Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishika is very rude and arrogant  Roop stops her from slapping him and Palak He will correct her then   her thinking will change but right now she thinks she is superior to others and can slap anyone
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like to see Ishika's background and how she grew up. Also it seems the clicking of fingers is added into her character as we saw it in the promo esp as Roop gets lost in her and gazes at her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Slapping Roop is OK cos there might be a misunderstanding and girls usually do that...but why palak? Lol...
And it seems Roop is all time fida over her just in the first meet itself...the last look of ishika when she turns around to find that he is still holding her handπŸ˜†
I find them good...hope their chemistry is much more good onscreen...😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Siya2202

Slapping Roop is OK cos there might be a misunderstanding and girls usually do that...but why palak? Lol...

And it seems Roop is all time fida over her just in the first meet itself...the last look of ishika when she turns around to find that he is still holding her handπŸ˜†
I find them good...hope their chemistry is much more good onscreen...😳

i dont think slapping roop is also ok. just bcoz hes man doesnt give rite 2 any woman 2 slap him bcoz she has MU. wen we cant tolerate a man slapping a woman due 2 sum MU then how its ok 4 women 2 slap men due 2 sum MU.
both things r wrong.

and yes roop is fida on her.

and i also find ishika rude & arrogant. she seems like a spoiled brat .i dont want such ckt opp. roop.
they luk gud 2gether but still dont like much.
Siya2202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i dont think slapping roop is also ok. just bcoz hes man doesnt give rite 2 any woman 2 slap him bcoz she has MU. wen we cant tolerate a man slapping a woman due 2 sum MU then how its ok 4 women 2 slap men due 2 sum MU.

both things r wrong.

and yes roop is fida on her.

and i also find ishika rude & arrogant. she seems like a spoiled brat .i dont want such ckt opp. roop.
they luk gud 2gether but still dont like much.

Well...I wasn't talking about a social issue here...I was just pointing out a general notion which is followed on Indian television...that whenever the FL finds the ML wrong , she hurls a slap to him...and I don't think I am supposed to give you examples of the same...you must had seen enough of such scenes either in movie or TV...also Roop doesn't let her slap him, he doesn't let his dad do so, then forget about her..
Secondly, we exactly don't know the reason behind  her behavior, then how can we draw a conclusion that she is slapping home out of arrogance or rudeness?
Maybe she has formed a general thought about men that they are.wrong...remember Donal's interview in which she stated that ishika is not an abla nahi type woman...maybe due to a MU, she is thinking of Roop belonging to the same category...
Hope her MU gets cleared soon...depends upon CVs. If they drag it to a undefined extent, then her character would surely look arrogant and irritating and everyone will bash her for the same...
Regarding the pair, I find their chemistry better than RoopLak...although RoopLak didn't have any romantic scenes till now...
Just my POV...no offense to anyone...
Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
I felt they look good...
N I'm sensing a cross connection to be formed...
Heroine teams up with villain at first kinda stuff...
Cz clg stories are the new thing they need sth to drag it...

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Siya2202

Well...I wasn't talking about a social issue here...I was just pointing out a general notion which is followed on Indian television...that whenever the FL finds the ML wrong , she hurls a slap to him...and I don't think I am supposed to give you examples of the same...you must had seen enough of such scenes either in movie or TV...also Roop doesn't let her slap him, he doesn't let his dad do so, then forget about her..
Secondly, we exactly don't know the reason behind  her behavior, then how can we draw a conclusion that she is slapping home out of arrogance or rudeness?
Maybe she has formed a general thought about men that they are.wrong...remember Donal's interview in which she stated that ishika is not an abla nahi type woman...maybe due to a MU, she is thinking of Roop belonging to the same category...
Hope her MU gets cleared soon...depends upon CVs. If they drag it to a undefined extent, then her character would surely look arrogant and irritating and everyone will bash her for the same...
Regarding the pair, I find their chemistry better than RoopLak...although RoopLak didn't have any romantic scenes till now...
Just my POV...no offense to anyone...

nope siya i m not offended.
i m just saying why its consider as rite just bcoz shes woman & ahv sum MU wen we cant tolerate vice versa.
and i m not just asking abt social issue but like u i was also criticizing this gen notion prevalent in ITV & movies.
thatswhy i dont like those female ckts.we'd seen this thing in jndsd.

and yes he dint let her slap thats gud thing he'd done.
i know we shudnt make conclusions but its clear from palak's rxn that fault mite lie wid ishika more .
but her attitude does luk like shes sum superior 2 ppl.

and abt chem i know shanky can create chem   wid any1 & even chandani is v.gud actress so she can also do that wid her acting and as donal is pretty so sv can create chem wid her also so her acting mite not get noticed much in normal luv scenes.

but still i think we hav 2 see luv scenes btn rooplak & rooshika both.then we can say sumthing tho lukswise rooshika luks better than rooplak but if i hav 2 say abt ckts i wud like 2  see rooplak.. 

btw i dont like both gals as permanent pairing wid sv in the show.
but hav 2 tolerate bcoz of sv whoever he ends up wid.

PS it doesnt mean i hate/dislike donal or chandani. i like them in general just dont find a match 2 SV in all aspects. bcoz wid shanky i want/ed a gal who cud b match 4 his luks & talent & also luks like a lead & here one is no match 4 his acting & oder 1 has not v.gud screen presence .
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
@tiny15 I understand your POV...if there's a MU, then a girl generally doesn't get the rights to slap a man especially when he he is such a nice guy as of roop...but we really can't help with this scene cos these scenes are just those general scenes which one can locate in almost every TV show...moreover there might be a reason behind such scene...may it is there to break this belief of what you mentioned ... 
Ishika's expressions seems that anyone can misunderstand her as rude in the first go...so i am now waiting for the actual episode to air now before taking anyone's side...
Regarding matching SV, yup both the actresses aren't that good...but I feel in the long run, whosoever gets paired up with SV will learn to match him...if not, I am happy that SV has got a much more stronger role to play other than romancing these girls...so we will not have to regret if these love stories or couples don't work...
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I called Ishika rude and arrogant because of her behavior Yes she is very rude and arrogant Just because Ishika is a woman it doesn't give her special right to slap around guys without any reason I don't mind women slapping guys when guys are wrong  and guys slapping women when women are wrong , sometimes people of both genders deserve to be slapped for their harmful misdeeds but without any reason slapping anyone is rude and abusive . Not only Roop she tries to slap Palak too and look at her expressions when Roop stops her from slapping him and palak , she is stunned as if she didn't expect anyone can stop her from slapping people  She thinks herself superior to others that she can slap anyone and gets shocked when Roop stopped her . Misunderstanding can be dealt with tongue and in this way cleared too but Ishika by trying to slap Roop and Palak shows she is very rude Whatever misunderstanding she has ,it would be also because of her own wrong mentality  Roop will never misbehave with her He is not that sort of boy to misbehave with girls that Ishika felt the need to slap him
Ishika is not angel ,she is flawed I know she is not villain She will become good with Roop and even fall in love with him  She will probably become great friends with Palak too but right now she is wrong and deserve to be reprimanded  for it  There is no justification for her behavior  Even misunderstanding excuse cannot excuse her .I hope she is made to realize  her mistake not get away with it without realizing and apologizing 
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago