Maneet FF -U,me,aur...?#1 reposted 1-30 parts.next #2 link on page 1

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail
Charecters  

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-    AGE:21YRS...DOING HIS FINAL YEAR BBA IN ****** UNIVERSITY   

IN  DELHI...HANDSOME ,GOODLOOKING WITH HIS KILLING ATTITUDE...       ALL THE   

GIRLS  WISH 2   HAVE  ATLEAST A DATE WITH HIM...BUT OUR MSK IS MSK...WHO         

NEVER EVEN HAVE A    GLANCE AT   THEM...HIS ONLY AIM IS 2 MAKE KURANA 

CONSTRUCTIONS THE  NO:1 COMPANY      WITH NEW  TECHNOLOGIES...

SAAVITHRI DEVI.     AS USUAL MAAN'S DAADI..AT PRESENT SHE IS THE BOSS OF

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS...SHE IS THE DECISION MAKER OF KC...THOUGH MAAN 

ACCOMPANIES  HER TO KC .BEFORE N AFTER COLLEGE...HE IS NOT SATISFIED           

WITH DAADIS DECISIONS 

AS IT SEEMS 2 B STILL  WITH OLD FASHION...BCOZ OF IT ,KC IS NOT REACHING THE    

NO:1  POSITION

GEET HANDA:AGE:THERE IS ONE MORE WEEK 4 HER 2 COMPLETE HER 18 YRS..  

BELONGS2 A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY...LIVES IN HOSHIARPUR...JUST FINISHED HER 

SCHOOL  N  WAITING 2 ENTER  COLLEGE ...SHE IS  VERY INNOCENT N NOT HAVING  

A MATURITY LIKE OTHER GIRLS AS SHE WAS VERY CHILDISH...SHE IS LOVED BY     

EACH N EVER PEOPLE 

OF THE VILLAGE...

RAJENDAR HANDA:GEETS FATHER...A VER SELF RESPECTFUL PERSON..HIS ONLY 

INCOME IS 4M THE LAND THAT HE OWNSIN THE NAME OF HIS DAUGHTER GIVEN BY 

HIS FATHER..HIS ONLY WORRY @PRESENT IS HOW 2 CLEAR THE DEBT HE HAD  

BORROWED FROM DAYALNATH.FOR HIS BROTHERS BUSINESS..HE.LOVES HIS                

FAMILY 2 HIS CORE...

RANU HANDA: GEETS MOTHER...SHE KNOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN HER FAMILIES  

HAPPINESS...

VICKY HANDA:AGE 16 YRS ..GEETS BROTHER STUDYING IN SCHOOL...WHO USE 2     

HAVE  A SWEET F8 ALWAYS WITH HIS SISTER   ...HE LOVES HER VERY MUCH..

SUKWINDER HAANDA:AGE 25 YRS..GEETS CHACHU,WHO HAS STARTED A SMALL     

TRADING  COMPANY  IN HOSHIARPUR,A YEAR BFORE...BUT STILL STRUGLING 2 

GET PROFIT..

DAYALNATH: A RICH LANDLORD OF HOSHIARPUR...HIS ONLY WISH @PRESENT IS 

2 GET  AWAY THE LAND OF HANDAS IN ANYWAYS

RAMNATH:DAYALNATHS ONLY SON...WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE ATLEAST ONE               

GOOD CHARECTER 2 BE SPECIFIED...WHO ALWAYS HAVE AN EYE ON GEETS BEAUTY...

THERE WILL B FEW MORE CHARECTORS WHICH I WILL KEEP IN SUSPENSE...
Edited by vrinda22 - 5 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

This is my first FF. So please if there is any mistakes..let me know'..first few  parts will b slow  so that u may get theinteresting track later 

PART   1

One fine morning at DELHI'.It was KHURANA PALACE'

MAAN's bedroom.:It was 5.a.m.Maan woke up from his white king size large  bed'he was wearing his black pant with his black vest 'He saw the wordings on his opposite wall,which was a wall  hanging  with the wordings HARD WORK WORKS..he then  went to washroom 'he brushed 'n washed his face..He took the towel,whipping his face..he said 'Have a good day MSK' to his image reflecting on the mirror..He came out of the wash room'he went to his gym 'He removed his vest..n started doing his Martial arts n later some excercises..

Until Maan finish his exercise lets go out for a walk around KHURANS PALACE'khurana palace  consisted of a huge lawn with a portigo where v can c his usual 3 black cars'one for him,n the other 2 for his securities reasons...the entrance gate of his palace had a huge wooden teak door with fine carved bordered by white.. The dining table consisted of 16 chairs'n looking @ them any one can say no one uses it'turning left was the kitchen .with all fascilities attached with a small dining consisted of 3 chairs'seems only that is used'walking out v can c a guest room which was locked by out side'n adjacent to that room was an another room'entering it v can say it belongs to daadis..but rarely used by her..the corner stairs lead to the first floor which leads

to Maans  suit'which was fully painted in white..There were many rooms inside his room..including his gym,  study room, library, dressing room n an another room which he used it as his private space..His study room was filled with his cups n medals he bought from his college n won in competitions..IN each n every direction v can c the luxury life of him..but  one thing  must b said'MAAN is the only person who lives in this palace..

