Zabir are on scooty ..they are about to be hit by huge truck h

At Ahmad house Miraj is seen ordering the driver to kill both zabir 
Niloufer is alarmed n persuades miraj not to kill them 
Miraj would get caught ..he will lose zara too 
Miraj then orders his killer to abandon the mission 
Zabir are saved.

Niloufer heaves a sigh of relief .

On the highway Reema and Imran join zabir  soon on another scooty 

A member of Sharia board comes to meet Shahbaz and shares how all sharia board workmwas pending as Sheher qazi was sick and Kabir's istefaa was pending too .
Miraj enters n wants to speak to Shahbaz ..alone . 
 Miraj persuades Shahbaz that if kabir divorced Zara then Kanir will not be approved by Irfan then he would neither remain naib qazi nor sheher qazi lhe suggests shahbaz to help him get into the sharia board then he could help him fulfill all his wishes shahbaz asks how could he help ??
 lthe rule says if sheher qazi died suddenly then naib qazi could take over as sheher qazi .
Shahbaz is scared but is taken aback with miraj's ideas .

Zabir return home and miraj taunts them that the couple were romancing after talaq ..usually couples romance after nikaah ..
Ammi and abbu are happy to see zabir .
Miraj taunts zara that Miraj was her new sautan ...she was keeping kanir to herself n distracting him lasks her tk let kabir free to ket him attend his duties and pending works 
Shahbaz agrees witn Miraj and scolds kabir for neglecting his work 
Kabir apologises and agrees to complete all pending work ... His personal life should not interfere with his work .

Zabir reach their room 
Zara apologises to kabir for distracting him lshe holds kabir's ears n says sorry pkanir says she need not feel sorry .. It was his duty to keep his wife happy .

Kabir says he was going to her sautan 
Zara gets annoyed n runs away with his cwr keys 
Zabir have chasing session intheir bedroom 
Kanir chases zara all over the room

Finally he catches her n tickles her n manages to get his keys back  .
Zabir then have cute romantic moments 
Zara says she is annoyed with him ..she would add extra namak mirchi into his food 
Kabir says even if she added zeher he would have it with love .

Kabir Is leaving for sharia board n his project 
Zara wants to accompany him Kabir is  reluctant  n zara persuades him n  reminds him of his promise .

They Have argument nok jhok ... He leaves n orders her to get his files n shoes to his car .

Zabir are seen parked their  scooty   Near a cafeteria and ar seen sharing few moments together ..Kabir praises Zara for making him enjoy life to the fullest lhe spent carefree time with friends .. He thanks zara for this .
He also thanks Ruksar  for getting miraj into his project n also he thanks Zara who got his abbu's support .
He asks Zara to pray that her kabir never saw the face of defeat ... 
Zara prays n he  says ameen 

Niloufer is seen watching the video where Zabir are chased by a huge truck and are about to get hit. She forwards the video and vouches Miraj would neber succeed in killing Kabir.

zara  is seen watching a video on mobile ...a huge truck is chasing zabir on their scooty and zabir are scared .. .. She hears the guy saying zara aur Kabir  ko udaa do !!! 

But to her shock the sender deletes that video ... 
Zara is shocked some one was trying to kill,them .
She asks Reema to commn meet her urgently ..

Miraj speaks to Niloufer n they discuss why zara had not told Kabir anything about Miraj n his plots . Niloufer wonders that if she did not wish to tell him anyhing  then why did she take him sonfar away ?? Miraj says Kabir's  behaviour would be changed if he knew all about Miraj .
Niloufer says zara  was a bery clever girl and she had  foresight ... 

Zara arrives at Miraj Niloufer's  room and over hears them ..she delcares she was now sure they were bro sis only  and confronts miraj and declares that how much ever he tried to harm Kabir she was there standing as his sheild  
He might try to hurt him financially but his friends n relatives n loved one would support Kabir 
So he could forget about hurting kabir ..
Miraj asks Zara not to confront them 

Miraj angrily points his gun on her forehead .

Precap for tomorrow 
Zara tells Reema all about miraj n Niloufer n their nefarious activities 
Reema asks her tk reveal this before every one .
Zara says only one person could expose Miraj and that was  Ruksar 
Reema is shocked to hear that name . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you..
So Suta is Shabaz backing Miraj with his murder plan, really I did not expect shabaz to become so bad...why isn't shabaz doubting miraj for his over involvement...why isnt our smart Shabaz understanding how dangerous Miraj is...

Now it's going illogical...
Thanks for the update I hope Shabaz is not thinking about joining hands with Miraj to kill Qazi 
Uff !!

I don't like to see...anyone thinking about killing Quazi Irfan ..!!

Chalo seems like badass Zara is back...!!!

Thank you so much Suta for the Live Updates!!!
I knew it all along they are screwing with us now u all see what the precap said ONLY RUKSAR what the hell is all this now they gonna bring back this witch oh gosh I can't handle her I prefer Miraj anyday over Ruksar ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Shivanie05

I knew it all along they are screwing with us now u all see what the precap said ONLY RUKSAR what the hell is all this now they gonna bring back this witch oh gosh I can't handle her I prefer Miraj anyday over Ruksar ðŸ˜¡

OQMGEE inam already hating the day That ruksar enters this show again 
Forum ranking will fall further 
Also my updates will,get less detailed from the day she arrives ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Sutapasima

OQMGEE inam already hating the day That ruksar enters this show again 
Forum ranking will fall further 
Also my updates will,get less detailed from the day she arrives ðŸ˜¡
Zara suppose to be the one to clear all this Miraj and Nilofer problems not Ruksar because she was the one who is really and truly behind all this Miraj & Nilofer disaster ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

Zara suppose to be the one to clear all this Miraj and Nilofer problems not Ruksar because she was the one who is really and truly behind all this Miraj & Nilofer disaster ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

Lets see what Zara bibi does 
Will she manage to get rid of Miraj ??😕 ...
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

Thanks for the update I hope Shabaz is not thinking about joining hands with Miraj to kill Qazi 

Hey bhagwaan don't  even mention this or the story will be revealed for viewers 
Thanks suta di! 
Sorry was a little busy