Kaleerein

Episode Update 19th July 2018

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with MeerVaan in the abandoned shop/house/building...
Vivaan tells Meera, he felt that she was nearby.  He asks her why she came, when he had told her to go home and there is danger.  Meera replies that she had to come after making such a big mistake.  When he asks about the mistake, she explains it was to think him wrong.  Vivaan is about to speak when they hear the two men/goons out on the street.  Vivaan raises his head to look but Meera stops him and checks instead.  One of the men is suspicious and both goons walk  towards MeerVaan's hiding place.  MeerVaan foreheads knock together as they try to look out and they share a moment. (O soniye...moment. 😊)  Vivaan looks at Meera in apology.  They try to speak at once, three times, before Vivaan silences Meera by putting his finger on her lips.  He shakes his head telling her not to speak and glancing sideways to remind her of the danger. As Vivaan lowers his hand, he holds his right shoulder in pain. ( First the back pain and now his shoulder?  Vivaan needs to see a doctor.  )  The goons are alerted when he accidentally hits an empty bottle/container.  MeerVaan think they might be caught.  The men reach their hiding place but find nothing.

MeerVaan stop running as they come to a cloth dying place.  Once again Vivaan asks Meera why she came and why she never listens to him.  Meera holds her ears in reply. ( I love the music played here, the violins and slow drum movement Meera or MeerVaan's theme 👏 )  Meera apologises to Vivaan and asks for forgiveness.  She apologises for not understanding what was in his heart and that he needed to speak for her to know.  She berates herself for not thinking that there must be a reason for Vivaan's behaviour.  Joining her palms, she asks for forgiveness again and speaks about how he faced problems alone and tolerated so much but she could not see any of it.  Vivaan admits that he did feel alone, he did not know who to talk to, he did not know what he was doing and he apologises for giving her so much grief.  He feels ashamed for what he said to Meera and how he behaved.  Vivaan stops speaking, both are emotional and he puts his arms around her.  All the pain, regret, relief, as well as their love is expressed when MeerVaan hug and the music for the song Sab Tere plays. ( Beautiful moment. ❤️ )

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujhse hoke juda sun zara
Bin tere mujhse naraaz tha dil
Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha
Main toh tere rang mein rang chuka hoon
Bas tera ban chuka hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera

Anil ( Aditi gave us his name in the OLV. 😆 ) the curly haired thief/gonda/drug smuggler has the case containing the drugs.  When Prince sees him, he asks who he is and why he keeps coming into his house.  Prince tells him the case will save his Beeji's life and he can not take it.  They fight...
Chacha, Chachi, Dolly and Amar are searching the house for Nimmo.  Amar informs Dolly that even Meera is not answering her phone, he asks her if someone will tell him what is happening in the house...
Prince and Anil land at the bottom of the stairs. ( They are on the Kapoor side. 😕 ) In walks Inspector Baraar and his constables.  Amar shouts, asking who Anil is.  IB instructs his men to seize the drug case.   Chachi asks about the case and IB informs the Dhingra's that these boys are dealing with drugs.  Amar tells IB that there is a misunderstanding but the police arrest the Prince and Anil.

Vivaan holds Meera's face and apologises again.  She faults herself, telling him they have to save Pammi and Amaya.  She does not want him to worry and she is with him but Vivaan does not think that is possible.  Meera insists on going with him.  He explains the reason they can not be together.  Vivaan tells her the truth about the person who took his mother and Amaya, the one who is blackmailing him, who does not want MeerVaan together.  Meera asks why, but Vivaan can not understand himself, it is driving him insane to think about it.  Vivaan convinces her to go home but Meera tells him she can not let him go, she will not be able to live.  He tells her that if anything happened to her, he could not live.  He tells Meera he has to save Pammi and Amaya but she can not go with him.  When Vivaan tells Meera he is going, she places her hand over his mouth.  Instead, she wants him to say, he is going, to comeback. Sab Tere plays on.