Ok back 2 maan..Its 6 am

He came out of his gym showing his 6 packs fully sweated ..he directly went to the wash room ,had his shower ..went to his dressing room weared his official dress as he always use 2 wear..He heared a knock on the door'He knows who it was to be..He kept his finger prints on an electronic machine,that made the door opened automatically'no one can enter his room without his finger print '

'Goodmorning chotu' said Kala akka(akka means didi in tamil)..the only maid 2 clean his room..n the only women maan talks 2 ..He wished her back'goodmorning akka' n  took the newspaper n the black coffee 4m her..He started sipping it'reading the news paper..kala finished  cleaning his all rooms except the private space room, took the cup 4m the table..n went back 2 kitchen'.

It was 7am'

Nakul came 2 his room.He took his college books,laptop n official files n gave it 2 nakul saying Keep it in the car..he came out of his room ,placed his finger print which made the door close automatically'he came down the stairs n the phone started ringing'he took it n replied'GOODMORNING DAADIMA'

Daadi.:Aaj tumhari dance class hain na

Maan: no daadima.I told him not 2 come 2day..as v have the presentation of chopras

Daadima:so u.r getting ready 4 the office .

Maan:Yes daadi..Mein ready hoon. abi nikalrahi hoon

Daadi:ok beta just have a final look over all..  I'll b there about 9 am.

Maan:ji daadima..

Daadi:Beta. aapne khana kaya.?

;Maan: Its only 7 daadi .I'll have it later in the office..

Daadi:I'll get u the breakfast 2 office..

Maan:Teek hai daadima..

Maan left 2 his office'

Khurana Mansion

Daadima was getting ready 2 office.She was lost in the thoughts of Maan..(some flash back running in her mind).she tried her level best 2 get back Maan 2 the Mansion.But she failed..and now she also stopped requesting him as she knows he will never get in..

Kalaaka knocked the door.n said '.daadi khana thayar hai'

Daadi got back out 4m her thoughts .n said 'I'm coming..Pack some break fast for maan  n give it 2 me.'

After having her breakfast Daadi also left 2 KC

vrinda22 thumbnail

PART  2

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS

Its 9 am

Daadi in maans cabin.

Daadi: maan.tumhare breakfast laya hoon..khaalena..

Maan:ji daadima

Daadi seeing his college books..on the table

Daadi:Tumhare college kab shuru horaha hein?

Maan:20days more.daadi

Daadi:O.k. whats about the project? Sab kuch teek haina..

Maan:just I made 2 corrections n now it is perfectly alright 4 the presentation..v will get this project..Im sure about it..

Daadi: Good .u have ur breakfast n come 2 the conference hall.i'll b waiting 4 u there.

Maan;Ji daadi

At that TIME Daadi's phone rang..it was munshiji 4m Hoshiarpur'

Daadi :namaste munshiji

Munshiji:namasthe madam.Ive a good news for u.

Daadi: ji kahiye

Munshi:I think V can get the next land of our farm house @ present

Daadi:lekin pehle unhone mana kiya thaana.

Munshi:  yes mam.but now they have some debt 2 b cleared. V can give the money than they expect ..so,I think It's the time 2 approach them.

Daadi:If they accept 2 give the land ,It will b the most happiest day 4 me..

Munshiji: When r u coming here mam..v can make a fast move.bfore some others approach them..

Daadi:I've some important meetings..so,I'll send Maan there..n I'll join there the next day..

Munshiji: teekhain mam..jaise aap teek samjein..

He kept the phone'

Daadi walked towards the conference hall .Maan followed her.Already Adi n his 2 other staffs were waiting for them'Mr. chopra and his assistants joined them after a while.They introduced themselves'Maan gave the presentation  .. .Though Mr. chopra was impressed., he disguised some points with his assistants. Atlast they came 2 a conclusion.He stood n shook hand of Maan .

Mr.chopra:Well presented young man.

Maan :thank u Mr. chopra.

Mr. chopra:So the deal is finalled..Mr. Khurana. There r no negatives 2 say about the presentation..

Daadi signed the deal

Mr. chopra: Savitriji'Aap ka potha bohut clever hai..One day he will lead KC 2 No:1 position.

Daadi:thank u .Mr. Chopra. I know he will make it..Really im proud of him..

Mr. Chopra: then v'll take a leave now .Its nice meeting both of u'

After Mr. chopra left Daadi appreciated Maan  for his work'.

Maan ordered the chief interiors 2 have a meeting with him n Daadi as they could proceed with the deal..Phirse daadima ka ek call aaya..she took it. It was from their construction site.n the head  incharge was speaking..

H-IN: good morning mam..here is a problem here'

Daadi.:what?what r u saying .

H-IN:here is an union problem. Our manager slapped a worker'bcoz of that the other workers refused 2 work..I tried 2 sort it myself but it is out of hand now

They r going on with a strike..

Maan seeing Daadis xpressions found something wrong n he thinks, he will wait till she completes the phone..

Daadi was full tensed ..she starts 2 speak in her full tone..

Daadi:Do u know what r u speaking'v have 2 finish this project by this month'Otherwise v will have 2 face a major financial problem'KC's reputation also will b spoiled..Kal tak sab teek tha.. ab achanak se ye sa kse hosaktha hai'

She couldn't speak more..she held her arms tightly on the chair n she fainted'

vrinda22 thumbnail

PART 3

Maan seeing daadima falling down, held her bfore she reaches the ground ..he screamed 'daadima...what happened daadima.. aakhein kholiye daadi.ma'He shouted Adi for help..He sprinkled water on her face..which didn't make any effect on her..he made her lay on the couch..

Adi at once called their family dr..Who is a close friend of her ..

DR. came and checked her..he gave her an injection..n prescribed some medicines..Adi went out  2 buy the medicines..

Maan: Dr. Is she ok.. why she fainted?any problem..do u want to get her 2 hospital..v can do a master check up..

He doesn't even give chance dr. to speak..

Dr. Hold..hold on..Maan she is fine...darneki koi bath nehi..bcoz  of her high bp..she must have fainted..she will get her conscious soon..may b she is worried about something..

Maan: I saw her talking seriously about some problems of Kc on the phone

Dr: may b .. But I'll suggest u one thing Better keep away from stress of business..that will b good for her health..

Dadi got her conscious..

Dr: How r u feeling Savitriji

Daadi:f9 Dr.feeling better now..

Dr:U know u  have bp.. u must b in a relaxed mood always..why r u stressing urself  n making others tensed...c maan he is lookin pale..I've never seen him like this bfore..

Maan was so quiet looking at his daadima..as he got scared at that moment..Though he tried 2 keep his tough look as always.. bfore daadi..his face said that he is worried for her..

Daadi: kuch business problem tha...isiliye ..ye sab hogaya..

Dr.:As a friend.. Can I ask u one thing?

Daadi: yes..

Dr: U r not in 20's..now ur in 6o's..u r handling house Kc n all..why don't u hand over Kc to Maan..n u better rest at home..u r health is also not supporting u

.Maan: I already said daadi 2 take rest...n I'll lookafter  Kc .but she refused..

Daadi:I 'll handover Kc fully to Maan once he get married ..till that I will handle it myself...

Dr:Why don't u get married maan...

Maan really got angry.

Maan: no ways Dr... I'm not interested in marriage...aap better daadi ko samjadijiye ..never 2 think about my marriage...ab tho sirf use aaram karna chahiye..let she take rest n I'll look after KC

Dr:I think u must consider about ur marriage once more ..after all it depends on ur  daadis health..

Maan:Its my final decision Dr.

Dr. in a teasy way says'so.i think I can c ur daadi working in KC even if she scores her 100 age..that made the hot situation lighter..

DR:y cant u handover kc.now...Do u have any doubt that he may not handle this big empire

Daadi:yese nehi hai.Dr..I trust him.. even now he can do 1000 times better than me..

Dr...then y.u r forcing him...he is still young..he may b searching for a r8 girl ... then ,he may get married..

Dr. supported Maan this time..Maan was getting irritated..

Maan:I will never get married in my life time..Dr..There is no  place for a girl in my life.I hate girls..I hate women..they know nothing other than cheating..

He said in  loud voice.

Daadi: This is why im forcing him Dr.I 've already told him.. jis din  Maan shaadi karegi us din se me KC se retire ho jaunga...Aaram se apni baakiki zindagi bithaunga..lekin ye meri bath sunthahi nahi...I thought, seeing me in this state he may change his decision..but he never cares 4 me.

Maan came near daadi caressing her hand ,he said softly...yese nehi hai dadi..I really care for u ..but...pls muje force math keejiye..

Dr..:I think aap dono ki conversation hatham nehi hoga...meri patients meri intazaar karrahi hogi ..mei chalthi hoon..take care savithriji...he left..

Maan:Daadi where was the phone from...Whats the problem..?

Daadi :callAdi ..I'll say..

Maan called Adi and waited for him..As adi arrived daadi xplained the problem of the construction site..They disguised how 2 handle the problem..after a few suggestions they got the ans 2 get rid of the problem

Maan :Daadi, I'll go there n solve it...

Daadi: No. Adi will go there ..Thats y I called him..

Maan: but if I go there It will b solved easily..

Daadi:yes..I agree.. But u have 2 go 2 Hoshiarpur  tomorrow...Turning 2 Adi she said..You may leave now adi..give me a good news as soon as u reached there.

Maan stood there calmly.till adi leaves

Maan:But y dadi..

