sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update
Thank you for the pm and update soon
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Pooja👏!!! Really sorry dear for late... IshRu moments... Ishita felt sad as Raman didn't spent time with Ruhi... Jealous Ruhaan😉... RuHaan fights😉😛...
Raman wanted to clear all things...
He wanted to took Ishita home...but she denied... Smart Raman decided to stay in Ishita's house(Ishita ma'am hum aise chodne wale nhii h😉...) Raman said Ruhi to call Ishita as mumma...as they r not going to leave her😛😳... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update😉Edited by eishe10 - 5 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update
Loved it
Ishu angry on Raman
Waiting to know how Raman will handle all this
Update Soon
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nyc interesting awesome Update 
Loved it.
Thanks for pm 
Continue soon 
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Wonderful Lovely Update.
Loved it.
Loved Ru-Haan Antics.
Update soon.
Thanks for pm.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 14

Ruhi was following ishita to kitchen when ishita said " rooh bachche ,can you do me a favour ".

Ru- kya karna hai ?

I- nothing just go and check roohan ,if he is still sleeping or wake .

Ruhi returned after a while and informed that he is still sleeping . Ishita smiled and said " so now we have all our time ".

Ru- yay, hum bahut saari baatein karenge .

I- humm .but before that you need to tell me what you want to have ,I mean what should I make for you.

Ru- its many days, I hadn't ate pasta made by you ,so pasta will be lovely .

I- ok as you say .

Ruhi smiled ,ishita too smiled and said " your tastes are still same ".

Ruhi - yeah ,I always like that .

Ishita helped ruhi to settle in the kitchen slab and started cooking pasta . Ruhi was silent ,ishita noticed that and asked " rooh baby what happened why are you so silent. "

Ru- aap phir mujhe chod ke to nahi jaayoge na ?.
(You will not go leaving me again na ?)

Ishita looked at ruhi ,she got silent for sometimes then spoke " rooh this us my house and I will not go anywhere from here ,you can come and meet me whenever you want?"

Ru- but papa told that you will be my mummy .

Ishita recalled ruhman earlier conversation and spoke trying to change the topic " rooh you told me that your papa had isolated himself from everyone ".

Ru- haan , wo kisi se bhi baat nahi karte hai ,hamesha ya to office mein ya phir apne room mein rahte hain.

I- do you know why ?

Ru- no ,I he never told me anything about that . Earlier when we come from dehradun he was very nice like earlier but after coming from dehradun ,he changed somuch .

I- dehradun ,aapke papa dehradun gaye the.

Ru- humm ,wo mera saara samaan aur TC lene gaye the ,after that he changed.

She completed herself making ishita think . They were still talking when ishita heard ruhaan   calling her " mumma ,mumma ".

I- I m here ,in kitchen betuu.

He immediately ran to kitchen, hugged ishita's leg and spoke " mumma bhukhoo lagi hai ".

Ishita smiled and asked " kya khaane ka man hai rooh ko ?"

Ruh- pastaaa

Ishita smiled, looked towards ruhi and spoke " he is also pasta lover like you and your papa ".

Listening to ishita ,ruhaan lifted his eyes and saw ruhi ,he smiled widely and spoke " mumma mujhe bhi wahaan baithna hai "( mumma I too wanna sit there ).

Ishita smiled listening to his demand and make him sit beside ruhi ,ruhaan got super happy sitting on the slab . Both the kids started playing till ishita made their fav pasta .Ru-haan were having their pasta happily , when ruhi asked suddenly " aap log yahaan akele rahte ho , matalan only ruhaan and you ,uske papa kahaan hain ".

Ishita stopped listening to her question while ruhaan too noticed that Raman is not there and asked " haan mumma papa kahaan hain ".

Ishita was stuck badly , she don't know what to answer them as she don't want to confused kids with their relationship. Before she could answer anything her phone rang , ishita just closed her eyes feeling relieved as she got the chance to escape from the kids question . She checked the caller ,it was Raman only.  She picked the call instantly and said " hello Raman ".

R- yeah ishita how are you doing . Kids are not bothering you too much na.

I- aap kab tak aaoge .

Its tooks sometime for Raman to register what she said and he asked confused " haan ".

I- I m asking when are you coming back .

R- is there any problem .

I- humm ,just come as soon as possible .

R- okay will be there soon .

They hung the call and ishita pretended to forget the kids question and started telling some stories to them . While on the other hand Raman reach house ,only to be bombarded with a big round of questions .

T- Raman where were you puttar ?

M- and where is ruhi bhai ?

T- kahaan chod aaya tu meri bachchi ko .

Toshiji screamed in horror ,Raman made a irritated face and spoke " ma stop being melodramatic ".

T- to bata where is ruhi .

R- she is in ishita's house .

T- ishita ,kaun ishita.

R- ruhi's teacher from dehradun ,who helped me to meet ruhi there .

