Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop

Will Ishika become negative ?

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This post is also made to increase activeness in this forum .pls frd participate here more..!
Will Ishika become negative ?
The way she splashed muddy water on roop and palak in her entry scene ,it not looked good .

So frds tell your views on it .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
That splashing mud was very negative to me I felt it symbolized upcoming problems for rooplak and the mess to come in their lives ...I said that in another thread too idk it's just my opinion maybe I'm wrong but I got negative vibes 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Also wanna add that entire scene went very wrong because palak immediately targeted her upbringing and ishika in return is completely rude .she has a lot of attitude idk why...didn't find a charm and innocence which could draw me into her...maybe she's arrogant and has an ego that's the type of person she'll be.maybe roop will change her too along with his father lol idk just randomly guessing
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The prickly and perhaps over-sensitive way Ishika reacted when Palak insulted her father makes me think there is a back story about her and her father that we just haven't been made aware of as yet. Perhaps (for all we know) she doesn't even have a father or even if she has maybe there is something about him (some kind of disability perhaps???) that has made him a subject of ridicule and scorn from society in the past and thus necessitated such vigorous defending from his daughter. Who knows right now? Anyway I think people are just prematurely jumping to conclusions based on an exchange that can't have lasted more than a minute, 2 tops. We shouldn't really judge what we don't know and truth is as of now we  really know nothing about Ishika. 
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why would she turn negative in the show? She is not in love with Roop and neither she is playing an obsessive lover in the show...only if her character has been introduced so, there's no reason behind her becoming negative. 
For me her character is still a mystery...at least I couldn't judge her character from merely 5 mins...I wanna see more of her...
I think she definitely has got a past...and maybe it's related to Roop and his family...cos apart from this, there's no way out as of how CVs can introduce her in Roop's house and in the story. If she is only gonna  be a mere college going girl in the show, then I don't find how will she land up in Roop's house...
P.S- Looking at the current scenario, I think palak will get insecure of her due to her closeness with Roop...just a thought...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know.
 all depends on RS & how ppl take her. if they accept her she mite not bcum -ve but if not then she mite bcum grey.

but just seeing the 1st scene we cant say she will bcum -ve.
ishika does luk like arrogant & rude & also spoiled brat types.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No i don't think Ishika will become negative as she seems to be given the presence of/as lead female character/exposure given to her as that. And also what Donal has said about the premise of her character and the outlook Ishika has. 
I am sure some of you esp the regular posters have read her interview where she talked about her character premise and her outlook to how she perceives men and women etc. 

Neither is she becoming negative because couple of people seem to not like the actress or pairing or wants another pairing etc. 

(Can i just say repeatedly saying you don't like her or you do not find her this or that etc, does not mean it's a Fact, it's just an opinion of your own)

This is not meant to be come across rude or disprespecful but it seems like i keep seeing the same repetitive things in most topics/discussions over any comments given or the fact to put her down or is not on level (please read rules and regulations to character bashing/actor bashing so you do not cross boundaries) Criticism is allowed if in respectful manner. Not just a put down to a certain actor/actress or how they are not above or on level with someone (and repeating it in most topics). 

Originally posted by: Bea1

The prickly and perhaps over-sensitive way Ishika reacted when Palak insulted her father makes me think there is a back story about her and her father that we just haven't been made aware of as yet. Perhaps (for all we know) she doesn't even have a father or even if she has maybe there is something about him (some kind of disability perhaps???) that has made him a subject of ridicule and scorn from society in the past and thus necessitated such vigorous defending from his daughter. Who knows right now? Anyway I think people are just prematurely jumping to conclusions based on an exchange that can't have lasted more than a minute, 2 tops. We shouldn't really judge what we don't know and truth is as of now we  really know nothing about Ishika. 

This is exactly what i thought. 

There has to be a backstory on Ishika, her enviroment, her lifestyle, her outlook, to who she has become today etc. And from what Donal has said about her character premise... it seems her thinking is that Men and Women should be equal, atleast in the way that she think women are capable of doing what men can do etc. 

Also we have seen in most shows that a upcoming lead pairing do start off with a bang like having a typical tashan or have a tense situations, here is the same it seems... 
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
i think here ppl r just so much confident abt donal being lead just bcoz media is saying & promos luk like that.its also not a fact but an assumption.

4 how long she will b lead story & trps  will decide.hopefully this RS wont change her lead status just after few weeks seeing her pref which she'd done in her prev shows

and here no1 bashed her just criticizing her 4 her poor acting which is a  fact not sum assumption or perception ..whoever r saying abt her perf either has seen her prev shows or after watching that scene.

and its not bashing nor against any rules of IF , if ppl  r saying shes no match or up2 the level. this is quite a civil way 2 criticize her oderwise how ppl bash & made fun of actors whom they dont like even if they r gud actors hav seen on prev forum.
wat name calling they did was bashing not this.

and yes its not essential wat showed in promo will bcum in show also.we all know how jodis break & swapped owing 2 many reasons.

PS i m not shipping any jodi srsly at the moment . i will wait for 2-3 months.bcoz in RS show after 2-3 months story bcums clear . tho i m liking palak ckt more & actingwise actress also find her better even tho no match 4 sv. i want change or new gud actress opp. sv whoever hes going 2 end up.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
She splashed cz palak called on her dad...it indicates her dad was really sweet he is mostly no more...n cz of this new character,the uncle she has to face discrimination that wouldn't have been there if her dad was alive...they are layering ishika n roop's character...so that they have similar intention n experiences in a different way...so i don't think none of the girls will be negative...but I read Neil bhat is declared as negative...
 And it isn't just a speculation...but RS films gave a press release..n Rashmi Sharma has a Facebook page in which she lists the trp n important news about her shows...she posted about the lead...
Also let the story unfold...now it's just a scene and all are behind who is negative or positive... story looks more promising than other shows of same producer...it has a breezy tone...also an army of supporting actors...
Donal and shashank looks really good...why does heroine has to be bubbly always!!!
Edited by Meenakshi__iyer - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi__iyer

She splashed cz palak called on her dad...it indicates her dad was really sweet he is mostly no more...n cz of this new character,the uncle she has to face discrimination that wouldn't have been there if her dad was alive...they are layering ishika n roop's character...so that they have similar intention n experiences in a different way...so i don't think none of the girls will be negative...but I read Neil bhat is declared as negative...

And it isn't just a speculation...but RS films gave a press release..n Rashmi Sharma has a Facebook page in which she lists the trp n important news about her shows...she posted about the lead...
Also let the story unfold...now it's just a scene and all are behind who is negative or positive... story looks more promising than other shows of same producer...it has a breezy tone...also an army of supporting actors...
Donal and shashank looks really good...why does heroine has to be bubbly always!!!

she mite'd given story etc but it all depends on trps also.and its obvious pH will post the news abt its cast wen they finalized.
but where she'd given press release abt FLs. i havnt seen single article abt it by her. nor any media site has said that RS said that.she only talked abt ML & its story abt gender stereotypes.she'dnt said that roop will fall in luv wid such type of gal.

even in SR it was said that story is abt 2 sis lives & laksh will b swara's ML but after 2 months sanskar entered .it was said he will create probs btn swara & laksh hes 3rd angle.

but then she broke swara & laksh & ended swaar wid sanskar & ragz wid laksh.and she did that bcoz trps were not increasing nor namish's perf was gud tho i say namish was still btter than donal while helly was fab.

sv & donal luk gud doesnt mean they hav chem. till now havnt seen any spark btn them.nor donal's acting is gud.
and why does  heroine shud b arrogant types like male version of ek or gul's MLs.

and i wont b srprsd if show will loose its shine bcoz of donal's acting.hopefully RS does it & she changes her bfr its late
and army of supporting ckts was also there in SR & now in shakti also

All these things change depending on trps. if ishika wudnt b accepted by ppl she will b made parallel lead & mite end up wid sum1 from roop's family.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago