Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Meraki.

yes aise hi karte hia. new thread welcomes!!!

exactly ILYLTF mai sab khush hai, tu bhi, mai bhi, baaki readers bhi, aur characters bhi. Yahaan we get to go deeper with our character you know. Khud bhi sad hona padta hai, khud sai reasons puchne padte hai ki aisa kara toh kyun kara, aur jab kara toh kaisa feel hua hoga, that's what happened when we write AUs from show's storyline. Some course of actions needed to be dig deeper for us to write that one piece of storyline. tbh Shanky and sid were always portrayed as bad, mostly as a bad character, I mean in every FF now and once we get to see their shades of gray. 🤣 ( I DID IT!!) [technically Gray is US spelling of Grey :P] anyways, I love how you are incorporating that good side, the Shanky we saw when he stopped Armaan in Roka, the Shanky who hugged Armaan in the basket ball court when Armaan cried, whatever the action and dialogues might be before that, the Shanky who asked Armaan to stop Ridhima in last episode.

and Sid, he was always good, just because he married Ridhima and stuff happened, nevertheless he was amazing and Armaan-Sid relation was all roses. 🤣 I love them both!

Lol! so you do know ki Zoya Siddiqui nai paak kiss relation ko kaha tha right?🤣I don't know if I would ever like her, maybe if you get her and sid together, then why not?! 🤣

Anji took so much time with Atul but it was kind of nice, Atul understood that he needed to speak for himself and Anji understood that everyone deserves respect.

Love Ya <3 Thankyou you too.

Good! You better not.

Yep. Such sad AUs are proper character studies and we need to ask a lot of questions, and find the answers also ourselves. Writing this has made me feel closer to the show and all the characters. So very much. Matlab, it's given me a way to see everyone in such a new light and to explore them so much. It's amazing, really.

Haan, most S2 AUs show Shanky and/or Sid to be the baddies, but that isn't the case! Circumstances were such ki ab hum kar bhi kya sakte hain? Tbh, I always thought Shanky pressuring Ridz to get married to Sid was stupid. Hospital gossip ki wajah se kiya na? There other ways to quelch it. Not just getting married. Aur kuch nahi toh Riddhima ko kahin bhej deta - out of town, maybe where Anjy was. Shadi ke liye force karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. But, at the end of the day, he was doing it to save his daughter and wife the embarrassment of being called such dirty names. So, in some twisted, convoluted way, he was only doing it for her. It was a mistake, but he was coming from a place of love and concern.

Sid, too. He did many things which were completely unforgivable. And, I hated him. But, he changed. He repented for his mistakes. He tried to do the right thing. Which is why, when Dr. Shashank suggested the marriage, he immediately agreed, even though he wasn't in love with Riddhima then.

Yaar, woh yaad mat dila. Zoya is a nutjob. Certified. How could she say this, I'll never ever understand! Idiot kahin ki.

Yep. Atul & Anjy have both grown a lot in this phase. And I'm really happy for them. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

Vaise does Rohan know that Sid-Riddhima were maried n got it annulled later?

I'll let you know when I know. :p
Not really sure how I want to play it as of now.
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Itna late nahi. Shadi ke baad toh Riddhima Mumbai chali jaayegi. Fir kya?
He'll find out before the wedding.

DMGThings thumbnail

Kehna kya chaahti hai? Quote kar diya lekin kuch bola hi nahi!
Prizi thumbnail

Exactly. I agree. That's the main reason Shanky doesn't like Armaan. He feels like Armaan is more important for Riddhima than him. Aur yeh baat toh usse bilkul bardaasht nahi hoti.

I know. He's an idiot. Itna sab ho gaya, ab bhi woh samajh hi nahi paa raha that Riddhima can never be happy with someone who isn't Armaan. Matlab, she tried na, once. Nahi hua usse. She left her husband. Lekin in janab ne toh uska bhi blame Armaan pe daal diya. Ki agar Armaan Riddhima ki zindagi mein waapas nahi aaya hota, she'd have never left Sid. Yeh usse nahi dikha, ki shayad haan, she would have stayed with Sid, but she never would have been happy in that relationship.

shanky pagal hai... he used to like armaan before he gt to knw abt AR..
Prizi thumbnail

Yaar, sadly Shanky hoga. But, he'll be like furniture. Kuch bolega nahi. :p

ye shanky jeena kyun nhi deta??? kabab me haddi
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

shanky pagal hai... he used to like armaan before he gt to knw abt AR..

He doesn't think Armaan is husband material. Usse lagta hai ki people like Armaan can only be good friends, never good life partners. The main reason for that is that Armaan was a flirt before he started dating Riddhima. Toh, yeahhh.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

ye shanky jeena kyun nhi deta??? kabab me haddi

LOLOLOLOLOL
Prizi thumbnail

He doesn't think Armaan is husband material. Usse lagta hai ki people like Armaan can only be good friends, never good life partners. The main reason for that is that Armaan was a flirt before he started dating Riddhima. Toh, yeahhh.

toh usse kaha se pata that he was a flirt.. usse kabhi flirt toh nhi kia... he always hates armaan's guts, his bike racing,hus tattoos and fightings... family k jab v kuch karta tha toh armaan jaisa koi nhi hota tha.. ayr buddhe ko jab pata chala AR k bare me aisa bhadak gaya
DMGThings thumbnail
^ LOLOLOLOL. Yeh toh sahi hai. Shanky had a lot of double standards where Armaan was concerned.