Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful update, the way each individual took up a particular activity to celebrate Pari's birthday.
Please continue the next part soon and give us longer updates.

Thank you. 
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Uttara stood at her outer space that makes the whole garden view delightful. Pari's birthday is celebrated with great pomp and grandeur.
Hastinapur came to life with the future emperor's birth day celebrations.

She never knew how Indraprasth looked like. But heard from Subhadra and others that it was heaven on earth since Maya built the city.

She also heard how they used to celebrate Abhimanyu)'s birthday.. She was told no other prince got that much love and attention like Abhimanyu did.

How fulfilling it would have been if her husband is alive! She reminisced the eventful days she spent in Upaplavya before war. The news of her pregnancy was a moment of relief,peace,happiness and pride for Pandava family. Her husband lifted her up and whirled her and she pleaded with him to drop her down.

Subhadra who entered just scolded her son..Enough Of childishness . Now you will become a father. Behave well.

Arjun who came there defended Abhi...He is a child only. Just because he is going to be a father he need not grow up..he declared.

Abhi hugged his father who lifted him up and whirled him around. SubhDra nodded her head in desperation. I can not control my son and his father also. Sorry Uttara..she said.

Uttara came out of her thoughts seeing Arjun enter .. Arjun instantly asked..Floating with Abhi in Upaplavya? 

Uttara got tears and stayed silent. Arjun felt dejected. Why is this innocent princess punished with loneliness? Was he wrong in asking her hand for Abhi? 

He remembered Krishna's words Uttara redeemed Kuruvamsh Parth. She is like a flame that offers light despite getting diminished gradually. She will remain immortal ..She is a pious soul.

Arjun took Uttara close and said..Don't stop your tears Let them come out. Otherwise you will suffocate yourself. He won't come to us. He left us naughty child my Abhi.. Arjun could not control himself and let his tears roll down and touch Uttara's head.

Panchali asked Arjun who came to her at an odd hour..It is night meals time and Panchali has to go . Why didn't Pari come to me? I have to arrange his hair..

Arjun made her sit on her couch and sat on the floor. Pari said First I have to arrange my hair..Do it queen. I need your relieving touch ..desperately. He closed his eyes placing his head on her lap. His heart which is heavy thinking of Kunti and Abhi will find solace only with her loving and soothing touch. 

Panchali understood. It is not easy for him or her. Abhi's memories will get rekindled .She softened his curls softly with her fingers and he felt relieved.

He looked up and smiled. With his usual mischievousness he bent her face down and touched her lips. Panchali did not stop him. She knew he very much desires to forget past and come back to present.
Arjunmesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful di...It was soo emotional...

I cant imagine the pain Uttara went through. 

She suffered the most after Draupadi of course

Continue soon di!

Edited by Arjunmesha - 2 years ago
paartha thumbnail
Very nice update. Abhi's loss was very painful for the family to cope up. Please continue soon. Thank you.
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy INDEPENDENCE Day all of u guys...
Lakshmi di ... Paartha bhai... Unmesha... Sweetka... Pari 

May all of us can proove ourselves the worth n proud children of free india ... Land of bravery arts wisdom love n diversitiies

I know di... I am so inactive now a days n cant comment but di i m really trying hard to comment here as often as i can... I know u can understand...

Missing all of  guys badly...
Sweetka. thumbnail
So emotional update di...uttara's life is so miserable...it is very difficult for arjun to cope up with abhi n kunti loss...update soon di..Thank u

paartha thumbnail
Happy Independence Day Divu and all. May we always live with freedom, peace and happiness. May Lord Krishna bless us all.
If possible, please post an Independence Day special update today. Something related on Arjun, may be related to some of his childhood aspects or Madhav-Arjun friendship tale or Arjun's company with Pari (may be they both go on some adventure etc.,) or some other aspect of Arjun, which has not been narrated in the story thus far. Thank you.
Divu55 thumbnail
About the update di...
I just cannot think of Uttara's pain... Heartwrenching
N we miss abhi too much...
Arjun... His pain cannot be measured... Heart aches for him...

N for sure... His fireborn will help him to overcome the pain...

Brilliant update... Luved it the core
Arjunmesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update... Please... If possible update with multiple updates
Sweetka. thumbnail
Happy independence day paartha bhai n lakshmi di n all my frnds...sorry m little bit late