Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all
Thanks for the PM dear!
Loved this part as the battle between heart and mind and wish was so visible and lovely!
Wished Aston took power over RK and told don't drink the juice but anyways it didn't work on her LOL
Happy that Madhu is fully as herself and no one else!

Coming to your questions!
You are writing superbly!
As you said yourself grammar and spelling mistakes only! Rereading will help to reduce it!
Just put through words what you desire and the art is in it only ;-)

Waiting for the next part dear!
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanx for the pm:)
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind-blowing update...
loved it...
I think green juice didn't work...
looking forward to know...
can't wait...
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear.. 👏
Loved it so much..
Waiting for the next update..
Please continue soon..:)
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM dear
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingwaiting waitingwaiting waiting

CONTINUE SOON...

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Superb update dear...Rk wanted madhu to be safe and wanted to protected his pack also...
But he took a wrong decision by tried to send his madhu away from him and ashton...
Finally madhu confessed her love to rk and their romance was so hot😳 Rk looses his control and he tried to mark her☺️...
I am sure madhu's memory is not erased and i think she has some powers like rk...
I love rk and ashton's convo always...Eagerly waiting for the next part dear...
Really excited to watch rk's reaction...Please update soon dear...

1)which part you feel good in this update?
   I love madhu's confession and rishbala's roamnce😳

2)which part is worst?
  I liked this whole part...I hate abhay's part only but he luckily he didn't came in this update...

3)what I have to improve except language and grammar?
  I like ur way of writing but check the update once before posting it(to check typing errors)

4)what happened with madhu ?
  I am sure, madhu didn't lost her memory and i think she got powers... 

Edited by Sujitharajan - 5 years ago
janumkrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ress</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">unres..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Before giving the review I'm gonna answer to the question in two ways..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Firstly in guttery way</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">1)whichpart you feel good in this update..??</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well.. All the Ahem-Ahem parts like Rk getting turned on, Ashton sniffing (it was kinda funny)& of course Rishbala make out session😉😳</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">2),which part is worst ..??</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">When suddenly they stopped making out to my utter disappointment..😭I hoped he would mark her & do something more😉</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">3)what I have to improve except language and grammar?</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well.. Just think there is a guttery minded reader is here who is desperately waiting for Rishbala romance so you can often write some streamy romance of Rishbala😳😉(Lol.. I know sometimes I talk like a pervert but only in the matter of Rishbala😳)</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">4)what happened with madhu ?</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Maybe she didn't loss her memory (don't have a naughty answer for this)</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Now the decent side.</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">1)whichpart you feel good in this update..??</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Madhu's love confession to Rk..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">2),which part is worst ..??</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well not the worse but I didn't like Rk's decision to erase Madhu's memory.</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">3)what I have to improve except language and grammar?</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I love the way you write chechi.. Simple way of writing but make us readers so desperate to read with the twists & turns in the story..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">4)what happened with madhu ?</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Same answer may be she didn't forget anyone..</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">*sigh* Now review :)</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is a shocking surprise..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Naan pinakka..😭You didn't say you were going to update when I msged you thank God this time I was able to grab my 1st position😃</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well I love my Ashton more.. If there was any way to separate the wolf from Rk I would have done it & run away with my Ashton giving Rishabh to Madhu.. Hehe.. He is a sweetheart.. I love when Ashton take over Rk sometime.. My romantic wolf.. So dreamy..!!</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rk.. You better hear your wolf's words how dare you even think of erasing Madhu's memory.. Even if you plan to leave her we won't let you.. Rachana chechi won't let you.. Hena chechi..??</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh my.. Madhu baby.. I loved your trick.. I know why you asked for Ashton coz he is the most romantic wolf & won't resist you .. Don't worry Madhu Ashton won't let Rishabh go away from you & he will pursue Rishabh until he agress with him.. Hr can't always switch him back..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Why everyone was wondering looking at madhu at last ..??</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Waiting eagerly for the next part ..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Update soon..</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks for the pm chechi :)</font>

SAME HERE AISHU, I ALWAYS LIKE RK WHATEVER BE AND HOWEVER A JERK HE BE BUT IN THIS FF I HAVE FALLEN FOR ASHTON MORETHAN RK...

HE IS SUPER COOL, UNDERSTANDING AND ROMANTIC...

LOVE YOU ASHTON.. UMMAHHH.
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janumkrk

SAME HERE AISHU, I ALWAYS LIKE RK WHATEVER BE AND HOWEVER A JERK HE BE BUT IN THIS FF I HAVE FALLEN FOR ASHTON MORETHAN RK...

HE IS SUPER COOL, UNDERSTANDING AND ROMANTIC...

LOVE YOU ASHTON.. UMMAHHH.

Aahaan...MERI JAAN 
janumkrk thumbnail
you know what its only yesterday you updated but till now i have refreshed and viewed this thread maybe more than 15 times...

arggg... its Taking my whole lot of patience to wait for update... that too when you left it as a cliff hanging...

mummy i want update soon... PrincessEdited by janumkrk - 5 years ago