Kaleerein

Episode 18/7/18

Bhagwati00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
episode starts with meera pray to babaji that plz help me to know what is the truth of Vivaan's weird behavior and then she gets a flashback that how her parents helped her to come out from room. 
-Nimmo with her Bf secretly leaves from home. then meera call Vivaan with her chacha's phone and tell him in different voice that she has seen pk and Amaya near gurudwara. Vivaan gets panic and say 's lagta hai vo dono vaha se Bhag gai. then 
a  flowerpot fall Vivaan turns back he saw meera and cut the call. 
- meera come to Vivaan and tell him that she call him and tell him to say truth. he says why u came out from room go back. she says no tell me truth where is pk and Amaya. Vivaan push her and they fall on sofa in bg( dharak title trak plays) they gets fb of their marriage. then a man call Vivaan's name Vivaan gets up and a man gives him a bag full with money he takes money and sits in car and leave from there. -nimmo with her Bf in car. (nimmo's Bf is just using nimmo to get his drug bag back from prince ).
-then Vivaan driving car and meera hides in his cars dicky. then blackmailer msg Vivaan that biwi ko saath mein beetha le dicky mein kyu beetha ya hai. then Vivaan checks His car dicky and takes meera out and tell her to go home.meera tell him to tell truth. then blackmailer call Vivaan he says that all meera in front of public otherwise he will shoot pk and keep phone on video call I want to see all this 
-then Vivaan keep video call on and shouts on meera all public come there and shouts on Vivaan for behaving bad with women. Vivaan tell them that it's a husband and wife matter stay away. then he raise his hand to slap meera but all public stops him and start beating him. meera stop all ppl and tell that she will teach him lesson later u all go. 
-vivaan saw at meera and meera walks forward and then Vivaan sits in car and leave from there. 
-vivaan reaches a weird place. meera flow him in auto then she run behind Vivaan .suddenly some goons come there. meera hides and listen that they had kidnapped vk 's Mon and sister. then meera hears some one foot voice she saw back Vivaan is there. Vivaan tell her that he was feeling that u are near me. but why u came here then meera say sorry he says why she say for not trusting him. 
-precap-meera help prince to run away from jail. 
(sorry for spelling mistakes and grammar mistake. it's my first time that I have wrote something like this) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Majboori mai sahi hand raising no 3 is done. Lol so hisab barabaar is also done. Lol  kidding.
Thanks for written update. At last misunderstanding has been finished. I hope soon we will get a normal married life between meervaan with huge romance for a while after this they can start new problem in their life.

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Good episode.
Confused they are married or divorced.
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Good episode.
Confused they are married or divorced. In fighting vivaan said husband and wife.
Bhagwati00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naam11

Thanks for update.
Good episode.
Confused they are married or divorced. In fighting vivaan said husband and wife.

don't know .they have never showed Vivaan 's sign on paper... 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update! 😊

Why do I feel as though the CVs are mocking us with HR and beatings?

At least Meera is aware of everything now...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmos secret lover suddenly escapin together wit her from home n she givin in to him in the car didnt have any connect i feel..Did they show anythin abt that guy in yesterdays episode..Even wit Silky n Sumeir everythin was abrupt n same wit Nimmos track..A bit confusin
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhagwati00

don't know .they have never showed Vivaan 's sign on paper... 

The papers might be signed but no lawyer was tasked with legal proceedings etc and they will have to go to court...

Therefore they are still man and wife. 😊
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you for the update! 😊

Why do I feel as though the CVs are mocking us with HR and beatings?

At least Meera is aware of everything now...

I wish the writers would stop with that...I've lost count how many times Vivaan has been slapped, beaten up and not to mention all the self inflicted injuries recently 🤔
Meera too has been slapped, pushed many times and of course HR as you said.Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

I wish the writers would stop with that...I've lost count how many times Vivaan has been slapped, beaten up and not to mention all the self inflicted injuries recently 🤔

Meera too has been slapped, pushed many times and of course HR as you said.

Precisely!