Nandini----the woman in dilemma

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

The drama begins at the bank when Rajdeep steps into the scene. But amazingly his voice is kind and his words soothing. Nandini does flinch but is moved too. Kunal observes her and is baffled. He is at a loss of words! He doesn't know what to say , how to stop Nandini's growing sympathy for her husband. But yes he did notice the change and what we feel Kunal felt the same. Kunal is scared. 

The look in Kunal's eyes though hard to explain but one thing is clear he is afraid for Nandini. And worried. If he is jealous that is not clear yet but his anxiety is quite transparent. 

Another thing comes to the surface out of this that Kunam is now not at all ready to lose Nandini especially not to a scoundrel like Rajdeep!

Rajdeep has sent flowers what is noticeably for the first time in their married life and being always handled harshly we can't blame the woman in Nandini to hope and want the love and care of a husband. That's the very thing that happens to Nandini. She is too stunned to react but Rajdeep's actions have for sure touched a cord in her heart and Nandini denied to stop it for obvious reasons. 

It will be interesting to watch what Nandini's next step is going to be and whether Kunal or Mouli is able to stop her in time for it's clear a man like Rajdeep cn't change overnight! 

Whereas Mouli is sure Nandini to not fall soft Kunal like us is not so sure. But will Kunal be able to stop what had come knocking at Nandini's doorstep ? What will be her decision?

Please share your thoughts on today's episode.

Love ❤️
Indu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post ..
ya she is in dilemma for sure but
I am strongly hoping that Nandini will not fall in trap of Rajdeep now and she won't go and if she will go ..she will give back and show him that she is not the same scared Nandini anymore .. 👍🏼
I guess than Rajdeep will try something else but I want strong Nandini this time ..she is trying to take stand so she should not be weak..MauNal also with Nandini..
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hoping against hopes she doesnt go back to Rajdeep and fall for his act. He obviously is doing all this to show her he is changed and if she believes him and goes back to him he will probably only torture her more to get back at her for sending him to jail.I hope Nandini knows what she is doing and can see through his ploy. Cant see her being tortured more.:/
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really hope nandu not sold to this fake act ..this will be suicidal decision
but seeing her nature I'm scared
Endgame thumbnail
lovely post
yes she is happy seeing this rajdeep which she was craving for years but hope she won't go back to him
she can easily move on saying I forgive you but I can't forget those better both move on
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First Our nandini needs to learn self-defense against Violent attacker's After that she can go back to him. But not this time. I want see Rajdeep get his ass kicked
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
it's not easy to forget and move on in life leaving a person with whom you lived 6 yrs...6 yrs of torture still hope she will get a position in his life in his heart...now when he is behaving exactly the way she wished for her started forming hope once again..
now it will be interesting to see what will happen next..
nice post
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nandini has two options accept her fate and move on, or seek revenge.

Revenge can be also to be a successful parson. Like for example she can be a writer. She can writes her own story. what do you guys think about that? For me it will be more interesting.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
rajdeep apne case ko strong Karne ki koshish kar raha hai by showing good behavior in front of    Nandini
now tomorrow if there is court case if any witness will call then rajdeep will call bank manager . then bank manager will say nahi rajdeep bura insaan bilkul nahi hai usne to Nandini ko jewellery de di
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surabhi01

rajdeep apne case ko strong Karne ki koshish kar raha hai by showing good behavior in front of    Nandini
now tomorrow if there is court case if any witness will call then rajdeep will call bank manager . then bank manager will say nahi rajdeep bura insaan bilkul nahi hai usne to Nandini ko jewellery de di

possible ... domestic violence case is dangerous so he trying to play smart... case se bhi chootkara n can get Nandini too ... feels like Nandini will take her case back