Daadi:U know ur Dadajis last wish ..of making a college in Hoshiarpur..(our native place..)

Maan: yes

aadi:but I couldn't find a suitDable land for it..Then I thought of making our farm house  2 college..but  v need some more land around  for other fascilities..so I bought the surrounding lands also..I tried  the maximum I could..

Maan:mmmhhh

Daadi:there was one land in the middle ..I approached them by munshiji. I tried many times.but they refused 2 give it.. @present they r in debts..Munshiji said if v approach them this time  n offer  more than others v may own the land..muje kal  ek important meeting hai..ministers ki saath ..vaarna mei chali jathi...so, I thought of sending u 2 Hoshiarpur..In anyways v need that land. to complete urdaadajis wish..What do u say Maan..?

Maan :Ok daadima..I'll go to hoshiarpur...I'll get the land soon..

He said confidently..His mind voice said, NO ONE CAN SAY NO TO MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

Maan:Daadi,aap aaram kariye..I'll attend the meeting with our chief interiors..

I'll make them move on with the project..n join u later.

Daadi: ok beta

Maan finished his meeting and came 2 daadi's cabin..

Maan: how r u feeling daadi?

Daadi: I'm perfectly alr8 beta..

Maan:Ok daadi I'm going home 2 pack my things  ..aap apna hayal rakiyega..i'll leave by 2morrow morning.Once I reached there I'll call u ...Bye daadi..

Dadi: bye beta.

He left..

PRECAP:Hoshiarpur

vrinda22 thumbnail

PART  4

The next morning 7 am in HOSHIARPUR

Rano in her loud voice from kitchen..

Rano:Gudia'getup'Its alredy 7am'u r still sleeping   '

Geet: mama..pls sone dona'let me sleep for some more time..She  pulled the blanket over her face n she slept again.Vicky.came there ..He pulled her blanket in full force..n took away from her..n ran into his room.

Geet: Mama...Vickyko dekona ..he is disturbing my sleep..

Rano:u both started in the morning itself'gudia.. get fresh up n come here.

Rano said 2 her from kitchen'

Rajendar:Ranu..let her sleep'bachi hai..

Rano: wo ab bachi nahi hai..she is going 2 b 18..yrs..ek do saal mein hum uski shaadi karni hai..agar ye yesehi sasural jakar b soyegi tho wo log kya kahegi..

She said in a worried tone..

Rajender:tum kyun fikar kar rahi ho..hamari gudia jahan b jayegi raj karegi..

Rano:fikar tho maa kohi karna padtha haina'..wo rasoi mein meri hath nehi badathi..gar ki kam mei b help nehi karthi ..kab seekhegi wo..

Rajender:tum fikar math karo..mein yeseladka doondunga wo hamari gudia ko koi kam nehi karne detha'

Rano:gudiako chodiye..pehle Sukwinder ko ek achisi ladki doondiye..

Rajendar:tum teek ke rahi ho..mein aji  marriage broker se bath kartha hoon..

Geet got up from her bed & went to the washroom'she took her brush n put the paste on it'when she saw her face on the mirror,she screamed loudly'

Geet:..MAMMMAAA..

Rano dropped the vessel she had in her hand n ran towards geet's room..geet's papa n chachu also ran towards her room'When they all  entered her room all of them bursted into a great laugh..looking at Geet..

Geets face was fully painted with white,her big eyes were made more broaden by her kajal..there was a red paint drawn as a long teeth  near her lips which made her look like a vampire.. she was fuming in anger  looking for Vicky as she knows he is the one who could do this'

Vicky was behind his parents  controlling 2 laugh bfore geet.. but couldn't stop his laugh'he also bursted laughing'Geet started throwing the things on Vicky ..started chasing him all through the house .. geets mama papa n chachu'all of them tried to pacify her'but she is not in a mood 2 hear them..she went on chasing n chasing but she couldn't catch him..when she felt tired..she stopped chasing him n sat down taking a long breathe'Vicky made a monkey face 2 her 2 make her tease again n went outside the house'As geet will not come out of the house with her vampire face'

Rano: let vicky come inside I'll look after him' meri pyarisi Gudiya hain na...u go n wash urface..fresh up n come beta..

Rano tried 2 cool down Geet..she made a baby face n marched towards the washroom'Rano went back 2 kitchen '..n she started doing the break fast for her family..

Sukwinder:bhabhima..khana thayar hai kya..muje jaldise market jaana hai. humari dukaan kliye...kuch zaruri cheese kareedni hai..

Rano:bus..panch minute'its almost ready'tum tayaarhokay aajao'I'll place the food on the dining'

Sukwinder:ji..baabhima'he went out of the kitchen..

Geet called 4m her room'Mama..idhar aayi na'

Rano went 2  geets room..ye gudiya b na kuch b kam apne aap nehi karsakthi...she said to herself..

Geet was struggling 2 button her kurti on her back'.rano helped her'n made her curly hair into two plats  n placed geets dupatta correctly over her curves..