T- ohh , but she was in dehradun na .

R- no , she is in Delhi only .

T- where did you meet her .

R- in ruhi's school, ma I m going back to ishita's house and we are staying there for night.

T- what are you saying puttar ,hos can you stay at any lady's house .

R- ma ,I need to talk to you people ,but not now ,tomorrow may be .

T- but Raman ...

R(interrupting her in mid )- I know I have to answer a pile of questions but not now ,I will talk to you all tomorrow  ,itne din saath diya hai ,just a day more ,please .

Toshiji was surprised to see Raman talking so nicely to them ,either he never care to answer anyone's questions but today he is much calm and composed and most importantly active at evening ,either he use to lock himself in his room after returning from office.Raman request mihika to pack few of ruhi's cloths and went to his room . He freshened up ,changed into casual wear , packed his night cloths and went out of the house . Today he has dressed nicely ,its not that he didn't dress up daily but today, he has taken lil care of his looks . He wore a black shirt with blue denims ,which he had not wore in ages . His hairs were nicely gelled while the thing which was making him more handsome was the happiness on his face . Toshiji and mihika were sitting in living room and noticed him going out ,they were not only surprising but were shocked to see the transformation.  Mihika was more surprised as in these three and half years, she hadn't seen him in this attire as well as this cheerful ever .

Raman informed his mother about his departure and left the house . Mihika looked at toshiji and spoke " mummyji I m very sure ,bhai surely love that ishita maam of ruhi . There is much more in this teacher student relationship".

T- may be you are right but I m very happy to see changes in Raman . If my ruhi and Raman are happy with this ishita ,I don't have any problem in accepting her .

Mihika and toshiji discussed some more about ishra and then got busy in their work. Raman was driving to ishita's house when he thought to shop for kids and ishita. As he had met ruhaan for first time and also had not done much good with ruhi ,so thought to buy some gift for them.He went to shop and tried to buy cloths for them but failed miserably as he was not able to recognise the size of kids . Finally though to pick some toys for them ,thinking so he went to toy shop . After thinking much ,he decided to buy a big remote control car for ruhaan and a big teddy bear for ruhi . He bought a diamond ring and a flower bouquet for ishita ,then headed towards ishita's house .
After some times he reached there and knocked the door.A help opened the door and he asked for ishita,she informed that she is in her room,he didn't waited for help to say anything and walked towards ishita's room . He  entered the room and saw ishita was half laying in the bed . She was in middle while both the kids were sitting on either side of her ,she was reading a story book for them and they were listening to it with great dedication. He cleared his throat to gain their attention , the trio looked at him and got happy when he asked " what's going on ".

Ru-haan (in unison)- we are listening Cinderella's story .

R- ohh that's great ,but papa is back and had brought something for you all.

Ru-haan - aap kya laaye ho .

R- come to me then I show you .

Both the kids ran to him , he looked at ishita ,she was just looking at him , he gave her a beautiful smile and walked from there while the kids followed him . He showed the gifts to kids ,they were super happy getting it . Ishita saw the happiness on kids face and smiled fully, then went to kitchen for preparing dinner .   Though she was angry with him but couldn't stop herself from making his favourite food . She knows that he loves paalak paneer alot . So she prepared paalak paneer , daal makhani , jeera rice and puries for dinner . She prepared the dinner and called everybody for dinner , today Raman was feeding both the kids instead of ishita . Though ruhaan was enjoying his father's pampering but ruhi was getting more confused noticing Raman's love towards ruhaan . She wanted to ask this to Raman but ruhaan was almost clinging on him ,so she thought to talk to him afterwards .

After dinner they decided that ishru will sleep in ishita's room while Rahaan will sleep in guest room . Soon the kids slept as they were tired a lot by whole evening . Raman was thinking to talk to ishita but was thinking how to call her, that's when the door got opened and he saw ishita on the door ,she looked at sleeping ruhaan and said " I just came to check that, he isn't bothering you much . Jyada pareshaan to nahi kiya isne aapko ".

R- naah, he slept soon .

I- that's good.ruhi bhi so gayi.

Saying so she stopped ,like Raman she too wanted to talk to him but was thinking how to start the conversation, she looked at him he immediately, placed ruhaan gently on the bed and said " ishita wait ".

She again saw him and he said " we both know that we need to talk ,then why this hide and seek .kids had slept so we can talk ".

I- even I wanted to ask you something .

R- bolo ?

I- you assured me that you will take good care of ruhi then how come you hurt her .

He walked to her and caressed her cheek softly, she shook her head to to shrug his hand while he look deep into her eyes and spoke " ishita marry me ".

Though he had already cleared in evening that he wants to marry her but she never assumed it to be that straight. She looked at him surprisingly but didn't spoke anything when he asked again " will you ?".

I- why? because I have your son with me .

She snapped immediately.

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading