting and omg danish looks handsome and as usual the female lead sanam c is good at crying buckets and playing victim of everything. 
Edited by cimba - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
True cimba, i was just talking about marital rape in regards to show, idk why awida brogught religion into it 
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't watch Bashar momin cuz of bashar's dark character. Didn't like how he was glorified and presented as a  hero. even zakhm had similar theme, really disliked the ending where she willingly went back to him 
I hope this one's different where the guy gets the taste of his own medicine 
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a story about exploitation of young girls...for Danish to take the negative role...wow!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This story sounds like this crime patrol episode on Sony tv. 
Get low income family girl married in  to a influential family and pass her on to political and business connections to advance their business. Girl ended up in mental asylum but eventually all came out. Initially no one believed this girl including her own parents sooo sad. 
This show looks like exploitation of a poor needy girl. Nothing to do with marriage or anything. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
thats the reason why i disliked both BM and zakhm...a guy like Bashar does not deserve a happy ending
awida thumbnail
OST video:
 [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vw2pUWq4FRs[/YOUTUBE]
awida thumbnail

It is awful. did you spot Humayun Ashraf in it. I don't know why I felt that he plays a negative role too.