Posted: 5 years ago
Hrithik was soo good and looked damn hot... 
Well i actually loved his char.he was like
Pressed n bottled up. Hence the bitterness. 
I  like men better when they are of fewer
Words. So found him nice enough.
Farhans char i did nt like. First he croaks
Poetry. Next his cheating on bff's gf n
Hardly showing any remorse except a forced
Sorry n that too with such attitude looked
Unacceptable to me n his ott jokes with buggati
Was boring. I found his char as loud vain as he
Is even offscreen. Abhay deols char was cute
As always brokering peace. Kat was bindass. 
Bt did nt understand why some will ride miles
To just come n kiss. It was like so abrupt. 
Did nt understand why three men would love
To run before a bull unless the bull represents
Their relatives n other relations who were 
as much Dashing them in real 😆
Edited by JustMySelf - 5 years ago
Farhan had the best role out of the three, Abhay was the most likeable character but Hrithik acted his part best. His character required that awkwardness, arrogance, and superficiality, making his transition to the carefree, loosened up post-dubki and post-Laila guy he became at the end beautiful, and I think he did it very well. I just love the movie, even Katrina was good in it. And of course Kalki was excellent.

Just illustrating; he looked and performed so good <3

Image result for hrithik in znmd

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

He acted well.
His character was meant to be someone while wanted to enjoy the trip still had reservation due to his job profile and Imran stealing his girlfriend some years back.

Btw you wanna get BlackPanther banned as she will definitely take the bait😆.
bold:Not at all.I watched the film and the topic was my thoughts on Hrithik who stuck out like a sore thumb.His didn't quite fit in the role.
Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

bold:Not at all.I watched the film and the topic was my thoughts on Hrithik who stuck out like a sore thumb.His didn't quite fit in the role.

Admit it, u are as much obsessed with me as you are with Hrithik, Darling! 😳😆
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by BlackPanther7

Admit it, u are as much obsessed with me as you are with Hrithik, Darling! 😳😆

And even if i get banned, i will back thru some other id to take revenge! 😈
Originally posted by .DushtKanya.

Farhan had the best role out of the three, Abhay was the most likeable character but Hrithik acted his part best. His character required that awkwardness, arrogance, and superficiality, making his transition to the carefree, loosened up post-dubki and post-Laila guy he became at the end beautiful, and I think he did it very well. I just love the movie, even Katrina was good in it. And of course Kalki was excellent.

Just illustrating; he looked and performed so good <3

I think all the characters were good n played their parts well. Just like Aamir in DCH, it was great of Hrithik to allow Farhan to take that part bcoz even Zoya gave him a choice during script narration that if he was not happy with Arjun, he cud take Farhan role. And like Aamir, he is the Biggest Star here. But, he chose to stick to the part written for him. 

Hrithik loves to work in Zoya films as they dont show him in perfect light. Be it in Luck by Chance or in ZNMD. The characters are very real.  

And wat a chemistry between Hrithik n Kat. 😳

It is a Evergreen film. I can keep watching it forever! ⭐️
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by BlackPanther7

And even if i get banned, i will back thru some other id to take revenge! 😈
pot calling kettle black, there cannot be a better example than this.Your comments and a separate topic on me implies how much you are obsessed with me.

My topic was on Hrithik's act and not on his fanatic.

I think it is one of those films everyone fit their role perfectly, even Katrina.
Hrithik gets the brickbats cuz his character is the jerk. But someone had to be the straight man for the trio dynamic to work. I think it's one of his better performances, it's the character that is unlikable.
I don't get all the dislike even for Hrithiks character (let alone Hrithik). His character lost his father young, found himself in debt with a mother to take care of and so had this deep illusion a lot of money would fix everything. Then he was betrayed by his best friend and girlfriend, bottled up that added hurt and tried to cover up all his emotional vulnerabilities which actually just left him disconnected and unfulfilled. Through the film he undergoes a believable transformation dropping all those shields until he's able to connect with a girl and reconnect with his friends and re-examine long held childish beliefs like money makes you happy and more money will make you even more happy. That is more the power of Zoya and Reemas storytelling than anything because unlike so many BW movies all the characters were layered and had believable motivations and back stories. It takes an actor like Hrithik though to keep the audience long enough to understand (well I thought we understood) why he seems so superficial, condescending, and rigid in the beginning.