Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Richelle

Interesting start...continue soon

i shall u guve me 1000 views
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitritt9s

hi i did not read season 1 consitently but im going to read all of season 2ok sorry sweetheart but sometimes my work schedule is abit hectic n i m not sure how to send pm so thats y im replying u here ok  ps if khushi is a doctor she shld be financiaaly secure right 

that is not necessary , many of my classmates are scholarship , like mediocre, government colleges dont take much fees
laura1218 thumbnail
Awesome. I have not read Season 1. Waiting to read your story.
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail
Originally posted by: laura1218

Awesome. I have not read Season 1. Waiting to read your story.

😊 welcome aboard , i would like to recommend you the season 1 too
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail
 Chapter 1
A prince without a crown

Disclaimer: this is a  pure work of  fiction and nowhere related to the reality. Any resemblance of the story  or its characters with real people is purely unintentional and a mere co incidence. No line in my story means to disrespect my motherland ,India. No line in the story is meant to hurt the sentiments of the readers. I hope you all understand this is a fiction and don't make your opinions about india after reading my fiction.
Also this story belongs to me although the characters don't , I wont bear anyone copying my ideas or my chapters without my permission. Never ever dare to do that. WARNING!!!

Ever heard about power, yes , power . the noun is so powerful itself , it has the patronising effect on the reader enough to send shivers down one's  spine and move the earth away from one's feet . the raizada family was exactly that power personified.
Aaryaman singh raizada ,the sixty  year old owner of the raizada group of industries was the godfather of Aaranya. Aaranya may be a state under the indian government , many ministers might be administrating it but everyone knew that the raizadas were the real kings of Aaranya.it is quite a small state compared to the other states of india but it was a major attraction for tourists and investments , thanks to the raizadas.
 There was a time when the family owned the whole   stretch of land of about 5,500 square miles. But as the british rule was kicked out from india , the government made a hell out of the princely states.
Aaryaman's  father was in great need of money then, for arranging the dowry for the marriage of his many daughters. In that haste he gave away to the contracts made by the government to take in Aaranya as a state of india. The government was very keen on buying in Aaranya as it was a cultural and political asset.so  two years before Aaryamann was born, Aaranya was finally put under the indian government , no more as a princely state but as one of the many states of incredible india. It was taken in as a part of india in 1950 and legalised as a state in 1956. ( ie Aaryaman was born in 1958. So currently he is 60 years old.)
Aaranya was a diverse state with a mixed variety of cultures. the side which had the sea coast was laden with  pearl laying oysters and corals and not to forget the oil banks and variety of fishes.
On the other side ,the forest had priceless trees and silkworms giving impetus to the beautiful textile industry and magnanimous construction industry .
The  southern part of the state was having a wide area of farmland where most of the important food and cash crops were grown.
It was in the capital city of Aaranya, Kasturi that the exquisite royal palace of Aaranya lay. The beautiful mansion had hundreds of rooms for the royal family , its ministers and servants. It was a master piece of architecture.
By the time Aaryaman turned 14 , ( year 1972)  all his sisters had been wedded off to rich people of who knows where . he went to one of the best english schools in another state. His father was now bankrupt and had many loans over his head. Being princes and children of the richest people in india didn't deter the son in laws of Aaryaman's father from taking dowry in crores.. in crores during the 60 s and 70 s   , ie around a billion rupees for each daughter's marriage in today's time.
The amount was enough to make the princely raizadas come to the untidy grounds of poverty.  Enough to make the mighty vikram singh raizada die under the load of  repaying debts leaving his poor wife, aarti  and son , Aaryamann with nothing . Aaryamann's sisters'  in laws were of no help to their poor situation. No money , no property  means no relation. Simple.
Aaryamann and his mother wandered homeless on streets for uncountable days .  his education had come to an halt that time. Some villagers had taken pity on them both, given that the raizada kings had always been kind to the crowd and allotted them a deserted cottage to live and given Aaryamann some work so that he could earn a livelihood . soon Aaryamann became an expert in getting people what they want , he became a short scale businessman by the age of 19 ( year : 1977) with a mediocre income .He was yet a prince at heart. even though he hardly managed to fill his mother's and his stomach completely daily , he made sure that he would donate at least a small amount to a beggar. He would always contribute towards the village's betterment.
After two years the villagers got him married to sunayana , the village belle  seeing his hard working spirit and rich heart. 
Within the next three  years, two major events happened in his life , the death of his dear mother due to no proper treatment for the  pneumonia she was suffering from and the birth of his lovely first child , his daughter , Anjali.( 1982)
His mother's death had left him  a big scar of helplessness. It taught him what the lack of money and facilities could do .he decided to go back to Kasturi, the capital city . Anjali was a raizada princess and it was her right to lead a beautiful life.  For anjali's sake, Aaryaman and sunayana moved out of the village and set up themselves a small trading business in kasturi.
Aaryaman's business prospered and he became a big businessman ,yet he would always send money to the villages for charity like a true prince who never forgot his roots. It was not very long that they had the arrival of handsome prince Arnav ( 1988 )in their lives. He had deep chocolate brown eyes which looked at the world like he possessed it. 

Aaryaman then  decided to gather up money to regain the power they had to re establish  and continue the raizada legacy.
 Sunayana died, when Arnav was seven years old ( 1995) by a gunshot straight on her heart in front of Arnav's eyes. Some rogue gangsters had took aim on her just for fun. That day Aaryaman and Arnav both lost their heart. They became ruthless. Aaryaman took up the gun  and killed them on the spot, becoming a deadly mafia to fight against such brats.
" you need to step into dirt , to clean it.
Arnav was fifteen( 2003) when he started working with Aaryaman , their international company AR had a multi billion dollar turnover now. They bought back shantivan ( the raizada palace in Kasturi, capital city of Aaranya) and  Arnav went to Harward university  to complete his studies .  
He is back now holding the reins of the huge raizada empire. He has power! 

Sunlight took a stroll inside the  dark coloured room and scattered towards the person who lay in oblivion on his soft cotton larger than king size bed. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA , the CEO of Raizada Group of industries. He was the holder of the reins of the huge raizada empire .he had a big heart  for good people. But a cold heart for himself . he had had many girlfriends but yet the  30 year old macho  had not fallen in love.
Neither had he hoped to yet ...
He was a prince without the crown of love.

First chapter and I am so excited !! I hope you all liked it ,this story is different from it's first season. But this is also about compensation but a different type. Tell me your opinion of the back story. I did some research to gather up the dates because I wanted to be roughly accurate.
Also this is exactly a millenium after the arnav and khushi of the season 1 😊😊
I need you all to tell me your opinion of arnav's family
the updates shall be damn slow but that should not deter you from giving me the encouragement I need.

Savera84 thumbnail
I liked the Prologue.  Haven't read Season1.  Hope that is not a problem.
Dr Khushi sounds nice.
Cheers...
Savera84 thumbnail
Chapter 1 is really nice.  I am glad you made Anjali 6 years older than Arnav.  That was what I thought for the show. The back story and dates are perfect.  Waiting for Dr Khushi to emerge.
Cheers...
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome start,
 like the detailed story of Raizada clan 
Pls update soon