Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
part2
fab update
ishu managed to take permission from shagun and the principle for rumans meeting
she is taking so much effort for them
ruhi was so excited to meet Raman and early waiting for him
finally ruman met
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor RaRu...Ishita is an angel to help them meet
continue soon this one pls
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely teaser
Raman is very thankful to ishu
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
        Hi friends back with new update .

Part 3

Raman got up and went to wash his hands while ishita went to kitchen to make coffee for them, giving privacy to Ruman.  Soon Raman came to back after eadjing hands and settled on couch , then pick ruhi and settle her in his lap and started feeding her . Ruhi was clinging on him and was eating pasta , narrating him that how much she had missed him while he too was telling her , how much , he and her dadi, dadu, chachu everyone is missing ruhi . She cried listening to him and spoke " papa I don't want to live here , mujhe yahaan bilkul achcha nahi lagta hai , mujhe aap apne saath le chalo ".

Raman wiped her unshed tears and consoled her hugging her tight " don't cry bachche , papa is trying and soon he will take his ruhi with himself, to our old house, to dadi and dadu , ok "

Ruhi nodded happily " ok ".

R- but for that you have to finish all this

He said forwarding , a spoon full of pasta to her , ruhi had it happily and asked " papa you will stay with me today na."

R- yeah rooh papa will stay today worth you and will return back to Delhi tomorrow.

Talking so Raman fed the whole pasta to ruhi , they talked for some more and then ruhi slept , in his arms only and she was wake from morning , didn't slept a wink in excitement of meeting her father.After much time Ishita entered the room with two cups of coffee and saw Ruhi sleeping peacefully while Raman was just caressing her hair taking her hand in his. He bend and kissed her hair saying "-love u bachcha, papa missed u alot. "

Ishita smiled seeing this and said -sorry to disturb u, but can I come in??

Raman saw her and said -ofcourse ma'am, it's ur home only.

Ishita walked in and said -coffee for u, u must be tired naa?? 

Raman -thanks, but sach kahun toh I am not tired. Ruhi ko dekh kar sab thakaan chali gayi. I really don't know how to thank u, u really make much effort to make me and ruhi meet.u know main kai baar aaya Ruhi se milne but no-one let me meet her, kyunki shagun ne mana kiya hai. Mujhe toh lagaa main kabhi mil hi nahi paaunga apni Ruhi se, but thanks to u. I could finally meet her. You had done so much for us .

I- no need to thank me as I have done what I felt right. I don't know what's wrong between you and ruhi's mother neighter I wanna know but ruhi is very sweet child, after talking to her I found that she is craving to meet you that's why I helped you  and I can see ruhi is quite happy . I hope you will not misuse my effort .

R- no mam , you be carefree for this , you had helped me a lot , you helped me in meeting my daughter, I will be thankful to you for all my life .

I(with a soft smile)- no Mr bhalla , I hadn't done such huge thing that you will be thankful for while life , it's just I felt your bond pure that's why I took this step . Have your pasta , it's for you only Actually I was about to make food but ruhi insisted and said that you both like pasta a lot , so I made it . Hope you like this .

R- arey nahi , already you had done so much then you would cook for us too , that was not needed .

I- aise kaise it was not needed , may be we are stranger's, may be we are meeting because of ruhi but still you have come to my house and you are my guest , so it's my morel responsibility to at least serve you a nice food .please have it , I will feel good .

She said forwarding the pasta filled plate to him .He took the pasta and started eating it , just scanning the place . He liked it a lot and spoke " umm it's so good , just like the way , I and ruhi like it ".

I- thank you so much, actually I had .add it according to Ruhi's instructions .

R- ohh , actually I wanted to ask one thing from you .

I- haan puchiye .

R- I was thinking to go and stay in some hotel room with ruhi as my presence  may make you uncomfortable , I mean may be you had some weekend plan with your family or husband.

I- no that's not needed .I know you must not be liking my presence around you as you must be willing to spend some lone time with your daughter but the problem is I had brought ruhi out from hostel in my risk , so she is my responsibility . If you want I will not disturb you both or you can go out for some shopping or dinner but you have to accompany me also .I m sorry but I can't left ruhi with you, hope you are getting my point .

R- yeah , I m totally understanding your point, I just want that your schedule shouldn't be disturbed because of us . Aapki ghar mein aap akele rahte ho .

He asked scanning the house .

I- yeah .

R- oh , why ?

I- haan .

R- no no it's ok if you don't want to share about you it's perfectly alright, I was asking like that only.

I- no nothing so hidden about my family as I don't have one .

R- oh I m sorry .

I- no need to feel sorry , they are there but I live here alone .

R- ohh I thought you don't have them. I m sorry .

I- it's ok , no need to feel bad ." They are more like that only for me "

She said under the breath for her family and spoke " you can spend ample time with ruhi , I will try not to disturb you ".

R- arey don't say that , you had done a great help to me , I was so craving to see my rooh .

His eyes become moist taking ruhi's name, he immediately wiped those tears and spoke " you know this all is my fault , meri ek galti ne meri betu mujhse cheen li".

He completed with moist eyes , for which ishita told " it's ok Mr bhalla , I m ok if you are not comfortable you don't have to share it with me ".

R- no mam , I it's ok , if you had done so much for me and ruhi , has gone against your school rules you had all the right to know about us and you know what , generally I don't feel like talking to people's but I m feeling like sharing my grief to you as if you are my old friend .

I- that's so nice , if you want you can share your grief with me .

R- leave it , purani baatein kar ke sirf talked hi hogi , tell me something about your family .

I- what should I say , my parents got divorced when I was of Ruhi's and my mother brought me here , too far from my appa and I never get a chance to go back to him .though he loves me a lot, keep calling me and asking about me but both my parents got married after sometimes and got busy in their new family , so I left both of them , now I live alone , this small house is my world. That's why I felt connected to ruhi .

R- you know everybody life's look beautiful from far but when you go near , you know the reality , like I was thinking that when ruhis own mother left her when she was very small why on earth you are helping her but after knowing your story I got to know why you feel connected to rooh .

I- actually you are right but now I had adjusted with my life , kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahaan nahi milta.

R- kisi ko zameen kisi ko aasma nahi milta.

I- that's what I m saying , waise I wanna say , you feel free here . You and ruhi spend a lovely time together, I will not disturb papa and beti.

R- I can just thank You.

I- if you actually want to help me , please don't leave ruhi alone ever , so that she won't be alone like me .

R- I promise that I will never leave her alone  and the best part is now she had you .

I- of course I m there , but she actually misses you and family a lot.

R- I will reopen the custody case as soon as I reach Delhi .

I- that will be great .

They were still talking when they saw ruhi waking up , ishita got up and spoke " now you two be together while I m going to make dinner for us .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3