Loved ishra scene
Their talk about toshi ji was cute
He ordered food for them while she prepared kheer for him
Continue soon
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting Teaser
Thanks for the pm :)
Interesting teaser dear!! Ishita worries that Raman came by walk in the rain 2 miles... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
Nice teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
Continue soon
Thanx 4 d pm
Superb teaser dear

Update soon please
Awesome Teaser 

Looking forward to reading the chapter 
part4
awesome update
ishra shared about their life with each other
Raman has a bitter past but he is happy with ruhi
ishu loves her parents but can't forgive them
Ruman enjoyed their Sunday together
but when Raman had to go back ruhi was upset
ishu consoled her and Raman promised her that he will be back soon
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 6

Raman bid bye to ishru and settled in the cab , his cab drive away towards the airport while ishru were still standing looking to his cab . Soon i t invisible from their sight and they went inside . Ruhi was as this time also Raman went without taking her .She was sitting silently when ishita showed up with ruhi's hot chocolate.  She walked to ruhi and asked " what happened ruhi why are you sad baby ".

Ro- papa didn't take me along , this time too .

I- yeah , ye to bahut Gandi baat ki hai papa ne but there is a problem that's why papa is doing this .

Ruhi looked at ishita with questioning eyes while ishita spoke " you know na that papa and mumma are fighting for you ".

Ru- why mumma is fighting if she don't live me .

I- may be she too loves you .

Ru- no she don't love me that's why she has dend me here , all alone .

I- I don't know about your mumma but knows well that papa loves you alot . As soon as he will win the fight with your mumma he will took you with him .

Ru- lekin kab .

I- papa told na , very soon everything will be cleared then you can go happily with your papa .

Ruhi got happy listening to this while ishita got lost with the thought of Ruman leaving dehradun . She got serious and asked ruhi 
" ruhi will you remember your ishita mam after going from here ".

Ru- won't you come with me ?

I- how can I come there bachcha?.

Ru- like I live here , aap bhi Delhi aa Jana aur mere school mein padhana, like you do here and live in my house . Good idea na .

Ruhi chucked making ishita smile . They talked for some more time then had their dinner . Ruhi slept after some time while ishita was still awake , she was worried thinking about her future . Yeah , in the process of helping ruhi to meet her father , ishra had become close friends and this friendship has turned in love from ishita's side.  At first she bring ruhi to her home because she wanted to make ruman meet but now she bring ruhi home so that she will he able to spend time with Ruman mostly Raman . Ishita wanted to confess her love to Raman but was scared thinking about his response as till now she don't know his feelings .Ishita had tried many times to stop herself from falling for him but her efforts went in vein , all logic failed in front of heart and now she is head over heels in love with Raman but he has never shown any signal which states that he too had same feelings for her . The mere thought of going ruman away made her restless and adding to her misery she hadn't received any information about Raman . She was calling him again and again but his phone was unreachable making her more worried . Ishita git up from her bed and went to window . The window was closed as it was raining heavily outside , she raised her face and looked at the clouds which were dark greyish in colour stating that they are all ready to rain more . She stood there and tried to look the roads , wrapping her warm shawl around her . She was still peeping out of the window without any aim , it's just today her heart was not at peace , she was much disturbed to sleep peacefully . 

After much time ishita decided to go to sleep as it was much late , she turned and was going towards the bed when she heard the knock at the door . Ishita got scared thinking who is there ag this late hours , she thought to ignore but the knocking sound was getting louder . Ishita finally decided to go and enquire who's there on door at this late hour . She walked till the door while the knock was becoming louder , she reached the door and before she could ask about the person , she heard Raman's meek voice " ishita please open the door "

Ishita opened the door immediately listening to his voice and got shocked seeing Raman standing there, all drenched and shivering vigorously .  She called him in and asked " Raman aap, ok at first come in then we will talk ".

Raman nodded and entered the house , then went to his room . She instructed him to go and take bath with warm water , while she went to make ginger tea for him . She was ready with tea till he came after bathing , ishita passed the tea to him and looked at him with questioning eyes . Raman understood her signal and spoke with shivering voice " there is a landslide on the way to airport , no vehicles can go crossing it moreover I got message that my flight got cancelled  . Was coming back when the cab broke down , the driver tried to mend it but couldn't , finally he told me to take another cab but I couldn't get any cab in this rain so thought to come by walking . "

I- (surprised)-you mean to say that you had walked about two miles in this rain .

Raman nodded making ishita worried . She looked at him from top to bottom and asked " how are you feeling now , see your eyes are all red and puffy ".

R- I m feeling too cold , can I get one more blanket .

He spoke wrapping the blanket around himself . Ishita nodded and went to bring another blanket for him.Ishita returned with another blanket and saw Raman laying covering himself fully . She thought not to disturb him and started putting the blanket over him when her hand touched his forehead, she found his head was burning with fever . She checked him thoroughly and spoke " Raman you are burning with fever ".

He coughed and spoke " and having great headache too , do you have any medicine ".

I- let me check .

Saying so she went to check medicine but returned empty handed and spoke " sorry Raman I don't have any medicine but j can made kaadha for you . You will feel good after having it ".

R- ok bring .

Ishita went to make Kaadha for him but he had slept covering himself fully till she had returned .  Ishita tried to wake him but then thought to let him sleep . She covered him fully and went from there , thinking to keep checking him in night .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .
Updated new part , enjoy reading .