Geet  was wearing a white salwaar'with tiny blue dots..It was so simple'but she looked more gorgeous like an angel in that dress..

Rano:tumhe kitni baar kahahein dupatta teekse pehna karo..tum choti bachi nehi ho..

Geet:Meinne socha button karne ke baad teekse pehn loongi ..lekin aapne teek kardiya..

She replied making a baby face..

Rano..ab ghar mei hei tu..isiliye koi bath nehi.. lekin bahaar  teekse pehna karo..ab chalo...tumhe bhook nehi hai kya'chachu b intasaar kar rahi hogi..wo bahaar jaaneki bath karrahi thi..

Geet followed her mama

Sukwinder was already in the dining..

Sukwinder:arey humari gudiya rani aaj pari jeise lagrahi hain..

Geet :thank u chachu..

Rano served their break fast..Vicky came silently  n started eating his break fast.geets eyes was splitting fire at him..

Rano  gave a tiffin  package 2 geet

Rano: tumhari papa k liye.give this in farm...He has gone 2 c marriage broker'Wehave decided 2 bring u both a chachi..

Sukwinder blushed n excused himself  n went 2 the market..

Both geet n Vicky felt very happy.

Geet:mama chachi  humse bohut  pyar karegi na..

Rano: haan gudiya..

Vicky: wo sirf muje pyar karegi..tumhe nehi..

Geet.. wo banderse pyaar nehi karegi..

Vicky: tum muje bander kaha'tumhi bander ho..

Geet:nehi..tumho...Chachi sirf mujse pyaar karegi..

Vicky..nehi..mujse..

Geet..mujse

vicky:mujse..

They both started fighting again.

Rano.shut up u both..Pehli chachi ko tho aane do..

They both kept quiet..she went back 2 kitche taking the plates 2 wash..Vicky followed her'Vicky:mama..aaj meri friends k saath cycle race hei'mein cycle lekar jaun'

As their was one cycle for both geet n Vicky,he seeked her permission..Geet heared it..She took the keys of cycle n papas breakfast.she took the cycle n   started to move..when she saw her pet dog puppy running round her..she said..ssshhh..it responded to her n sat silently...

I'll  come back n play with u ..ab mei papa ko khaana dene farm jaraha hoon..

she whispered near its ears...puppy nodded its head as it agreed 2 her..

she rang the cycle bell to make vicky notice her...When Vicky saw her with the cycle he ran towards her 2 stop...she said in a teasy way..loudly..

bna cycle tum kese cycle race mein participate karungi?...mein b dekthi hoon..saying it she started riding her cycle towards the farm'

Precap: Maan leaving to HP

vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 5

Early morning the next day in delhi.

Maan got ready..He called his servants  2 keep the luggage in the car'He called daadima..

Goodmorning daadi..

Good  morning beta..are u ready..

Yes daadi..isiliye phone kiya'ab aapki thabiyath kesi hein..How r u feeling today..

Perfectly fine beta..meine munshijise kehdiya ki tum aara hi ho'wo tumhare madath karegi'n Nakul is coming with u..he will cook  N take care of ur needs there'

Ok daadi

Maan'Daadi hesitated for some time'then  said..

Securities aarahi heina tumhare saath..

Maan found something fishy..

Kya bath hei daadima..koi parishani hai kya'

Haan.. wo..kal wo site pe problem heina'

Mmhh..wo..Aadi said it is solved..then y r u worrying..

It was created by our competitor Rahul 'he is not a genuine businessman..he has connections with underground. i didn't think ,he will fall too low tokeep his status.He is feeling that our company will top this year  sending him  back..so he is doing all these things...ab wo hume unki dushman samach tahe..we should b more careful'so I want u 2 b more safe..Take more securities with u..

Daadi Ill take care of myself..u don't worry..I'll take my securities with me'ab kush..Go n take rest..

Ok beta..take care. Call me after reaching.hoshiarpur ..Have a safe journey..

U too daadi..take care..

He kept his phone..He  called  the head of the securities..He came in..

Maan said something 2 him..The .Security was just nodding his head..saying yes sir..2 him..Atlast Maan said

Do  the things as I said..And always make sure Daadi is safe'

after some hesitation he said..

Wo bhi

The security  stood numb hearing those words 'wo bhi'..

bcoz this is the first  time he is telling about to take care of that person as he had never cared for that person before..

No one should know about this..make sure of it..even daadi..

Yes sir

Can I trust u..

Yes sir..

He went back 2 his room  n took his pistol'after checking  that it is filled with bullets.,he kept it safe inside his coat..He came down n saw kala akka coming out of the kitchen with his black coffee..He took it .sipping his coffee,he said..

Thanks akka.(didi).I'll b in Hoshiarpur for some days'Till that  take care of daadima..

Tum nehi kahogi tab b mein daadima ka hayaal rakhunga chotu..u don't need to say this

I know u will take care of dadi in my absence.. u r the one I trust..

