26 december ? Will Pia Leave Jai &Bani .?

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

🀒So Bani finally slapped Pia .. i wonder what will she do to pia when she finds out Jw is the father of Pia's baby ... Slap Pia some more ..?😳🀒

Bani Why does Mr Walia Have to feel Bad If Pia is carrying some another mans Baby instead of Pushkar ..? 😳  The only person's pia has betrayed is Pushkar and her 2 sisters ..her In laws -MIL is not even in the picture .

so Please stop yelping ..Mr Walia , Mr walia ..each time pia does anything .tomorrow Pia will give a sneeze and Bani will squeal ..Mr πŸ‘Waliaaaaa... Phew ...! Pia is going into Labour .- Mr Walia, Mr Walia aap Pia ke saath labour room mien Jayenge ..?😳

Jai looked funny lurking behind the bushes in the dark eavesdropping .. then he emerges out of the bushes like he is on a secret mission with pia ..and fires her .. Yeh kaunsa khel khel rahi ho tum ..? for petes sake what is happenin to Rag. Bull ? πŸ˜•

He wants Pia of all the people to reveal the truth to Bani ..? When  he should have stepped out of the shadows and stood next to pia , faced bani   and togather with pia ..should have told the whole truth  and nothing BUT the Truth ..to Bani .. God He  cracked me up  .πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Laxmi , laxmi , laxmi , ne maari entry Walia mansion .mein.

i must say after  the paan chewing Nattu  a.k.a  nachiket she is the next smart witty ,cute character ,, who prattles animatedly ..with these punjabi hand gestures ..πŸ˜† Looking  like a real sardarni . cant remember if she has 2 plaits or one .. ?

ji station ja kar Punjab ke liye gaddi pakrungi .. πŸ˜†  after her historic  and monumental 'takkad'(collision) with Tarun .. Punjab di  gaddi will depart sans laxshmi .πŸ˜†. as her heart does the 'Balle 'Balle ' πŸ˜† for vakil babu πŸ˜† par Vakil babu ke dil mien laxmi ,order, order  wala hatode (hammer ) ki tarah  dastak de rahi hai πŸ˜† in his head .

wow Yahan Takkad hui aur Tarun ji ne apni bahien (arms)phela di soni kudi ko girne se bacha ne ke liye 😳 I wonder if Tarun would have reacted in the same way ( shoot out his arm ..that is ) if Jai or Aditya ..had  collided with him ..?πŸ˜†

taruns expression was prim , proper and grim ..politely saying "i am sorry " and walking away ..Haaaiiiiiiii !

kya Tarun banega Billo maasi ka daamad ..?

and another question remains .. Will pia truly leave Jai and Bani alone ..?

i say NO .. coz i am sure Jigs will brainwash her again

i think ..Bani will go on another of her sleuthing assignments ..to solve the secret of ''"who is the Father of Pia's Baby "

and when she finds out .. she will leave Jai coz she heard pia tell her yesterday .. that she loves her ..baby's father and wants him to give the baby his Name .

ab pushkar ka kya hoga .. will he be  left throwing stones in streams and rivers ?

Klue

Edited by klueless - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majumdar thumbnail
Klue,

(Why does Mr Walia Have to feel Bad If Pia is carrying some another mans Baby instead of Pushkar ..? )

Precisely. Why? In fact if the baby had not been either Pooch's karnama nor his own(not that it is his), he would only feel happy that the man who backstabbed him for a girl has been backstabbed himself by the very same girl. He is human and bound to feel a sense of triumph.

But sadly Bani's style of thinking is completely warped.

Tarun: JW is Laxmi's mamaji so if TS marries laxmi, would he call JW mamaji. Wonder what JW would have called his mom-in-law had she been alive, Kiran or Mataji. Sometimes, I am still not convinced that KD is really dead.

Rgds,

Pri

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
alll i know.. i hated the episode.... i mean except for d bani slapping pia part.. and tarun/punjabi kudi's part was adorably funny and cute... but d way jai's just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all d time.. and then more confused and LOST.. is just 😑 😑 😑 bani being mahaan is more 😑 😑 😑 and pia being all "im gonna leave wit my baby".. is pissing me off more and more.. cuz i know shes up to something.. obviously something bad 😑
lonely14 thumbnail

All i have to say is, it was all expected.

As for tarun and punjabi kuri's thing, it'd be one-sided love later on becoming a love triangle.πŸ˜‰

Shina

pooja.walia thumbnail
the punjaabi girl is too cute.... 😳
Tarun n her....perfect πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
I think she will be the saving grace in days to come when we're in for the biggest torture .....

As for JW..Bani n Pia...I'll come back in the evening n comment... waise bhi kya comment karoongi...
wahi hoga jo mazure Bani Amma hoga...

timepasskar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely14

All i have to say is, it was all expected.

As for tarun and punjabi kuri's thing, it'd be one-sided love later on becoming a love triangle.πŸ˜‰

One sided se sidha 3 sided....wow.... .......

Would love to know about your take on the third angle....nattu...?????? or is he related to the kuri too.....

Shina

pooja.walia thumbnail
On a leaving note...(I couldn;t resist... πŸ˜† )
Pia gave bani a hint ...the gynac who is supposed to know the father of her child...so now its upto apni Karamchand to find out who this gynac is... but if I'm not mistaken... this won't take too long

majumdar thumbnail
Shina,

(As for tarun and punjabi kuri's thing, it'd be one-sided love later on becoming a love triangle.)

And pray who will be the third angle, Buddha Chauhan/Tony butler/ Nattu/Pooch on the men's side or Bani/Pia/Rano/Raashi on the lady's side. Interesting possibilities though.

Rgds,

Pri
555W59 thumbnail
Arre Klue, Bani amma won't let Pia leave WM now that pushy has disowned her. Rano and JW will have to watch helplessly from the sideline while bani pampers Pia and dons her jassosi hat. Get ready Rano now you have to do double work to keep amma in the dark.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majumdar

Klue,

(Why does Mr Walia Have to feel Bad If Pia is carrying some another mans Baby instead of Pushkar ..? )

Precisely. Why? In fact if the baby had not been either Pooch's karnama nor his own(not that it is his), he would only feel happy that the man who backstabbed him for a girl has been backstabbed himself by the very same girl. He is human and bound to feel a sense of triumph.

But sadly Bani's style of thinking is completely warped.

Tarun: JW is Laxmi's mamaji so if TS marries laxmi, would he call JW mamaji. Wonder what JW would have called his mom-in-law had she been alive, Kiran or Mataji. Sometimes, I am still not convinced that KD is really dead.

Rgds,

Pri

Heaven forbid, i've had enough of her in her post mortal state itself, imagine what havoc will wreak if she's alive...