That "split second"

Posted: 5 years ago
 He regained his phase of shock and he looked away but he couldn't hold his thought that was occupied by nandani seeing  her in a totally different avatar... for him she has always been his wife friend (the victim)(the dismissal is stress)...  but know she is the women in his house taking charge of her life and being her real self (breaking free from her shell).. 
Kunal was mesmerized she held his thought n sight something that he did not expect and it made him uncomfortable ... Its not love it's his confusion n shock of seeing nandani like this which is confusing his thought and making him think otherwise. 

I totally loved the scene it was shot beautifully... & i actually like how they have lit this new phase in the plot.. kunal is seeing in nandani what he never seems to see in mouli (mouli is carefree lets have fun girl, she likes her comfortable dresses n nandani likes to dress up she's quiteand timmed... the complete opposite to mouli...

I loved it too! Well written!

Many will throw Abuse At CVS for showing EMA as "okay but fact is this does and can happen. Sometimes u may end up marrying the wrong person.

How it's handled will determine if what CVs are showing is right or wrong.
perfectly written ... you told everything
Nice post ...ye was shocked and mesemerise seeing different nandini he only seen her as timid girl who fears eith the mear name of rajdeep and here she freely enjoying the  rain after breaking her mangalsutra ...its intersting to see how makers gonna show his pov
Originally posted by KK84

I loved it too! Well written!

Many will throw Abuse At CVS for showing EMA as "okay but fact is this does and can happen. Sometimes u may end up marrying the wrong person.

How it's handled will determine if what CVs are showing is right or wrong.

Every1 is assuming it will be EMA... but it might not be, i very highly doubt that nandani n kunal are going to go behind mouli back and have a relationship, yes mouli mother wil light confusion between them for sure n mouli is most likely to get trapped..

At the moment its just kunal fighting guns with his thought.       (he's not in love or anything) seeing nandani like that has shocked him and because he no its wrong he can't clear his though of it which is annoying him even more.

Originally posted by Keepdreaming

perfectly written ... you told everything

Thank you x
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Nice post ...ye was shocked and mesemerise seeing different nandini he only seen her as timid girl who fears eith the mear name of rajdeep and here she freely enjoying the  rain after breaking her mangalsutra ...its intersting to see how makers gonna show his pov

would like to see reasoning in this changing phase of all the characters life.. (mouli had once said to kunal that if he had met nandani b4 her he would definitely had fallen in love with nandani not her)... let's see what's in store a head..
Originally posted by PM1774

Bad story ...serial should be banned

May i ask why??
I agree that scene obviously needs applause! She looked so pretty God! looking at her at that time out of surprise was ok and that turning away was also well depicted but then, nandini as the way she was at the moment was hard to believe all of a sudden so that's understandable!😳
Lekin that precap!!🤔
Wow beautiful post dear
U said exactly one of my friends write today