Phir dil ke raasto pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashn mein hai
Yeh inayat jo hui

Vivaan kisses Meera on the forehead and starts to walks away but she holds his hand back. ❤️

Jis pal tu saath mere
Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch
Koi khwaahish ab nahi hai
MeerVaan hug.
Main toh bas tujh se hi bana hoon
Tere dil mein bewaja hoon
Mera mujhmein kuch bhi nahi
Sab tera, Sab tera..
Sab tera, Sab tera..

Vivaan pulls away slowly, strokes a strand of hair to the side of her face and nods reassuringly before leaving. ❤️

Vivaan reaches a location with the ransom money but the blackmailer has a change of plan.  He messages Vivaan to bring the money at night and he will be informed of the new location...

As Meera returns home she remembers when Vivaan filled her mang, their fall in the store room, the me-teri-or scene and how he held her hand when he was sick.  His revelations about kidnapping and blackmail echo in her thoughts...
She is  surprised to see her family at the front door and Amar tells her the police have arrested Prince.  Meera thinks the police are wrong but Dolly thinks Prince may have turned to drug dealing to help the family.   Meera assures her family that she will do something when Chachi asks her if she realises how serious drug cases are and how the police had not listened to their pleas...
Vivaan comes homes and is surprised to see everyone in the drive.  As he opens the car door, Dolly runs to him.  Joining her hands she begs that Vivaan help Prince.  She promises to do what ever he wants and that the family will even leave his house.  Vivaan is sympathetic towards Dolly but feels helpless and he stares at Meera so she can stop her mother begging him in this way.  Meera understands and pretend to show her usual tashan/anger at Vivaan.  She announces that they do not need his help.  Vivaan silently thanks Meera for understanding his situation and Meera replies, they are together now so how could she not support him.  As Vivaan walks past he brushes his hand against Meera's and they share a secret glance or two. ❤️

Meera reassures her father that they will find a way and wipes Dolly's tears...
Nimmo is with her boyfriend.  He gets a phone call, his man informs him that Anil and Prince are arrested, the police have his drugs.  Balli, thinks that now Nimmo will have to suffer for what her brother has done.

Prince asks Anil why he is after him when Meera comes.  Prince tells her he is innocent and she asks him to be quiet and listen.  She threatens Anil so he allows her to speak to Prince alone.  Meera wants him to escape from jail as going to court will be a big problem and that Inspector Baraar is on their side. ( If he runs away, will he not become a fugitive? 😕 )  She gives Prince a gas candle/tube to light in the jail cell.  Once the smoke rises, Meera unlocks the jail cell.
Luckily, unable to see Dolly so tensed, Vivaan decides to call Inspector Baraar. ( His sixth sense must be telling him his wife is about to do something silly. 😆 )
Anil runs out too and escapes with the drug case.  Meera and Prince are stopped by Inspector Baraar.  Meera prays to Babaji and is about to explain to IB when he informs her that Vivaan has explained everything. ( VK and IB, Batman and Robin?  😆 )  The good Inspector tells Meera that they will catch the gang responsible for the drugs very soon. 

Anil comes to drug lord's warehouse and gives a middle aged man the case.  Meera comes soon after and informs them that their activities are coming to an end.  They have poisoned enough people.  She gives the older man a tight slap and when his men try to attack Meera the police enter. 
Inspector Baraar thanks Meera and she thanks him in return.  He states that all credit should go to Vivaan and Meera replies that now they should help him.  IB agrees.  He comments that she and Vivaan are made for each other, no matter how much they argue in public, they are always try to help each other. ( IB is the biggest MeerVaan shipper after Amaya. 😆 )  Amar hears the conversation and understands there was a reason for Vivaan's behaviour.   Inspector Baraar takes aside Amar to complete some formalities and Meera looks around the warehouse.  She notices one of the men/goons for that morning.  He is looking at all the arrests being made.  Before Meera can confront him or inform the constables,he disappears...
Pre-cao : Meera is searching in a dilapidated area of town.  She phones home and asks Amar if Vivaan is there but is told he is not.  Meera is anxious and does not know how to contact him, when someone places a hand on her shoulder...