He was about to leave..she said'

Chotu..thats a village.. u take care of urself.. and'And ..she hesitated..

he got it..what she was about 2 say..

Your hubby Nakul too..

he finished the sentence..She smiled shly.

ok im getting late..I'll leave now..

He went out 2 the car..Already nakul was waiting for him..Nakuul waved his hand saying bye to kala silently behind Maan..

Maan  sat in his black shiny car..followed by his other two  black cars with his armed securities'The cars forwarded towards Hoshiarpur'

Maan was only thinking about how 2 deal with the owner of the land..to buy..Unknowing  the fact the fate was going to  play with him..

Precap: Will Geet  n Maan meet...

vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 6

In hoshiarpur

Geet was riding in her cycle towards the farm.. Jo b uski saamne aaya,She waved her hands ,smiled , wished some...she was friendly with everyone..She entered the farm.She Saw an old man working in the farm.She went to him n asked,

Namaste Dadaji.kesihein aap..,papa kahaan hai..

He looked up n said...gudia...Mein achi hoon.. tu bol tu kesi hai ..papa peeche kisise bath karrahi hai

Mein achi hoon daadaji...mein papako dekh kar aathi hoon..

She left from there n searched for her papa.Atlast she found him at the end of the farm talking to two men.She  doesn't know who they are, as they were facing their back to her..When she neared them she only heared her papa pleading them please muje kuch aur mohulat deejiye..He was shocked   to see geet .He stopped  talking to them ...He tried to hide his feelings n behave normal before geet

Arey gudia tu idhar kya karrahi ho

As he said,they both turned .They are Dayalnath n his son Ramnath

I came to give u ur breakfast..

Acha gudia..rahklo mei khaloongi..  mein inse baad karkar aathi hoon.. thab tak tum dadaji k paas betna..He tried to send geet from that place..

Ramnath was drinking her beauty from top to bottom..as if he got a chance he would eat her..he controlled himself before them..She just said namaste to dayalnath ..

She found something odd in her papa's behaviour as if he is trying to avoid her..As she is  childish in nature, she didn't  think about it..

She made a baby face and said ok papa.

Tell dadaji to give u tender coconut..

She smiled as  she loves their farms tender coconut..she left from there.But Ramnath was still starring at the side she went.

Please dayalnathji..muje thodi aur waqt deejiye...mei aapki paise lotadunga.

He pleaded once again..

DN:sry.Rajender.. I cant give u more time it is already more than a year..U told u will return the money in 6 months..but,U didn't give the money nor interest..

I cant help u  more ..I want my money back.. r u better give this land 2 me..

Rajender was hurt..hearing those words..

Ye land geetki hai.. mein isey aapko nehi desaktha hoon..

U will not return my money. u will not give ur land..tum muje kya samajkar rakahai.. U better don't forget,u have signed the pronotes...mein tumhe ek week ki mohulat detha hun ..better u give my money or land..Otherwise b ready 2 go to jail

In the case of cheating me..

Dayalnath  left the place angrily..

Rajender stood numb, as if the earth under him was moving away...He  never felt like this that he is nothing than a zero today..

He slowly walked towards the front of the farm..where geet was chatting with  Dadaji.geet somehow felt some change in his papas face..

Papa..Aap teek ho..aap  ki chehra yese. kyun hai?

Kuch nehi gudiya.. subha khaana nehi khaya na isiliye yesa lagraha hoga tumko..

He some how managed to convince geet with his answer.

Papa mein jaun .I'm going to chunni 's house to play..

Teek hai gudiya ..tu ja..

Maan was just seeing the sceneries through his window in car..He saw the board WELCOME TO HOSHIARPUR.He is coming here after several years...but there is not much difference now too.It looked the same..Except some huts,that have changed into houses..That only can have two or three rooms.A village remains a village..he said to himself.

.His car was flying through the roads creating moist..

The villagers were just in awe..as they have seen only dayalnaths old ambassadar car..n rarely savithri devi's car..when she comes to HP..but these 3 cars are new branded, long n shiny..n the speed having an equal distance between them,which left them in a shock state..They don't have any idea,who would be inside the car..as the window glasses were fully closed..

Maan was seeing all these.. As the car passed  on. he saw the boards on the lands continuosly..THIS PROPERTY BELONGS TO KHURANA'S..He thought really Daadi  must have worked hard. His first car stopped before their farm house n his car was about to cross Geet's farm.His driver put a sudden break n he jerked in his seat.

.He asked  the driver

what happened..

EK ladki gadi k beech aagayi..

(Yes ...That is none other than Geet...)

vrinda22 thumbnail

PART 7

As the car passed  on through the roads of HP, he saw the boards on the lands continuosly..THIS PROPERTY BELONGS TO KHURANA'S..He thought really Daadi  must have worked hard. His first car stopped before their farm house n his car was about to cross Geet's farm.His driver put a sudden break n he jerked in his seat.He asked  the driver what happened..

EK ladki gadi k beech aagayi..

