Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Yaar, sadly Shanky hoga. But, he'll be like furniture. Kuch bolega nahi. :p

Hahaha like furniture. Can't we ask Prof McGonagall to actually turn him into furniture. Sari musibat khatam.
sara.dmg thumbnail

Hahahaha. See, I kind of get why he doesn't like Armaan. Ek toh pehle se hi, Armaan's image in front of Shashank wasn't all that nice. Like you said, he always thought Armaan was irresponsible and not serious about everything. Upar se, Riddhima didn't agree to his decision on something for the first time because of Armaan. Toh, matlab, woh ego toh usme bhi hai hi na. So, yes. I get why he doesn't like Armaan.

Lekin yeh jo favouring Sid wali baat hai, I'll never understand that. Matlab, that man, who insulted his daughter in front of the entire hospital, that man who took such inappropriate pictures of his daughter without her knowledge, that's the man you prefer over a spoilt, rich, irresponsible brat, who loves your daughter more than anyone else in the world? Matlab, yeh kahaan ka logic hai?

Yes it does makes sense he has his reasons for disliking Arman. Maybe his ego or whatever but supporting Sid was ridiculous like he was any better than Arman according to his standards he was also a rich spoiled brat, extremely childish than a jerk with all that pictures fiasco he did redeemed himself but how can you like someone in the first place who tried to defame your daughter to satisfy his ego. It was more like shanky's ego that making him do that like he was willing to marry his daughter to any tom, dick and Harry but not Arman. Just wow.
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

Hahaha like furniture. Can't we ask Prof McGonagall to actually turn him into furniture. Sari musibat khatam.

Prof McG would be exceptionally happy to deal with the likes of him!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

Yes it does makes sense he has his reasons for disliking Arman. Maybe his ego or whatever but supporting Sid was ridiculous like he was any better than Arman according to his standards he was also a rich spoiled brat, extremely childish than a jerk with all that pictures fiasco he did redeemed himself but how can you like someone in the first place who tried to defame your daughter to satisfy his ego. It was more like shanky's ego that making him do that like he was willing to marry his daughter to any tom, dick and Harry but not Arman. Just wow.

Yes! Matlab, I agree, Sid was a good doctor, but, agar compare kare, he was worse than Armaan, when it came to irresponsibility or being a brat. Aur upar se... After that pictures thing... I really can't fathom how Shanky ever agreed to get them married, even if he was trying to save his daughter/himself from becoming the laughing stock of the entire hospital.
sara.dmg thumbnail

Prof McG would be exceptionally happy to deal with the likes of him!

Totally 😆
sara.dmg thumbnail

Yes! Matlab, I agree, Sid was a good doctor, but, agar compare kare, he was worse than Armaan, when it came to irresponsibility or being a brat. Aur upar se... After that pictures thing... I really can't fathom how Shanky ever agreed to get them married, even if he was trying to save his daughter/himself from becoming the laughing stock of the entire hospital.

Yes and I came to the conclusion that he has gone a little crazy and should just leave people alone. Because his judgements are totally flawed.
Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Got 20 over 20 on my test!! 🤣

Okay, so I have this proposal :

We (Praggs, Rihoo Di and I) could come up with a schedule to update our works. Sab khush hojaynge. Cool? Koi aur AR writer if wants to join can join. What do you think ?

PS : except for personal issue, everyone will update on a particular day.
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

We (Praggs, Rihoo Di and I) could come up with a schedule to update our works. Sab khush hojaynge. Cool? Koi aur AR writer if wants to join can join. What do you think ?

Waahhh!! Congrats! And, I like this idea!
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

areee wahhh
im sooo happy matlab humesha kuch na kuch milti rahegi hume.. yayyy 👏
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so Rihoo di ko aane do and we'll discuss that.
Monday: 
Tuesday:
Wednesday: HO&LG
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday: TDBU
Sunday: