Naag protecting maahir ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
D clip which acp was seeing, in that clip a naag was just infront of mahir , it look like it was protecting mahir ??
Protecting mahir but why ??

Mahir is enemy of bela as she think so , bela is naagrani

During sapera playing bean , no snake came there except bevish

Arvind after getting beaten up by mahir is missing , he was not present in haveli that time. As he is black snake

Vish was busy creating storm & protecting bela , vish is reddish in color in her snake form

Bela was unable 2 control herself , she is whitish in color

Who was protecting mahir

Film nigahen which is sequal of naagin film, in that sridevi's daughter was always protected by 2 snakes.

Is mahir Case same ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vikrant was a black snake - just saw that in the flashbacks when he turned into snake, he was a gigantic black snake. Dunno whats the snake in video is doing, but ACP had seen Vikrant somewhere. What if he is alive?

Not sure if the black snake was protecting Maahir or was trying to attack him or was just a spectator as the Haveli belongs to snakes.

I was also thinking if Maahir is not a normal human (going by the trend of previous Naagin heroes), then Yuvi too should be the same as he is his blood brother? That way they can probably show he was able to recover from Vish's poison and come back?

I mean apart from Karan, every single victim has come back in some or other form, then why not Yuvi?
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Why naag came before maahir only, i hope they take nigahen film route where sridevi was being protected by 2 snakes , she had powers of snake in her , dont remember she changed into snake or not.
I hope poison dont effect mahir
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Vish was red snake n bela white snake.. Vikrant was black snake ...I think Vikrant is keeping an eye on bela..may be he is living with Sehgal family only in changed form n when sapera played been he came in real form...it was Vikrant only i feel
Or may be vikrant is servant to maahir n maahir is real naagraj 
Edited by naaznin - 5 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
This is very much possible that Vikrant is alive and has some connection to Maahir. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Arvind & vikrant both r black color snake, arvind is missing, vikrant cant say .
Hope some new entry.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yea agree with all who saying mahir is naag or something else. 
 that Naag only protected mahir.
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mahir can't be naag as he didn't dissappeared anywhere but in front of him that naag was there. It can happen that Mahir may be a naag. And those who are saying vikrant,  I don't think he is protecting mahir, but I think after this protecting drama something else will also happen. If that naag is vikrant then sure he will take revenge from mahir!!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think once u said what if mahir himself is a naagmani ..so that is also a possibility on why some invisible naag is protecting him...
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Why will vikrant avenge mahir