The best song choice for the best episode ever

n.k. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I LOOOVED today's episode

Harman's looks were going to kill me... Vivian Dsena you were just amazing in this scene... you made me watch the scene more than 15 times πŸ‘

And the song Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein made me feel like I was flying while watching <3 <3 <3

Best episode so far... very natural, no unnecessary editing and cutting, and wonderful camera angles and shots... can't they give us such a treat more often?

One more thing, I think it's about time that the makers of the show made Soumya reciprocate some of this romance instead of being "Nahin Harman ji" all the time, don't you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n.k. thumbnail
and yes I forgot to say... can you please post pics of the episode here once you have any? Thanks <3 <3
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree...saw the awesome comments on twitter and watched the episode...Vivian ...a real treat ...looking gorgeous and in his romantic best...and the song choice ...just beautiful...icing on the cake...the 
whole sequence was like poetry in motion...

n.k. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

Totally agree...saw the awesome comments on twitter and watched the episode...Vivian ...a real treat ...looking gorgeous and in his romantic best...and the song choice ...just beautiful...icing on the cake...the 

whole sequence was like poetry in motion...

Thanks sis for the pics❀️ Especially this last one.. the way he was looking at her and the angle from which this shot was taken πŸ˜³
I loved the way you put it.. "poetry in motion"... just awesome...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the entire HaYa scene .. it was really passionate and sensuous πŸ˜³ ...Harman's intense bedroom eyes killed me β˜ΊοΈ...Way he removed Saumya's jewelleries and planted those kisses on her forehead was really a beautiful and passionate sequence 😳..Inn lamhon ke daman mein song added to the extra romantic effect ..perfect song selection here πŸ‘

After that the saree unfolding scene followed by Harman grabbing Saumya passionately in his arms with the saree dropping down was so symbolic as if both are almost consummating their marriage because right after the scene when Harman puts same saree on Saumya's forehead , she blushed just how a new bride blushes after her first night β˜ΊοΈ...

:This naughty foreplay using a saree as prop got to b boldest HaYa scene till date ..Way Harman pulls Saumya's saree from her hand giving that naughty look & way she blushes & enjoy his advances was treat to watch 😳

Also I loved when Harman told her U r my love,my life & my soulmate..By accepting your identity as mine,I choose the colors of  astitva 😳 to which Saumya replied Your Love & Acceptance gave me strength to fight fr my astitva πŸ‘..After that HaYa hugs and finds peace in each other's arms 😳...So the scene was a good balance of when purity meets passion as it started with this pure feeling of love and completeness which was followed by the passionate foreplay with saree 😳So not just boldness but scene also highlight their Pure Love...Balance of Passion & Purity made it perfect πŸ‘

Last but not the least like u said camera angles were perfect and no bad editing .. It was a proper HaYa scene beautifully shot and performed well by both the actors πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sutapasima thumbnail
^^ WOW Jyoti you write so beautifully πŸ‘
Inspired by your post I went n watched the episode ...

I want to ask ..you mentioned the song played was ..." in lamho ke daman ... " ..
But on voot they played the BG song .."tu hi meta khuda .." 

Has the song been changed later ??
Also they so.asthetically shoowed the close romantic scene .. but was this a con scene ?? Did they imply that ?? πŸ˜• 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

^^ WOW Jyoti you write so beautifully πŸ‘

Inspired by your post I went n watched the episode ...

I want to ask ..you mentioned the song played was ..." in lamho ke daman ... " ..
But on voot they played the BG song .."tu hi meta khuda .." 

Has the song been changed later ??
Also they so.asthetically shoowed the close romantic scene .. but was this a con scene ?? Did they imply that ?? πŸ˜• 

thanks dear for the compliment 😳

Because of copyright issues , they changed the song on voot and repeat telecast but in main episode inn lamhon ke daman mein was played .. No its not a con scene but was symbolic 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 5 years ago