Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by sangeeta33

Beautiful post mou 
dekhte hkunal nandini kya karte h feelings ka
mouli loves nandu so much i don't want unki friendship toote😒
hmm... Dekhte hai kiya hota hai!!
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Beautiful post mou ..very well described about all three characters and what pain they gonna suffer in the name of changing relationships I also want makers don't turn any character negative ..why can't makers once show how all three good people life gonna change  with circumstances...and it's possible all three end up separately. .let's see what is in store for us .
thank you hun!! Yea!! Waiting for it!
Lovely post dear, After watching some episode I was thinking to make a post about this and you speak my mind. This feeling of kunal will cost for all three of them. Maybe after sometime even Nandini starts to feel same for kunal, I know kisi ke liye hum kya feel karte hai yeh humre bas me nahi hota but this feeling which seems harmless will leave all three of them in pain and suffering. I agree feeling sahi aur galat nahi hote but tab tak jab tak koyi teesra isse affected na ho and ya tho teeno hone wale hai. I don't really know future me kya hone wala but I guess All three of them going to loose each other at the end. Kunal will loose his wife, Nandini will loose her best friend once again and Mauli will loose both her best friend and husband. I don't think Kunal and Nandini will ever come over the guilt of betray and mauli will never come over from the feeling of betrayal from her husband and her best friend. These three heart going to break. I am already feeling the pain of these three. Kunal is already trying hard to fight the attraction that he feels for nandini because he knows that that feelings is wrong, he should not feel that way. i know yeh karke woh kisi par yehesan nahi kar raha but yeh prove karta hai ke he is not a bad husband.
My love for complex characters and complex feeling/relation will cost me emotional trauma😭 
Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Lovely post dear, After watching some episode I was thinking to make a post about this and you speak my mind. This feeling of kunal will cost for all three of them. Maybe after sometime even Nandini starts to feel same for kunal, I know kisi ke liye hum kya feel karte hai yeh humre bas me nahi hota but this feeling which seems harmless will leave all three of them in pain and suffering. I agree feeling sahi aur galat nahi hote but tab tak jab tak koyi teesra isse affected na ho and ya tho teeno hone wale hai. I don't really know future me kya hone wala but I guess All three of them going to loose each other at the end. Kunal will loose his wife, Nandini will loose her best friend once again and Mauli will loose both her best friend and husband. I don't think Kunal and Nandini will ever come over the guilt of betray and mauli will never come over from the feeling of betrayal from her husband and her best friend. These three heart going to break. I am already feeling the pain of these three. Kunal is already trying hard to fight the attraction that he feels for nandini because he knows that that feelings is wrong, he should not feel that way. i know yeh karke woh kisi par yehesan nahi kar raha but yeh prove karta hai ke he is not a bad husband.
My love for complex characters and complex feeling/relation will cost me emotional trauma😭 
you reply is sooo beautiful yar! N yess I am with you in this trauma...
Mou kya bolu ..tumne sab itna acche se kah diya ..
superb post dear..👏
lets see cv's kya dikhate hain but yeah band toh bajegi..Nandu..Mauli ..Kunal ki aur hum sabki bhi..
Right yaar..complex relationship main complex twists toh aayenge hi..aur emotional atyachaar bhi hoga.
all coz of feelings..jazbaat..
Ab hamare jazbaat bhi show se jud gaye hain..toh dekhenge toh sahi ..hope cv's handle it well.

beautiful analysis of evry char
agreed abt wat u r said for kunal char
lovely post
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

you reply is sooo beautiful yar! N yess I am with you in this trauma...

hum sab Titanic pe chare hai... hum sabko le doobegi... wait for it 😉
Originally posted by RM14

Mou kya bolu ..tumne sab itna acche se kah diya ..
superb post dear..👏
lets see cv's kya dikhate hain but yeah band toh bajegi..Nandu..Mauli ..Kunal ki aur hum sabki bhi..
Right yaar..complex relationship main complex twists toh aayenge hi..aur emotional atyachaar bhi hoga.
all coz of feelings..jazbaat..
Ab hamare jazbaat bhi show se jud gaye hain..toh dekhenge toh sahi ..hope cv's handle it well.

thank you Deeps and I also hope that cvs handle it well...
Originally posted by swarnalatha05

beautiful analysis of evry char
agreed abt wat u r said for kunal char
lovely post
thank you dear...