Members Lounge

||Kal Aaj aur Kal||

Confused_Soul IF-Rockerz
Confused_Soul
Confused_Soul

Stormtrooper of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:59am | IP Logged

https://i.imgur.com/RQ7iTz7.gif

"Deep under our feet the Earth holds its molten breath, while the bones of countless generations watch us and wait."
-Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies

https://i.imgur.com/B6m563e.gif

The term Generation connote for "people within a delineated population who experience the same significant events within a given period of time".. This term generally comes from the Latin word'Generre', meaning "to beget"...

Generations exhibit similar characteristics such as communication, shopping, and motivation preferences because they experience similar trends at approximately the same life stage and through similar channels (e.g., online, TV, mobile, etc.). Generation-shaping trends are most influential as people come of age, which means that members of a particular generation will develop and share similar values, beliefs, and expectations. The three key trends that shape generations are parenting, technology, and economics...

Serious analysis of generations began in the nineteenth century, emerging from an increasing awareness of the possibility of permanent social change and the idea of youthful rebellion against the established social order.

Some analysts believe that a generation is one of the fundamental social categories in a society, while others view its importance as being overshadowed by other factors including class, gender, race, education, among others.

Currently, Four Generations are very prominent and they make up our society. Each of those four generations has an active role in the marketplace.

The Baby Boomers is usually pegged for people born from 1946 to 1964... It is also known as the Me Generationincreased birth rates were observed during this phase making them a relatively large demographic cohort.

They are generally happy and optimistic people and value meaningful relationships with emotional connections... They are idealistic with strong work ethic and their long-term trust motto is generally "Brand meet their needs"..

The Generation X insinuate for people born inbetween 1965 to 1976... It is commonly abbreviated asGen X generation and are also known as "baby bust" generation, owing to the drop in fertility rates...

They are customarily considered as cynical and self-reliant people, who values trust and transparency... They are individualistic and balance their work well with consistent quality and practice what you preach attitude!!

Millennials also known as Gen Y are people born inbetween 1977 to 1995... They are the cohort of people following Generation X and if Pew Research is to believed then the Millennials has already surpassed the Baby Boomers in size!!

They are ordinarily entitled and confident people, who adhere to speed, fun and entertainment... They are tech-savy, bit lazy but passionate people with obeisance for meaningful causes and cutting edge technology...

Generation Z or Centennials are people born from 1996 to to present... They are the cohort of people born after the Millennials and are also known as iGeneration, Post-Millennials, Homeland Generation orPlurals!!

They are Entrepreneurial and tach-savy people, with affinity for co-creating culture... They respond to edgy campaigns and their media consumption habits differ from previous generationseven millennials...

Since different generations exist in our society today, it is no brainer and we can safely infer that difference of opinions between one generation and another regarding beliefs, politics, or values are prevalent.. This difference of opinion in today's usage is known as "Generation Gap" or "Institutional Age Segregation" and is often referred as a perceived gap between younger people and their parents or grandparents...

Some of the common differences visible in generation gap are Language brokering, Technological influences, workplace attitude and Generational consciousness among others!!

When Baby Boomers and Gen X used to graduate from college, most of them wanted a steady job that paid well. Whereas, incase of Gen Y and Gen Z employees, they are far more motivated by their mission than by the money they make. They want to transform a broken industry, save the planet, feed the starving, etc...

All generations like to read the news in the morning, but they differ widely on where they find their news. Millennials and Gen Z are far more likely to look for the news online, whereas Baby Boomers and Gen X are the most likely to get their news on television and newspaper...

Baby Boomers and Gen X used to work diligently for their boss in hopes of being tapped on the shoulder one day to move up the next step on the almighty ladder, they typically stayed at a company for more than seven years... Incase of new generation they works diligently in hopes of learning as much as possible and moving on to the next challenging project. They typically stay in a company for 1.5 years...

Despite the differences that are present in the opinion of different generations they co-exist peacefully and neither of them are wrong about their point of view... The difference in opinion is conclusion of many different things such as time period, parenting, surrounding, beliefs and culture of the said Generation...

The technology wasn't much advanced during 40's-70's compared to now, so people from that generation are more accustomed to do their work physically like reading paperback newspaper than compared to looking for digitalized news now!!

At cessation , we can reckon that people should respect different assessment and they shouldn't coerce their notion on others...

https://i.imgur.com/PrJnXQo.gif
|| ...OohLaLa... || thegameison || -Tulips- || rai-kishori ||
|| -Koeli_Appy- ||

Edited by Confused_Soul - 30 July 2018 at 10:18pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamz15flowergardenMishfanSnehaDollSubha_2601RadhikeraniDreamyButterflyGrimReaperKoeli_AppyMinzPieThabassum19Swetha-SaiMysticRiver

SnehaDoll IF-Rockerz
SnehaDoll
SnehaDoll

Posted: 01 August 2018 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing post !!
I m 90 born so Gen YSleepy the only quality which matches with me is lazyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamz15Confused_SoulThabassum19Swetha-Sai

Shamz15 Coolbie
Shamz15
Shamz15

Posted: 01 August 2018 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Great post Adi ...Loved that header ...Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Confused_SoulSnehaDollRadhikeraniThabassum19Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 02 August 2018 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Another Excellent Topic by CC Team! Clap
I'm born in 90s.. so I belong to Gen Y! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Confused_SoulSnehaDollMysticRiverThabassum19

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri, FFG Cupids

Posted: 03 August 2018 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Well written, and rich in content! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Confused_SoulThabassum19Swetha-Sai

Thabassum19 IF-Addictz
Thabassum19
Thabassum19

Posted: 03 August 2018 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful topic and exceptional points ...
So I'm in Gen Y ...well I agree I'm bit lazy LOL...
Good job CC Team Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Confused_SoulSwetha-Sai

DreamyButterfly IF-Sizzlerz
DreamyButterfly
DreamyButterfly

Jedi of CC

Posted: 06 August 2018 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I'm born in 90s Big smileI'm a Millenial, Gen Y and proud to be one... CoolApprove So many qualities you've mentioned describe me LOL
Superb topic mates Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index