India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

These two are love

TheMockingBird IF-Dazzler
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Drashti and Aditi are love together.Watch this interview both are so fond of each other.Aditi is also fan of geet and she loved drashti as geet.They call themselves nandu and maulu how cute is that.Must watch segment
https://youtu.be/1Sq-zEeFGJY

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kYezabelindiegirlTwenty1st_Darling_RM14

Related Videos

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i just saw this IV on IF, they are so cute
and she calls DD app (which i find cute) and when she said she watched geet, I'm like man i falling for Mauli aka Aditi

Never seen her but I do like her alot esp with DD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiegirlTheMockingBird

TheMockingBird IF-Dazzler
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twenty1st

and she calls DD app (which i find cute) and when she said she watched geet, I'm like man i falling for Mauli aka Aditi

I watched ganga and she was fab in that too and drashti is always fun to watch offscreen.The only thing i love about silsila is mauli nandini's frnship and it's good to see both are bonded so well offscreen too.I never saw aditi offscreen and now when i saw her she is love
Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

Originally posted by Twenty1st

I watched ganga and she was fab in that too and drashti is always fun to watch offscreen.The only thing i love about silsila is mauli nandini's frnship and it's good to see both are bonded so well offscreen too.I never saw aditi offscreen and now when i saw her she is love

I don't really tend to watch alot of TV (indian shows) but with DD its different, i fell in love during Geet (a time when i was emotionally low, so i suppose geet isn't just a show for me because of that)

Yes DD is so fun and Aditi seems like a novice, i'm glad they have bonded so well. I reckon DD bonds well with most of her female co-actors but these two are defo ship worthy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMockingBird

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Just amazing n DD took most of the shows name whom i loved a lot too..same pinch..
love bonding of DD-Aditi..lots..great buddies..Star
Tfs Sophie ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMockingBird

KuNan Groupbie
KuNan
KuNan

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
just love the interview

they both r soo cute Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index