Disgusting Abhi he is interested in her 

Just want Raman to see his true Color 

Please dear don't show Raman as dumb and Villan

Update soon dear please
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 16

Raman was sitting in his office thinking about his relationship with ishita and also about the words of his employee and abhi. He was very confused and was thinking what to do. Yes he feels happy being near to her but was also feeling what if he got trapped with marrying her. 

Raman -kuch samajh nahi aa raha kya karun, I want to be with her but don't want to get trapped. I want to be happy but samajh nahi aa raha meri khushi kisme hai, ishita ke paas rehne mein yaa ishita se dur rehne mein. I am just so confused. He said and again start thinking about their relationship. 

He was lost in his thoughts when his phone rang. He picked it without seeing the number thinking it must be his mother's phone but heard Abhi's voice. 

Raman -abhi tu, hi, kaisa hai?? 

Abhi -i am good, tu bata. Aunty ji was saying that u went that night only. Koi problem ho gayi thi, yaa u weren't able to sleep without her. 

Raman -abhi please ,don't talk about ishita like this, she is not just sex object for me. Main pyaar karta hoon usse. 

Abhi -ho please raman, don't start it all over again, pyaar and all. Pyaar wyaar kuch nahi hota, Raman. It's all about that only. I know u r just addicted to her body, u don't really love her. He said firmly making Raman again unsure of his feelings about ishita. 

Abhi -u guys must have done that after ur return, bol main jhooth bol raha hoon. No, it's all about that only. But meri jaan, yeh sab karne ke liye bahut ladkiyan mil jayegi, leave that aunty ji. U deserve better,i know tujhe abhi meri baat buri lag rahi hogi, but think about ur future. R u really ready to live ur whole life with her, that aunty ji. Dekh main tere bhale ke liye keh raha hoon,baaki teri marzi. Waise statistics utha kar dekh le, kitni aisi shaadiyan successful hoti hai. Naa ki barabar. He said making Raman more confused. 

Raman -abhi mera ek employee bhi yahin keh raha tha, that he is not happy with his wife who is elder then him. mujhe sach kuch nahi samajh mein aa raha, abhi. Kya sahi hai kya galat. help me yaar. He said and abhi smirked like he got what he wanted, ramans unsurity about his relationship. 

Abhi -i really don't know why u r thinking so much. Yeh rishta tere liye galat hai. Arey she is nowhere near u. Tujhse badi hai, behen ji hai. And moreover, u have already got what u want. 

Raman -aisa nahi hai, I really love her. But uss employee ki baat sunn kar, I am confused. Aur ishita bhi kabhi kabhi, infact always, she talks so maturely. Pata nahi kaisa feel hota hai. I am not able to pin point but kuch problem hai. Kya karun yaar. 

Abhi -trust me,just leave her. He said and smirked thinking, leave her for me.

Raman thought for a while and said -ok, will talk to u later buddy. Thanks for ur help. 

Abhi -anytime buddy, after all u r my yaar. He said and hung the call. 

Abhi -raman ki setting itni khoobsurat ladki ke saath, I just can't see it. Usse uss ishita se alag karke hi rahunga, tabhi toh mera chance lagega. If she can sleep with him, toh mujhe kya kami hai. I can also tempt her, win her. Bas ek baar raman usse chod de, phir uske aansu honge aur mera kandha .he said and laughed hysterically. 

On other hand,raman was thinking about his conversation with abhi and was thinking that is it really so easy to dump anyone. He was lost in his thoughts when his phone start ringing again. This time it was Ishita's phone, he thought to avoid it thinking he may again shout on her unnecessarily making her sad. But when his phone start ringing continuously, he got irritated and said picking the phone -what ishita, I can be busy. Is this way to behave. Calling again and again, r u a kid?? 

Ishita -i am sorry, Raman. Actually aap mera phone kabhi miss nahi karte, toh I got scared, that u r OK naa. 

Raman -ofcourse I will be OK, I am in office not on some border that someone can kill me. I was busy, busy in something. And u keeping calling like this, mere associates kya sochenge. 

Ishita -sorry, I was just worried. Really sorry, she said making him guilty for being so unreasonable while she is just caring about him. He closed his eyes and composed himself and said -achcha OK, tell me why u have called. 

Ishita -i just wanted to know ki aap kab aayenge. 

Raman -now what kind of question is this, apne regular time par aaunga. 

Ishita -ok, ho sake toh thoda jaldi aaiyega nahi, der se aaiyega. 

Raman smiled and said -now what's this?? Kabhi jaldi aaiyega kehti ho, kabhi der se aane kehti ho. Majra kya hai?? 

Ishita -kuch nahi,actually u just give me a call when u leave for home. 

Raman -kyun,kuch special hai kya?? 

Ishita -nothing, just give me a call. 

Raman -ok, aur kuch. 

Ishita -nahi, just be fine for me. 

Raman -i am very fine, jaan. U too take care. He said and both hung the call. 

Raman smiled and said -itni cute hai, caring hai, loving hai, Iske saath kaise main khush nahi rahunga. Bakwaas karte hai log, joh kehte hai that elder girls can't be ur perfect life partner. Bewakoof, I am not going to buy such nonsense. I will stay with my jaan, today, tomorrow and forever. He said and got busy in his work while ishita was happily arranging surprise for raman. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Raman was so confused about ishita
Abhi is trying to instigate him against her
Ishita is so sweet
She is arranging surprise for him
Raman decided that he will be with ishita
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Waiting for Ishita's surprise
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Raman was confused n wasn't able to decide.
That abhi is disgusting.
He was provoking raman to leave ishu so that he can get her.
Raman decides to never leave ishu.
Ishu is planning a surprise for him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Abhi has bad intentions on ishita
Once again raman was confused about his and ishita relationship and again decided to be with ishita
Ishita was planing surprise 
Waiting for it 
Plz update soonnn
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice updt...
Abhi is very disgusting man..
He want Ishita for himself...
He is giving Raman wrong advise...
Cheap mentality man...
Raman is confused about his relationship with ishu.. 
He even shouted on Ishita...but Ishita behaves maturely...she is planning surprise for Raman...
Finally Raman thought rationally...he is not going to listen anything rubbish now...he will love her jaan
Do continue soon...
Story is progressing nicely ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Amreen99 - 5 years ago
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Abhi is so disgusting
Thanks for the pm and update soon