Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Is this Thread for real??? I can't believe this 🤪

TM says Mauli is at fault; and Members' replying says Kunal is at fault
Like really??
For me, neither Mauli nor Kunal are wrong.

Tell me something, what is right and wrong in a situation???

For me Kunal having thoughts of Nandini is not wrong.
I repeat, he is not wrong

For a person, who have always been around a bubbly girl like Mauli
getting attracted to a entirely different character is Normal

Nobody have control over the emotions crossing our minds;
but we try to control it, fight it; that is what Kunal is doing

He knows, having Nandini's thoughts is wrong; and he is fighting his internal battle
Give him some credit for God's sake.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So in future if he sees another beautiful woman he will be attracted to her too? If he keeps on thinking about another woman when his wife is sleeping next to him is good husband?
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok, So if your friend is beautiful, It's YOUR fault that your husband got attracted to her. After all She is beautiful. Y bring a beautiful woman in your house!!
And If husband is trying to fight his feelings/attraction for an outsider, he automatically qualifies to be called the best husband..

Anything more TM??
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why the channel always promotes/supports extramarital affairs through their shows😕.First it was Dil se dil tak now this😕.

Based on promos,I thought Dhrasti character will like him and will be confused and i didn't think that Shakti character will see her and likes  her in that angle😕.

If he getting attracted to her bcz she is beautiful its ok to feel something or some person as beautiful and then he could have take his feelings in light hearted manner😕,but why he having conflicts so much😕.Its really leaving a bad taste in the mouth😕.Help her as a friend its ok.But she is not an object to get attracted only in sexual way.If a person respects woman,he shouldn't see them only in that angle😕.

I don't watch the show but accidentally watched a scene of him getting conflicts i was like w*f and why the channel is promoting these kind of affairs😕.I would have convinced if it is from nandini's side as she was deprived of love for 6 years,when someone caring so much developing feelings from her side is ok when she is not in love with any others and as long as she doesn't come between the couple and leave from there but kunal getting conflicted am not ok with it😕
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know if Kunal is a good husband or not.
Everyone has feelings developing outside their realm of imagination.I think it is natural.Everyone fantasizes about someone real or imaginary.it is a healthy release of feelings,stress and negativity.going by that theory I would say Kunal is a good husband.He has a damsel in distress,a beautiful damsel,a sexy damsel living with him.Him developing feelings is natural,his testosterone working overtime. FINE.No harm done. Noone is getting hurt.He is Happy.His wife has no problem.just indulge in the fantasy and get it out of the system.

When he acts on the feelings,Then he is not a good husband.He is reacting to his basic instincts.He is unable to control himself,throwing caution to the wind,reacting to the beauty of the damsel.This will only hurt him,the wife and the other person.There is no way anyone will come out of this mess unscathed.Then we have a problem.
This is what is going to happen in the story.He is going to act on his feelings and the circumstances will be created which will be conducive to the affair.
But if Kunal is a good person,then Nandini is a good person too. It takes two to tango.😆😆
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago