Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
@Sheen - No, not separation!  I was discussing family drama but with MeerVaan together...
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Sheen - No, not separation!  I was discussing family drama but with MeerVaan together...

that is gonna happen meeras family will be now against their relation i hope we lots of romance hiding from everyone
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

After watching yesterday's episode I have thoughts about the Dhingras going against MeerVaan's marriage due to the constant dangers that come in their life...
If Meera defends Vivaan, any arguement could lead to point of Dolly telling her, 'You can go back to your husband and we will fine without you...' etc etc...❓
Or Vivaan does not like the things they say and the wedding video fiasco is discussed, after Nimmo is saved and typically the Dhingra's think MeerVaan are a bad influence. ❓
This could lead to MeerVaan going to London and being estranged from her family...A short leap and they return due to some crisis?

Another thought that keeps bothering me is that Amaya will be rescued and we do not know what is happening to Pammi.  As we discussed in one of the Episode Update threads she may return and be against Meera and blame her.
So this makes me think Vivaan old resentment may resurface and there is a mother and son conflict if she goes against Meera...

I dont think meervan will ever. Go against dhingra 
but nimmo kidnapping track i guess has been introduced for meervan separation i dont think  this will help

Possiblity can be meera convincing dhingra fighting for vivaan 

Suvastikaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After watching yesterday's episode I have thoughts about the Dhingras going against MeerVaan's marriage due to the constant dangers that come in their life...
If Meera defends Vivaan, any arguement could lead to point of Dolly telling her, 'You can go back to your husband and we will fine without you...' etc etc...❓
Or Vivaan does not like the things they say and the wedding video fiasco is discussed, after Nimmo is saved and typically the Dhingra's think MeerVaan are a bad influence. ❓
This could lead to MeerVaan going to London and being estranged from her family...A short leap and they return due to some crisis?

Another thought that keeps bothering me is that Amaya will be rescued and we do not know what is happening to Pammi.  As we discussed in one of the Episode Update threads she may return and be against Meera and blame her.
So this makes me think Vivaan old resentment may resurface and there is a mother and son conflict if she goes against Meera...

Dhingras going against Meervaan is also possible..
@bold- i want this to happen ..They made pk and vk patch up so soon.How did he forget all his hate soon..And his claustrophobia also needs to be addressed..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
I really want the Dhingras to disown Meera and for Vivaan to remain respectful, but tell them how wrong they are.
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I really want the Dhingras to disown Meera and for Vivaan to remain respectful, but tell them how wrong they are.

I dont think dhingra's will ever disown meera .dont know what cvs have planned 
I msged priya mishra didnt get reply lets see
@ jyo di does meet kohli reply 
If she does let me try doing her
The_May_Rose thumbnail
I have updated some of the TV news threads on the forum. 😊
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode was good...first proper Meevan  hug