Second Last Week!!!

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As 27th July is approaching, the Pain of losing Kasam and KraSha has been worsening. 

Guys, please suggest me some ways by which I can get relief from this pain.

😭😭😭
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bro everyone is having the pain of loosing krasha. Yesterday saw their IV how cute they were together. Actually I was crying over this from past two weeks. But bro we have to accept the reality. And like kratika said if any producer is lucky they would come together . So bro hope in miracles and God. And think that everything happens for good. Krasha will come together again hope for it bro.and pls bro don't cry pls.may God hear our pain and prayers. 
Smita_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru000

Bro everyone is having the pain of loosing krasha. Yesterday saw their IV how cute they were together. Actually I was crying over this from past two weeks. But bro we have to accept the reality. And like kratika said if any producer is lucky they would come together . So bro hope in miracles and God. And think that everything happens for good. Krasha will come together again hope for it bro.and pls bro don't cry pls.may God hear our pain and prayers. 

u said rite everyone is in pain n everyone don't want to loose kasam n krasha. I am also upset but slowly slowly I accept the reality because it's not in my hand. But I am a optimistic person n I believe in God very much. N I am sure they will do miracle n we will krasha together once again in a show. 
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Second last week...😭😭
It piercing my heart...😭😭
miss u alot kasam TanShi KriBir and KraSha...😭