Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya

Sony tv trp this week

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
All programs which replaced RLHN have worst trp zindagi cross roads  0.4 days is dum 0.7 and Wil hi to hi 0.3 
They should have continued rlhn with 0.5 trp but now unnecessary expenses from new projects and worst trp than rlhn
Sony guys would be way thinking why they did like that for rlhn

All rlhn fans what they cursed Sony tv is happening now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doreman thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

All programs which replaced RLHN have worst trp zindagi cross roads  0.4 days is dum 0.7 and Wil hi to hi 0.3 

They should have continued rlhn with 0.5 trp but now unnecessary expenses from new projects and worst trp than rlhn

👍🏼 They should repent...
jafg99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

I literally cursed them.. they had done same thing with few of the very good shows they had shown on their channel.. actually i used to like sony channel those days, as it used to telecast some really good,  unique and relatable shows.. but after seeing wat they hav been doing with their good shows (esp RLHN)- i hate sony NOW...😡