Forum Games

India-Forums

Forum Games
Forum Games

Can we really earn money from playing games?

YogitaDurbay Newbie
YogitaDurbay
YogitaDurbay

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to know can we really earn money by playing games like rummy? One of my friend plays rummy and he has won cash many times but when I researched I got mixed reviews as per few of them online rummy websites are fraud.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thambu

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 18 July 2018 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Yes so many online cash winning games are fraud ... Never attempt any cell phone  message cash winning games.
And also there are some advertaisements to attract females to earn money in lakhs in a few days . These are all some tricks for imoral acts.

If you want to win you can go to TV reality shows and take part and win genuine cash prizes or attractive gifts like car tv  iphone  , refrigarators or world tour 

Edited by thambu - 18 July 2018 at 2:54am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top