Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember Shilpa Shinde saying marathi industry is filled with ego.  Seeing these "senior" actors behavior we can now say that was a completely true statement.  The seniors think they have done a few more movies so they are Gods and they have the right to trample on the juniors.  There is massive superiority complex for no reason.  Thats why I hope all marathi seasons dont have this same division of senior vs junior since all industry people are like this and yes I can generalize before anyone says no not all are like this.  
Have to give it to Megha Sai Rujuta for standing up to the bullies in initial stages.  Aau was on sidelines and Pushki was wavering here and there trying hard to get into the bully group but then when he saw they wouldnt accept him at all he joined the girl gang and played from there still criticizing from behind so going to take little credit away from him as he joined only when he realized they were getting popular.  The girls needed to boost him emotionally to get him to perform initially.  

But kudos to taking down the bullies I hope it serves as an example for the future seasons not to have false pride.  
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope someone from the trio wins b
Have to see shelar and jui che Chehre after that! 

They're the two most bitter people.
Kale out. Another bully out. 
Bullies are gone! 
My underdogs/ so called weaklings are the two fukking finalists! 

YASSS👏👏

So take that Shelar, Resham and Jui! 
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, it was great to see all the bully gang gone and only someone who was considered the weakest among them, Smita reached the top 4 along with the trio of Megha,Pushki and Sai. The trio and Smita were never considered to be worthy of top 5 by the bully gang earlier.