unfair "LOVE STORY"

Posted: 5 years ago
Really this drama is very irritating that kunal & nandini  is looking as pair .poor lady mauli.. she is brave girl as well as unconditionally love with her friend and husband.. but they are going to cheat her.. if any women as wife they will not accept ..i like drasti but i hate drasti chooses this unethical drama.. poor mauli ..she helps and believes friend.. but as same friend is going to share her life .. so bad drama.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢  pls stop  and nonsense like the serial .. but bepannah better that this serial zoya & adi are  becoming as jodi  after  their partner died.. but this is too much ðŸ˜¡
don't watch...simple solution to not get irritate
control remote
ghar me remote hain na ? use that...
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

ghar me remote hain na ? use that...

I loved two things about ST one that show n other his best line ... control remote, no one forceing you

it's better to control remote than crying
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

I loved two things about ST one that show n other his best line ... control remote, no one forceing you

it's better to control remote than crying
lol true 🤣
Best solution is why to waste time on this show watch only bepanah...
i. don't how u reach. conclusion that Kunal going to cheat mauli    there will be Ema between Nandini and Kunal   .       and all these . may be this story not about ema may be   it is story about something else

it is article writer guessing that story is about ema
but do we really know what is actual story ? do we actually know what writer r going to show in future .so when really don't know what is story about so how reach in final conclusion   story about ema

story has just started .it is very early to.say story about emaEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Please don't watch the show if it bothers you so much.
Everything is fair in love and war.
Agar Mauli bechari hai to brave kaise hui? Husband cheat kiya to kya life khatm ho jati hai, life me itne rishte hote hai, Nandini ka bhi to husband usko cheat kiya uski life to abhi start hui hai, Mauli ki bhi ho jayegi par aise husband ke sath rahegi jo uski friend ko pasand karta hai to kya uski life sahi ho jayegi kya? Poster me dikhaya ki Kunal aur Nandini lead pair hai to kya sochke show dekhna start kiya
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Best solution is why to waste time on this show watch only bepanah...
people are saying as if someone forcing them to watch ...
makers made it clear from first promo , if you don't like don't watch