India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Isn't he a good husband?

Preeran345 Goldie
Preeran345
Preeran345

Posted: 14 July 2018 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Isn't kunal trying his best to fight his feelings??
he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.
but she was not bothered about it despite her mom's warning.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemahalKuNanDeb07mas123vib.

Related Videos

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 14 July 2018 at 7:17am | IP Logged
yes Kunal doesn't not want to cheat mauli he is afraid of having such thought .he does not want to loose mauli   
and this fear may bring Kunal more close to mauli
Keepdreaming IF-Stunnerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 14 July 2018 at 7:56am | IP Logged
for now its attraction ... it can go easily
he only can try not to fall in love, only if his Mind n heart listen to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh

ReelyROSExx Goldie
ReelyROSExx
ReelyROSExx

Posted: 14 July 2018 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeran345

he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.

Kunal is a good husband  alright *so far*!!

@Bold : Shocked... I can't believe you are blaming Mouli for this situation  . Anyways u r POV ...! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Estadratweetie19TheMockingBirdSnehaDollNeuroHypoPhysisLuv_PaRiAnShgoofyCat_Darling_pooja-menon

Estadra Goldie
Estadra
Estadra

Posted: 14 July 2018 at 9:35am | IP Logged
So that interested me. So, if your husband will like another woman (by the way wife, friend), you will "definitely" tell your husband "you like my friend, but do you feel bad that you like her? Then it is okay. you are a good husband ".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RksuperstarSnehaDollNeuroHypoPhysisgoofyCat

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 15 July 2018 at 2:30am | IP Logged
He is good husband but he is falling for another women. yeah good!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RksuperstarNeuroHypoPhysis

TheMockingBird IF-Dazzler
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 15 July 2018 at 2:48am | IP Logged

lmao are you real?? Kunal fisla isme bhi mauli ki galti ha ?? Koi frnd khubsoorat ha to don't help her because your husband can't control his harmones lol. Good husband ki defination mein loyality bhi at ha and we hv wait and watch if kunal will give up to his temptation or he is going to stay loyal.phir batayege if he is good or bad husband.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Rksuperstar...Nihara...NeuroHypoPhysis_Darling_Luv_PaRiAnSh

Y12345 IF-Rockerz
Y12345
Y12345

Posted: 15 July 2018 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Bold: I can't believe what I read. 
So is Mauli's at fault now?

Kunal should get bonus cookies for feeling bad ( DESPITE BEING A GOOD HUBBY)LOL

Edited by Y12345 - 15 July 2018 at 3:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeuroHypoPhysisLuv_PaRiAnSh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index