In a minute the  villagers  surrounded the car..n began to shout.. badi gadi lekar aayi tho aakhein nehi hai kya..Driver gulped his saliva.he was frightened seeing the crowd before the car..n also Maan..unknowing how will he react now..

Maan shouted go n see if the girl is alive r dead..

The driver whispered She would might have only small scratches.. as I saw her I put on the break..It was her fault she was seeing backwards n saying bye to someone..she didn't see in  front n she dashed her cycle into ours ..He gulped his saliva once more..

Why r u explaining it to me'Go n Explain them..

It was Geet who fell before Maan's car.she rubbed her arms n tried to clean the mud from her hands..as the villagers surrounded her n asked

Gudia tu teek ho na..

Tumhe chot to nehi lagi..

Tumhari haath dikaa

Tumhaari pau dikaa

Tumhe kahi mauch tho nehi aayina

Everyone were asking questions..n they never let her to answer..

Some one said,,Koi pani lekar aao

Maan was fuming in anger.. He thought..she must b acting..

ye ladkiyaan yesehin hothe hain...They needed always 2 b noticed'sab ko apne chaalmein phasaneki  koina koi bahana doondthe hain..they make blunders n blame others.they never admit their mistakes..

Maan's anger got high as,.the villagers have now blocked their way..Though , Maans securities were now around the car..,the driver was  still scared to get out of the car..

Maan  seeing driver not getting outside to face the situation,.he shouted U coward..I'll deal myself..

He got out of the car..At once the securities surrounded him..Even though they knew they can't do anything before this huge crowd ..Its their duty to protect Maan. Slowly,the driver to joined him..

Maan viewed inside the crowd'He stood speechless,when, He saw the girl in white dress ..she seemed to b e still in fear of the sudden fall...He could only see her back..She had a long hair till her knees That was tied with a ribbon.. her earings were swinging as she nodded her head.her glass bangles sounded  sweetly when her hands waved..she was answering to the crowd..

Muje kuch nehi hua papa..

Mei bil kul teek hoon..veerji

Dekiye dadaji meri hath teek hai..

Kaka meri pau b teek hai..

Chachu..muje kahin b chot nehi lagi..

One of them  said, he hitted u gudia.. hum usey chodeigi nehi..tumhe chot pouchneki saza tho hum use dekar rahengi.all of them were really angry at maan's driver..

Maan could now see her almond eyes ..His heart skipped a bit'when she said sweetly'

Unki koi galthi nehi'.. mei papako.. bye kehrahithi' I didn't see in front..She was getting scared at their behaviour..

U don't want them 2 get hurt . U r trying to help them gudia.so u r telling liesna..

Mein kyun jut bolungi.. U all know me..I never say lies.. then y r u saying so'

They got convinced by her ans,,they  gave her water to drink, n told papaji to take her inside the farm n make her rest for some time'

Maan was still in a state of statue that he was imagining her eyes n lips till now..

He wants to see her face once..but it was too late that she was gone into her farm before he came to his reality..The driver  took a long breath as he thought this will b the last day in his life'god saved my life.. no no that girl saved my life..now he whispered softly' sir ' shall we go..

Maan got back to his senses.

Mmhh..

He saw the villagers starring at him n his cars..The villagers were little taken back  to see an young man (man r boy..they r confused)standing infront of them with securities having guns..protecting him .They were thinking whats this man upto..Is he From army ..

When he was just to enter into the car,he saw munshiji'

Namaste..he was searching for the word to address him ..

Namaste'aap muje bachpan se jaanthe hain ..aap muje.. maan bulasakthe hain..

The villagers asked munshiji..who is he..

Maan introduced himself in a proud voice

Maan..maan singh khurana..

Savithriji ka potha..munshiji said..

Now they looked at him respectfully n said.. namaste babu..humse galthi hogayi. gudia said its not a mistake of urs.. we feel sry for wat we did'

Its o.k.

chalo sablog .. apna apna kam karo..they dispersed..Maan entered the farm house which was next to geet's farm..Munshiji said,

aap aaram kariye..mei kuch der baad aatha hoon..he went..

Nakul went to kitchen to prepare food for Maan .The servants came to knew by munshiji that maan is coming ..so that the have cleaned the room in the first floor of the farm..

Maan went to his room,which was  used by his papa's..Maan tried really hard to get rid of those moments'where he used to play n chat with his family..he avoided coming to HP only bcoz he doesn't want to remember the past ..he  got fresh ..n had his lunch that nakul made.

He came back to his room..he  tried to sleep..when he closed his eyes he could only   remember  the eyes n the sweet voice of geet...

Who is that girl..she seems to b young ..but all r calling her gudia..she called everyone in relationship..may b all of them r her relatives.All of them cared for her. when she got hit all of there eyes r spitting fire as they would kill each of my men n myself too..but when she said its her mistake'they left us..they didn't que us r hurt us. Itna vishwas tha uski words pein.Is it the love towards her r respect towards her'I love the way she accepted her fault..Just i wish i could see her face once..her eyes r very beautiful'cute..innocent'.Maan was hit by his reality'What r u thinking about.. u r thinking about a girl..u r not like that..wats happening to u ..u r getting disturbed by a girl..