My Opinion - It was a great episode in terms of MeerVaan. 😃
Prince's interaction with Anil was good. 😆 The rest was fine too, except Meera planning a jail break and Nimmo's forwardness. The dialogue could have been better too.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for the detailed update 😊
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kya khoob likhti ho!!🤗

LOVED chori chori chupke chupke hand brush moment the most. The guilt confession was also all heart! Their hugs conveyed all those bottled up emotions and finally they have some respite.❤️

I liked how M-V solved her brother's problem (tho it is ridiculous how writers repeatedly show both lead characters as beyond/above the system) and now they are together to rescue his mom n sis.

Are CVs holding back self-reflection for some uncomfortable plot-twist? I really need few light, carefree epis starring A-A. That is why I am still hanging around despite apathetic writing. Iss janam mein dekh paungi CVs?🥱

Is overacting in any remote way related to half-coloured head? Frequency of former has increased with advent of latter or maybe I am THAT bored to notice all sorts of trivial things.🤓

I am already jittery about today's update and I feel I don't have enough vocab to do justice to the acid-bath method of killing someone.😳🤣 #wishmeluck
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 5 years ago
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show has a great feel to it. But I think the writing is ok and the editing especially these last few episodes were not good at certain points.  We need more fans to watch. If mervaan is number 4 on the trending jodi list,we can make a effort to watch the show. This week the trp is 0.9 I have never seen over 1, hopefully we can change that going forward. Remember it's a 5 month old show so far we can only hope for better and big things from the CVs and the jodi of mervaan. :)
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: salmagurl21

The show has a great feel to it. But I think the writing is ok and the editing especially these last few episodes were not good at certain points.  We need more fans to watch. If mervaan is number 4 on the trending jodi list,we can make a effort to watch the show. This week the trp is 0.9 I have never seen over 1, hopefully we can change that going forward. Remember it's a 5 month old show so far we can only hope for better and big things from the CVs and the jodi of mervaan. :)

Hi 
Agree show has a great feel, leads are good
but instead of showing good tracks related to story they keep on introducing negative track 
Actuallly kaleerein trp remained between 1.3-1.5
During pre marriage track 
Post marriage tracks have resulted in decresed viewership
Post marriage they have nt been able to get screenplay right 
Just hope they now bring positive track it is imp to regain lost viwership
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmagurl21

The editing and dialogue could be better and hope the production house addresses this soon. 

MeerVaan are a great couple and AdiJit have amazing chemistry , with the correct script they are capable of increasing the ratings and increasing the love from fans. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Kya khoob likhti ho!!🤗

LOVED chori chori chupke chupke hand brush moment the most. The guilt confession was also all heart! Their hugs conveyed all those bottled up emotions and finally they have some respite.❤️

I liked how M-V solved her brother's problem (tho it is ridiculous how writers repeatedly show both lead characters as beyond/above the system) and now they are together to rescue his mom n sis.

Are CVs holding back self-reflection for some uncomfortable plot-twist? I really need few light, carefree epis starring A-A. That is why I am still hanging around despite apathetic writing. Iss janam mein dekh paungi CVs?🥱

Is overacting in any remote way related to half-coloured head? Frequency of former has increased with advent of latter or maybe I am THAT bored to notice all sorts of trivial things.🤓

I am already jittery about today's update and I feel I don't have enough vocab to do justice to the acid-bath method of killing someone.😳🤣 #wishmeluck

Glad you liked it Yaara. 🤗
Yes we need light carefree episodes which A & A excel at and with their beautiful silences.

The hair was distracting, either lack of hair product on the crown or bad lighting...Perhaps some portions were filmed before the London trip and there was not enough time for attention to detail.
Considering the experience of previous shows and after watching the OLV, I think acting suffers due to lack of strong dialogue and when actors have to mouth cliche lines.  Poor editing could also be at fault because the editor is not choosing the best shot or dialogue for particular scenes. 😳

Looking forward to your update.  It is going to be an exciting episode! 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok thanks for the reply. I didn't know it was that high of trp then. With everything going on now. Hopefully everything gets better. And we get happy times ahead for the family and mervaan.