Chat Clubs

Good Vibes -105 (Strictly Invites Only) - Page 5

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by-_suchi_

Baas ho gaya kalyan😭

Ek hi umeed thi shah ka show, wo bhi aayega Sony per 

Channel ke aage aksaar trp qurbaan ho... Sony Dekhna Na bhaye fir bhi hai Dekhna jaaroori... Sirf shah ke liye 
Kuch rang fans ke Aise bhi 
Kuch rang fans ke Aise bhi... 😭

wait it can be by mistake..printed...it would have become headlines..agar confirm hojayega toh rona😆 I still believes coloursEdited by jvims - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jvims

wait it can be by mistake..printed...it would have become headlines..agar confirm hojayega toh rona😆 I still believes colours

Tt fan ne bhi same bola 

But in recent filmy money article they said it will air on colors 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sangeeta_helios

i think there is confusion till now all the articles are saying colors if thatwas the matter it would have come in toi for sure

I hope it's a confusion 
Warna trp to gayi 

Sony bhi kuch Dino me show ko khachak karke kaat dega 
jvims thumbnail
Tina removed translation she did for shaheer q &a..don't know why?it was correct only..only confusion was marriage related were she translated has 3 years
jvims thumbnail
There can be possible that audition which was happening and names were coming out was actually for some other role of kzk2..may be it was for bajaj😆..
Heard about it some were so shared
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why everytime the TT Sharica gang and his Twitter fans have to make it difficult for Shah by bashing the makers. It's sad to see that they haven't learn anything from the cancellation of the BD show, because of Shah's return to Indian TV got delayed. Reading some of the comments under EK's tweet I just wish that it doesn't affect EK's relation with Shah that might affect his career. Once again Tina and her gang has proved to be the sensible lot.👏
Erisha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations 4 d new adda tbh let ekta cast any one as her ml if eri was not in her show I vl never ever interested to discuss abt her show just bcz of eri I make up my mind to watch her show that too kind of story kzk1 was I nvr like to watch it just bcz of sharica she is publicity 4 her show free of cost n after getting huge publicity she is demeaning him is really mean.
jvims thumbnail
Bollywood life article. 😆

Did Ekta Kapoor just dismiss Parth Samthaan as Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?

By Moumita Bhattacharjee| Published:Sat, July 21, 2018 2:02pm

Ekta Kapoor, can you please reveal the name so that all this speculations end once and for all?

This morning we told you about a Mumbai Mirror report which claimed Parth Samthaan is the new Anurag Basu and not the others who were in the running. But now a cryptic tweet of Ekta Kapoor has made us wonder if she just dissed the idea of Parth in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 completely. She wrote, "The lead Anurag cannot b over thirty playing twenty four na? In a series of tweets, she clarified that none of the names doing the rounds qualify for the remake because she is looking for someone younger because it is a young love story. A source had informed the daily, "Parth was finalised on Friday, despite stiff competition from other contenders. While Erica has already shot an announcement video, he will soon join her in another video that will announce them as the leads of the show. But now we don't think it's happening at all. Check out her tweets right here... (Also read: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Is Barun Sobti a frontrunner for the part of the new age Anurag? The actor reacts)

Hina Khan has already been finalised to play the role of Komalika but actress wouldn't confirm it. Speaking to News 18, she said, "There is nothing like that now. I have not signed any project just yet. I talked to them. But nothing has been signed yet. I can not say anything about this now. Clearly, people just can't wait for Ekta Kapoor to make an official announcement regarding the same. After all, Kasautii Zindagii Kay is not just another fiction show. It is laced with memories and everyone loved Anurag even when he was the most flawed character ever.

Published:Sat, July 21, 2018 2:02pm

ksaba_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Erisha12

Congratulations 4 d new adda tbh let ekta cast any one as her ml if eri was not in her show I vl never ever interested to discuss abt her show just bcz of eri I make up my mind to watch her show that too kind of story kzk1 was I nvr like to watch it just bcz of sharica she is publicity 4 her show free of cost n after getting huge publicity she is demeaning him is really mean.

yes her tweet is not right but she is not demeaning him...every1 knew he is nt a part of kasuti..it was only tt fan & natasha who spoke about him being part of kasuti ..& its not about ekta not being casting him..he can also say no..so dont create issues talkimg about shaheer just coz people want 2 c sharica togetehr in a show...(tt people)...
Edited by ksaba_123 - 5 years ago
vasu_ravi_312 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls there is a tweet by spot boy which was liked by ekta it is in kauauti fc does that mean parth is final.