He just shook his head n said.. no.. no.. no..Maan singh khurana will never think about a girl..He doesn't believe girls'Its just a curiosity..to know whether she did not get hurt..He tried to console himself..

He tried to concentrate on other things..He called dadi n said that  he has reached HP n call her later..

He took his laptop n tried to work 'not to think about geet..

Precap:Maan meeting geet

vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 8

Maan  sat in the balcony,viewing the beauty o f the farm.. soon,he kept himself  busy working in his lappy,untill he heared the sound of  anklets.He kept his lappy on the table,looked towards the direction from where it came.But ,he couldn't see anyone.He rushed towards the ground floor. N soon he was standing out of his house..There he saw his securities chatting.He yelled at them.u all r in duty. I don't pay  u for chatting..don't u hear any sound ..Go and see what it is'

They pointed towards a tree.He  could  only see  a pair of hands of a girl who was jumping to pluck mangoes  from the tree.The sight of a girl inside his farm made himself more furious,as he hated girls..He walked towards the  girl angrily.. All of a sudden,he grabbed her hand and twisted  to her  back.She is now facing her back to him.She was crying in pain.

Chodiye muje..  muje dard horaha hai.. 

He roared..How dare u  coming into my farm. Don't u have any manners bfore getting into someones place..If u need mangoes u must have asked permission  from any one here. Chori karthey hui tumhe sharam nehi aayi..

Mein chor nehi hoon..aur muje chori karneki zaroorath b nehi hain.. ,  mei kisise permission lekar unki ghar nehi jaathi..aur leneki zaroorat b nehihai..sab mer apne hain.mere haath chodiye.Its paining..she said in a pleading voice, making a baby face. Maan recognized the voice.The same sweet voice of the girl who dashed  in his car..Maan now turned her,facing him.Its Geet..Now he could see her face clearly...her hands were very soft,which are trying to let her free from his  hands..Maan could not t.She was so cute .she was very beautiful.Her almond eyes having tears which may fall any time bcoz of his hard touch.Her lips were trembling in fear..Her nose n cheeks have turned red.He coud not take his eyes from her..Still he was starring at her..

Munshiji n the workers of his farm came running to him'Maan could  see their eyes  red,splitting fire on him..But they didn't speak anything infront of him.They were controlling their anger, bcos maan is Savithriji's  grand son..

Please bachiko chodtheejiye..munshiji requested maan.Maan came to his senses.He left her hand free.

Aap ise bachi kerahi hai..She is stealing mangoes in our farm..aur uparse nakre dikarahi hai..  she is also saying she doesn't need permission to get into anyone's house..don't her parents teach her manners how to behave.. n u people also support her..

Geet was now really frightened at his behaviour as no one has behaved to her like this.. Geet hugged munshiji n started to cry.

mathro gudiya..mein hoona..he patted her back lightly.

Munshiji don't know how to explain this situation.. He turned to the workers and said..

Aap log jaye ..mein bath kartha hoon..They  got back to their work half hearted.

Maan. YOU are thinking wrong about geet 

maan thought ,So her name is geet..so sweet.

Geet hugged munshiji n started to cry.She looked at her bruised hands'

mein chor nehi hoon..tell him'she cried n tried to leave that place..aam tho leke jao.. 

Muje nehi chahiye'aap us dusht danavko hi kilayiye'she ran away from that place..Some where Maan too felt bad in his heart for making her cry..

..She is good in nature'Mann se ye ab bi bachi hai.. u must have mis understood her.Next to our farm is hers.. whenever she comes to her farm,She always come here ..She will take  mangoes with her.. and  only two..One for her and one for her brother'agar permission ki  baath hai.. as she said she doesn't want to get permission   before entering the farm or anyones house..if she wishes anything,our people will fulfill her wish before she complete'...If she goes outside n says to anyone that she need a mango..they would have brought a loads of mangoes for her.. We all only need geet's happiness

Geetki  khilaaf ek b shabd, is gao ki koi b insaan bardsh nehi karega '.they all love her so much. You r the first one that they have not harmed you'may b bcoz of the respect on ur dadima

Maan sat on a chair before the house..

Interesting'Aap b betiye..

He was really amazed with what munshiji said..Aaplog sab bachon se yesehi pyaar karthen hein kya..

No..But only geet is special..

Yese kya hai ismein aap ise special kehrahi ho..

Maan wants to know more about geet ..Nakul came there and gave his  black coffee..n tea to others..Even the securities and nakul also wanted to know more about Geet'As they have not seen such an affection that only one girl is getting'Maan asked munshiji.. I asked u   munshiji..why is she so special for the villagers..

Aap such mein jaanna chaathe hain..

Haan..

Precap: Reason behind their affection