Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sweet & lovely story maithu.. 
Loved how Rishbala had the meal they hated think the other loves it.. Thanks for the pm.. Waiting for the next story.. 
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello lovelies!
Here is a new story to celebrate valentine + 1 day ;-)
Hope you all like it!
This is a real life story that I read somewhere and modified to our sauce Heee
Happy reading

Series of Reality!

Second Chance!

Dear world!

Thanks for bearing me for all these days!
Thanks for the love and care you gave me!
Sorry to say, I'm unfortunate to be here as a loser!
Lost my career! Lost my love! Lost my courage! Lost my everything!
May be if I had also parents, may be if I had also a house to call home then I would have lived the life happily!

I think I was always a burden in this land!
My parents left me when I was even not aware of my own world!
My friends left me when they got the life they wanted!
My love left me against her wish as I forced her to leave me, a looser!
My career left me as fate played business with money for my placement I earned in last 5 years! 

Why should I live? What is there for me to hold? No one to live for! Nothing to hold on!
Leaving this world thanking you! Thanking all the people who used to love me! Thanking all the people who used use me! Thanking all the people who used to be there in my life!

One person I can't thank enough! But all I want to say now is I'm really sorry baby!
I'm a failure! I'm a looser! And I don't want your life get wasted because you are with me!
You need to live happily! You need the best! Wish to see you one last time! But you are far!

Leaving you for good! Be happy!

Happily ending my life,
- Rishab

"Rishab! Rishu!" a young voice calling him from the door of the room.
The 47th old man closes the old paper he was holding in his hand and puts in the drawer "What Sweetheart?"
"Until when you are going to read it? I'm already 20!"
Laughing "Until you will an oldy!"
"I will be still young when I reach your age! Look at you! Already with grey hair and long view specs!" crossing her hand over her chest as her anger grew hearing OLDY "Your wife is calling you!"
"So your mom!"
"Tell her to treat me"
"Saanvi!" a voice came from other end of the house.
"I think it was a call for you and not me!" the young girl said!
"Smile my girl!" he started as he passed her by the door and added "Else your face will get old soon!"
"You are not my Dad! But my villain!" she stomped.
"Thanks kiddo!" he smiled at her "Madhu!" he called as he entered the hall.
"Where is your daughter now?" the lady in her 40's asked "You are spoiling her a lot!" she complained.
"It's less compared to how you are spoiling Kamal!" Saanvi commented as she entered the scene.
"Please! Don't interfere me in your war!" the young boy said.
"It's already time! Come and cut the cake!"
"Happy birthday hero!" the gild hugged her father as he was moving to cut the small cake set on the table with candles around.
And candles got blew and cake cutting happened with smiles and laughter recorded in the cam set above the TV stand.

"If you both want, we can leave you alone for night and go to our friends!" Saanvi!
"You both are staying at home and we will be back in few hours!" the mother hen.
"I just thought home would be the best romantic place for the candle light dinner!" looking at her brother "Don't u agree?"
"Of course! We would have even decorated if needed!"
"Chup!" Madhu as a small eye lock happed between the couple as he smiled and she shied while getting out of the house for their usual dinner night.

"Thank you!" he said as they were waiting for the meals.
"Thanks to you!" she said as both held the hands.

***** 20 YEARS BACK *****

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

He who was crying for his fate and holding the pen in his trembling hand.
Put the pen down and looked at the colored water in front of him. Besides the glass lays a bottle, a poison bottle.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Hearing the knocking sound of his small house cum room door, he turned his attention the clock to notice, it was almost midnight.
Not carrying about the knocking sound, he looked on to the glass, took the paper in his hand and folded it. Putting it in his shirt pocket.
He was going to take the glass when the sound of knocking grew louder.

KNOWK KNOCK KNOCK

And a voice called him! His name! A voice he thought he would never hear!

"Rishab! Open the door! Rishab!"

Leaving the glass, he ran to open the door.
And opening it, a fragile figure fell upon him and he knows her! He can smell her scent! The lady who was his life and is still.
She hugged him tightly to her heart as his heart rate accelerated.
Her hands surrounded him as if her every being depends on this very moment she is with him.

"Madh" he started but her words left him surprised.
Her words made him glued to the spot.
Those words that made his life beautiful.
Those words that gave meaning to his life.
May be this is what he was looking for to hold on!
Not may be, this is what he ever wished for, to be in love and to be loved without any expectation.
And when the matter is above love, nothing else matter.

"We are pregnant!" this is all she said.
When they were in love, they loved each other to the extent that their life seemed admirable.
In the last 4 years of their relationship, they crossed several paths that being physical wasn't a something they took seriously.
But then when situation turned against, nothing came to mind.
But the little life made it! Made them understand that life doesn't just stop at our own selfish reason but to love other.

He being in the state of shock, looked at her. Just at her eyes as she moved away from him.
"Aren't you happy?" she asked.
And he came out from his thoughts which said he is lucky to have someone to hold on.
No words came out.
Just tears. Tears that said infinity of words as his hand went to caress where his little angle is living for now.
"You mean the world to me!" he said lifting his head and looking at her as she was observing each and every movement of his.
And she once again, she threw herself on him saying "Missed you like hel" and her eyes landed on the glass on the table and then only she remember seeing the tear stained face as he open the door.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes!" he said "After meeting you both!" he smiled finally as he joined his head with hers. "Sorry!" he added.
"Why?" she asked curiously and then on he told her the story of his life in the last 2 weeks since they got separated.

SLAP

She slapped him! Hard on his cheek!
"How dare you to take a decision like this?" her eyes were red in anger "I will kill you even if you think of"

BIBIBIP BIBIBIP

The alarm in his room showed 12.
And immediately her anger slowed down as she hugged him whispering "Happy Birthday Rishu!"
"Thank you for the second chance!"

***** NOW *****

Looking at each other, both smiled as they thought about the path they crossed.
"You mean the world to me!" he said.
"You mean everything!" she replied.

"Sir! Mam!" the server put the plates on the table "Have a nice dinner!" he said and was going to move away from there.
"Excuse me! We asked for a salad and you brought chat!"
"Oh! I'm really sorry mam! Today is my first day, I mean night shift and I got confused. I think it was for the young couple there."
"So you mean to say we look old?" Rishab asked in an angry tone but to play.
"I I really didn't mean it sir!"
"No worry boy! He is just joking!"
"Sorry for the mistake Mam and Sir! I will bring your salad in few minutes! Please don't inform the manger! Please give me a second chance!" and the last word changed all the whole the mood as both stated to laugh and server looked on.
"Second chance!" Madhu.
Her man added "Indeed a Second Chance!"

THE END!

Thanks for reading buddies !
Hope you enjoyed reading it !
Let me know your views!
Thank you once again!
Happy Valentines's Day + 1!

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome back Maithu
Happy Valentines Day belated
Short,Beautiful n cute story n little bit emotional too,
Rishabh failed in his life,he thought madhu deserves better so he forced her to leave him and later decided to end his life,
Madhu came in time before he did sth stupid,
its indeed a second chance,they both started a new life with the baby,
they're living happily with their children
thanks for this story
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story maithu.. Rk was going to commit suicide as he thought he was a loser but madhu came at the right time & said she is pregnant with his child which gave him hope to like they married & live happily with their children😊 indeed a great story & plz update viraha too..
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story 
Loved it,

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for the new stories
harini06 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

waiting for the new story

harini06 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

waiting for new story