moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini is a naive, sweet, optimistic human being, who is not perfect at all... But rather real! She takes wrong decisions, she gets confused, she hesitates and when happy, she flies... Like a free bird!! And she craves... Or she is a bit greedy... For love, appreciation, respect and a family... With a lot of expectation , she married Rajdeep and received nothing from him, but disrespect, insults and TANAs... Maybe she always expected that some day Rajdeep will realize her dedication and will regret his behavior towards her! And now after Rajdeep returned from jail, he comes to her and APOLOGIZING to her... Finally.. For all his actions... Something that is against Rajdeep's nature! But in Nandu's eyes, he might be regretting all his actions now and maybe genuinely wants her back in his life... Nandu is confused... Nandu still has teeny tiny expectations..
 Nandu wants to continue her family... For her forgiving is needed to continue a happy life... And this is what she wants to do... She has not taken any decision yet... As per spoilers she will go to Rajdeep to return the mangalsutra.. But I feel like this wount end her! Share your views guys..

P.S. once again.. How does Drashti portrays this confused naive Nandini and her different feelings so effortlessly... Why is she soo WOW!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
B'ful post dear Mou..⭐️

Nandini  just want a sweet home ..husband who love her to the core..and praise her when she does anything good ..adore her ..she wants to live in her small world..and now with Rajdeep's tortures ..her dream is not fulfilled..rather she has been threw in this big world of confusions ..dilemma and people expecting from her to act what she don't want to do ..she wants to go back as she is still thinking that  may be Rajdeep got changed and girls like her ..so traditional and "pativrata" naari can't even think of getting separated from husband ..so at first place she is right to go back after seeing changed Rajdeep but she is experiencing so many things now that I don't think she will just go and settle things ..rather she will enter as new Nandini..
and Rajdeep will defo regret one day ..why he acted over smart?? she is not the same vulnerable Nandini..

P-S- My ques also is  ..how can DD  does so difficult scenes so effortlessly ?? speechless seeing her performance..👏  👏  👏  👏
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful take...
from the time she married to Rajdeep she wanted love n respect ...got total opposite
but now suddenly she getting all this and those making her more confused... after all it was her dream
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nandini's Character is most versatile character . There are many shades in her character . I am glad she accepted this Character .
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post Mou. I feel really bad for her. She longed for love and care all along but only received abuse and when she finally wants to move away from this toxic person he keeps appearing in front of her with his emotional blackmail.So glad Nandu didnt fall for it and walked out after giving him a piece of her mind.I hope we continue to see this growth in her character 😊